Successful drug lords should get an opportunity to invest their money and forced into business classes or take the RICO.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Degenerate type drug/criminal culture mentality that was forced upon us by Nixon, the FBI/CIA, and later Reagan. Then came rap music to drive the nail into the coffin.

Basically NO. drug dealers do not deserve empowerment
So it's just like "naw, fukk that. Let the government keep all the money and not invest none of it. That's better for us. Trying to mold a successful illegal business mind is useless to the community. They all arr savages and can't be molded to professionals?

Correct?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So you prefer the government to get the millions these folks made and all the money get invested into police departments right?

First off, lame ass basement nikka, selling dope ain't no life or death you leave the game we kill you you only get rich with a dedication to this specific team or die type shyt. That shyt died in the 90's.

A lot of nikkas at the 100,000$ level are family man ass nikkas that have custos with money. Lame nikkas might not understand how that side of business works. Some nikkas hustle and sell drugs for years without a single confrontation or gun shot aimed at them. That's a fact. According to how your city rocks, done nikkas have a house or a corner they have banged on/out of for years.

If nikkas are forced out of the game, funds snatched up if they try to continue the hustle, nikkas will eventually fall in line.

As I fukkin said, they would be obligated to finish business studies to even be eligible.

Who the fukk would prefer an indictment? A Rico charge? Stupid ass nikka.
Kill yaself you dumb ass dope fiend. Your babble fukking embarrassing.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because despite popular belief,it doesnt take rocket science to sell drugs.

I would be all for them confiscating the drug dealers money,then giving it to intelligent people within the city of Detroit. Those who have great ideas,but just dont have the capital,and may not want to take on the risk.

This idea drug dealers are smarter than the rest of us and "Couldve went to Harvard if he just had a different upbringing:francis:" needs to stop within our community.

Im not saying none of them are smart by the way. In saying theres no evidence that it takes a genius to run a criminal enterprise. Doesnt even take a genius to run a business either. I know some dumb ass people who run a succesful business:respect:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lol

A person being good at selling drugs doesn’t guarantee they’ll be good at any other business.

Drugs as a high in demand product make sales easy. Take another legal product and it requires waaaaaay more work to create a successful business.

You really not thinking logically.
Who gives a fukk. You are taught as part of your freedom and future.

Can you nikkas not read? I'm not taking Kodak Black off a corner and giving that bytch ass nikka a CEO position.

The fukk is wrong with you nikkas?

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
So it's just like "naw, fukk that. Let the government keep all the money and not invest none of it. That's better for us. Trying to mold a successful illegal business mind is useless to the community. They all arr savages and can't be molded to professionals?

Correct?
Bro I understand you're from the D and I respect that.

But open your mind cause you sounding abnormal and crazy to people who didn't grow up in hustling/dope culture/cities... ie most of Americans...which is why what your proposing is absolutely ridiculous and DOA:mjgrin:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Who gives a fukk. You are taught as part of your freedom and future.

Can you nikkas not read? I'm not taking Kodak Black off a corner and giving that bytch ass nikka a CEO position.

The fukk is wrong with you nikkas?
Oh… so Kodak black can’t be part of the program huh?

You gonna discriminate on what types of drug dealers qualify now?

:mjpls:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kill yaself you dumb ass dope fiend. Your babble fukking embarrassing.
Dope fiend?

nikkas on here have been to my house. bytch ass nikka. Id put yo dumbass between the yellow turning lane lines you fakkit ass pink bytch.

My address is well knows, complex where I stay, truck I drive, all of that. Play games with your pink ass mama.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Are you regulating by the class of the drug too? Also, I mean, would you need some sort minimum income (aka medium to big weight) in order to join the co-op? Plus, there's gotta be a minimum and maximum age that dictates who you sell to. It's a different idea, but something is better than nothing.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Hustling on the streets isn’t the same as running a legal business. You work harder for less in most cases.
stringer-bell-the-wire.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Are you regulating by the class of the drug too? Also, I mean, would you need some sort minimum income (aka medium to big weight) in order to join the co-op? Plus, there's gotta be a minimum and maximum age that dictates who you sell to. It's a different idea, but something is better than nothing.
So this idea is based on continuing to move packs :what:

How tf did you get there from tthis?

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Lady at my job said she bought a 10 unit building in Detroit for 120k after repairs and rents each unit for 900..

Better off using your drug money to do something like that. Keep the money flowing for life

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Well, what the fukk you expect me to think? You're essentially making a class system when it comes to the drug game. Only nikkas that should be eligible are needs that are either getting or going to jail. What is going to happen when a young hungry nikka wants to get on. You just going to say tell them nah, you don't have the experience or enough in cash?