Successful drug lords should get an opportunity to invest their money and forced into business classes or take the RICO.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
BMF had STRICT rules against violating a team member (smashing ya mans girl, talking bad about ya mans, ect) and they were anti violence against competition.

Them nikkas pulled competition into the business and gave them better prices. shyt still happened behind the scenes but they were not a gangsta ass team just dropping nikkas around the country. They had rules to the grind.

Lil info about my hood

nikkas I grew up with were the biggest indictment over prescription pills EVER. 106 people. Doctors, physicians, pharmacy owners, they all got caught up. My whole hood was damn near palart of that shyt. The whole "turn around" shyt started on East Warren, I put that on God.

nikkas invested in a pot to buy Vicoden/Perc/Norco's/Oxys. Of course Oxys were 9-15$ each here, 85 each in Ohio, Minnesota, Kentucky, Tennessee, ect. nikkas put in the pot and sent 1 nikka to sit down for some months. They banged out for 4-5 years without getting booked. No violence related to any of the Rico.

They wanted them doctors and pharmacy owners. A lot of nikkas ratted on them.

shyt like this should not be looked at the same way. I seen young nikkas eating good. As I said, the streets killed them in Detroit.

They couldn't invest those funds legally. It was pretty much all fukkery money at that point. Makes it useless in the grand scheme of things.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
nikka shut yo fakkit ass clucker p*ssy ass the fukk up. Clown ass crack head. Yo dumb ass ain't gone do shyt but rant at a bowling alley about QAnon bowling shoes. :mjlol:

I'd smack the fentanyl out you and ya crack head p*ssy selling mother. bytch ass clown. :mjlol:
Pull up any time pink ass mfer. I'm not joking.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
BMF had STRICT rules against violating a team member (smashing ya mans girl, talking bad about ya mans, ect) and they were anti violence against competition.

Them nikkas pulled competition into the business and gave them better prices. shyt still happened behind the scenes but they were not a gangsta ass team just dropping nikkas around the country. They had rules to the grind.

Lil info about my hood

nikkas I grew up with were the biggest indictment over prescription pills EVER. 106 people. Doctors, physicians, pharmacy owners, they all got caught up. My whole hood was damn near palart of that shyt. The whole "turn around" shyt started on East Warren, I put that on God.

nikkas invested in a pot to buy Vicoden/Perc/Norco's/Oxys. Of course Oxys were 9-15$ each here, 85 each in Ohio, Minnesota, Kentucky, Tennessee, ect. nikkas put in the pot and sent 1 nikka to sit down for some months. They banged out for 4-5 years without getting booked. No violence related to any of the Rico.

They wanted them doctors and pharmacy owners. A lot of nikkas ratted on them.

shyt like this should not be looked at the same way. I seen young nikkas eating good. As I said, the streets killed them in Detroit.

They couldn't invest those funds legally. It was pretty much all fukkery money at that point. Makes it useless in the grand scheme of things.
Get these dudes dikks out your mental :picard:

You looking up to people that profited off the destruction of a drug users life and the impact it had on a community at large.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
From the governments view, there's zero chance they'll follow compliance or regulations
The risk is outrageous too. If one of the people in the program gets caught in murder case or anything like that FROM the time that they were active and caught charges, then there's a scandal.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

You can pull up anytime lil bytch ass nikka. I'm out here

If you don't get your old ass trailer park looking ass to the free clinic for some Zarcan and std test.

You look like a diseased bull dog. :dead:

I would knock you and the fleas and ticks on your back the fukk out. :mjlol:

Why the fukk you got a Louisville white boy accent? :mjlol:

Looking like missing chromosome Waka Flaka