Successful drug lords should get an opportunity to invest their money and forced into business classes or take the RICO.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, that's not what I am saying, but a RICO indictment is going to include violence, almost all the time. esp. in Detroit. if it's just a trafficking case, it's 841 and 846, which is trafficking/posession and conspiracy. And then forfeiture.

All those Detroit teams that caught RICO's, they have bodies. Maybe not like #33 on the indictment but the shot callers and the shooters.

The paradox is this, most of them would never be able to stack 200k or a million or whatever, if they didn't have that gang network, which includes OT contatcs and street level distribution, but at the same time, that gang network leads to killings, which without exception leads to the indictments.

Not to mention the snitching and informing:mjlol:

OP,would you still consider these dudes smart if you found out they were informants ? Telling on other crews to help business?

Plus what if the feds are allowing them to become profitable while they build a case? Or should I say while they build up the money.

1:50

"Its not your money! Its my cocaine,its my operation. I made you what you are,everything you have is because I allowed you to have it"

Alot of these succesful drug dealers are probably allowed to be succesful while the feds wait in the wings.
"Thats right,bring that money back to daddy:mjgrin:". Message to the youth,never think your some sort of genius or big shot because your managing to move weight. Good chance your being managed,and the laws just waiting for the right time to cash in.:respect:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Not to mention the snitching and informing:mjlol:

OP,would you still consider these dudes smart if you found out they were informants ? Telling on other crews to help business?

Plus what if the feds are allowing them to become profitable while they build a case? Or should I say while they build up the money.

1:50

"Its not your money! Its my cocaine,its my operation. I made you what you are,everything you have is because I allowed you to have it"

Alot of these succesful drug dealers are probably allowed to be succesful while the feds wait in the wings.
"Thats right,bring that money back to daddy:mjgrin:". Message to the youth,never think your some sort of genius or big shot because your managing to move weight. Good chance your being managed,and the laws just waiting for the right time to cash in.:respect:

Think about it like this

"You are under a Rico Indictment, we can dismantle your whole team and lock you up for 20+ years for conspiracy".

"However, you and your team can invest these funds with a crime obligation and business training "

"We can remove you and take your funds and follow all the indictments if you refuse, or agree and fukk up"

Y'all don't have the confidence in nikkas to be able to do some shyt like this?

That shyt is sad imo. I know the nikkas I grew up around wo reached that level would take that shyt with zero violations. EASILY.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You really thought you struck gold with this idea :picard:
Says who? You nikka?

While nikkas sit up daily talking about strong leaders who are willing to go outside of the books to get progress for our people, you think a rehabilitated successful drug dealer is bad right.........

As we deal with folks that's convinced that Democrats rape children and drink blood to age slowly. But no, having actual gangsters in financial success is somehow a bad thing 🤣🤣🤣.

Ok nikkas. I'm gonna laugh when y'all are looking for people with guns and nuts to run to if Trump goes fascist. nikkas like you will deserve whatever comes your way.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Your logic is okay.

Like, if everyone was righteous and thoughtful and every group wanted the best for every other group.. what you're saying could work.

What you're missing is: jungle rules. The white supremacists among society want nothing more than to destroy Black drug dealers. They fantasize about how the one asian country where they just merk dealers and users on the spot.

Black dealers by the way. Cause a dude like Trump has done a mountain of coke in his life. Him and all the people he partied with over the decades. Much like abortion, they want to stop everyone else from getting an abortion, but they will get their sneaky link an abortion if it's legal or not.

And. A ruthless drug dealer prolly deserves everything he gets. Making high six figs from dope comes with ALL KINDS of madness including innocent people and kids getting hit.

A drug dealer that has real good sense will get in and out the game, start a legit (looking) biz, and ride off into the sunset.

If you tryna be like BMF and keep growing and growing, you gonna be in too deep to pivot.

Some of these rap niqqas LUCKY AS FUKC they pivoted to rap when they did.

(Lil) J Prince

Birdman

Maybe JZ. 92 bricks notwithstanding.

(I think JZ was like BIG and alot of other rap niqqas who sold dope, but never was top tier.)

These new niqqas don't know how to let the street shyt go once they get some traction in legit biz. Young Thug is the perfect example.

@DetroitEWarren

Just based on your posts, seems like you're truly in the skreets.

Any pointers for how to wash the dirty money. No @Feds

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think about it like this

"You are under a Rico Indictment, we can dismantle your whole team and lock you up for 20+ years for conspiracy".

"However, you and your team can invest these funds with a crime obligation and business training "

"We can remove you and take your funds and follow all the indictments if you refuse, or agree and fukk up"

Y'all don't have the confidence in nikkas to be able to do some shyt like this?

That shyt is sad imo. I know the nikkas I grew up around wo reached that level would take that shyt with zero violations. EASILY.

Are there not any people you know who dont sell drugs that you would have confidence in? Why not offer shooters jobs as snipers? For one,theres alot more involved in being a sniper. Just like running a business where you need liscences,and to actually have a product that doesnt sell itself,is different than selling drugs. Most importantly,your basically offering an incentive to do crime. You dont think more people would sell drugs if the punishment was being forced to start a business with the drug proceeds:patrice:?

I really dont see the upside to this. I just think your overvaluing the intelligence of drug dealers based on money. Do you know how many criminals are in jail for crimes that require far more planning, salesmanship and business savvy? Bank robbers,wallstreet criminals,people running ponzie schemes,embezzelment,cult leaders etc?Your basically saying white collar criminals should never go to jail.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Are there not any people you know who dont sell drugs that you would have confidence in? Why not offer shooters jobs as snipers? For one,theres alot more involved in being a sniper. Just like running a business where you need liscences,and to actually have a product that doesnt sell itself,is different than selling drugs. Most importantly,your basically offering an incentive to do crime. You dont think more people would sell drugs if the punishment was being forced to start a business with the drug proceeds:patrice:?

I really dont see the upside to this. I just think your overvaluing the intelligence of drug dealers based on money. Do you know how many criminals are in jail for crimes that require far more planning, salesmanship and business savvy? Bank robbers,wallstreet criminals,people running ponzie schemes,embezzelment,cult leaders etc?Your basically saying white collar criminals should never go to jail.
Because they've already succeeded making money.

Do you not know I'm related to the Winans,
lil cousin was in Beast as Idris daughter, ect. Success is something that was everywhere around me. Streets and business my guy.

THESE ARE ALREADY SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE.

SHOOTERS AINT OUT HERE CALCULATING BODIES BRO. MONEY CAN BE COUNTED.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

And why comment in detail if you completely ignored the stipulations of the deal? How is that productive my guy?

How are you incentivizing crime with a one time opportunity to wash money?

What does that have to do with future drug dealers if absolutely nothing gives them anything?

How is that relevant and not just a conversational distraction?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

And you're basically saying that nikkas who made millions of dollars in the streets are not at all equipped with skills for business. These ponzi scheme people most likely came up under someone and found a slick way to profit.

If legitimized and taught business skills, what makes these folks any different with their level of education?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because they've already succeeded making money.

Do you not know I'm related to the Winans,
lil cousin was in Beast as Idris daughter, ect. Success is something that was everywhere around me. Streets and business my guy.

THESE ARE ALREADY SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE.

SHOOTERS AINT OUT HERE CALCULATING BODIES BRO. MONEY CAN BE COUNTED.

Had no idea,my righteous attachment loves CeCe:respect:.

Yes theyve made money,but not only do I feel they cheated. They may or may not have threatened or killed off competetion. So how can you truly judge ones business acumen in a simulated environment. I ran a succesful franchise in 2K many years ago. It would be a different ball game if I had to deal with the small things it took in real life to run a franchise. Your glossing over the small things like liscenscing,inspections,taxes,zoning,and many other requirments that come with a business.

But no,I dont have confidence that drug dealers(who usually get into drug dealing because they dont like rules,or have issue with authority), Would suddenly just start following rules well enough to succesfully run businesses. Sure some could,but they damn sure wouldnt be my first choice. I just dont see the money they have as any real kind of "proof". On some level they used a cheatcode.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Had no idea,my righteous attachment loves CeCe:respect:.

Yes theyve made money,but not only do I feel they cheated. They may or may not have threatened or killed off competetion. So how can you truly judge ones business acumen in a simulated environment. I ran a succesful franchise in 2K many years ago. It would be a different ball game if I had to deal with the small things it took in real life to run a franchise. Your glossing over the small things like liscenscing,inspections,taxes,zoning,and many other requirments that come with a business.

But no,I dont have confidence that drug dealers(who usually get into drug dealing because they dont like rules,or have issue with authority), Would suddenly just start following rules well enough to succesfully run businesses. Sure some could,but they damn sure wouldnt be my first choice. I just dont see the money they have as any real kind of "proof". On some level they used a cheatcode.
Fasho. I agree with this. That's why the classes are mandatory to get the option. If it doesn't work for all, that's expected and would be handled accordingly. The indictment goes thru if you ain't following rules.

You can create business nikkas that's already prepared for right wing crazies because they are already about that life.

It could work imo.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
no way in hell they gone let you legally clean dirty money up when all they have to do is bust you commiting crime or somebody tell on you and set you up then they can just take the money from you

Menna

All Star
Daps
I think breaking the law is the problem… you need to follow more rules and regs if you are running a legit business and also pay taxes…

It going to be really hard for a dope boy to net 2 million in business and give 1 million up

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I think breaking the law is the problem… you need to follow more rules and regs if you are running a legit business and also pay taxes…

It going to be really hard for a dope boy to net 2 million in business and give 1 million up
Vs an indictment, would it matter if money slowed up but you were safe from prosecution?