Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There was an experiment on here years ago. Dudes created a dating app profile of a well to do CAC. And watched how thristy Black women were for him. It was sad. They had Black women sending naked pics without even meeting him.

:mjcry:

I've been on plenty and plenty of dates with black women ever since I gave up pawgin :to:, and I can count on one hand whenever I asked if you have or would date outside of your race how many said no.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad how easily some of you fall for the constant propaganda that's inserted into your phone.

So glad I live in a totally different world than y'all where I see 99% of black women (no exaggeration) with a black man

If you live in Atlanta proper, DC proper, Detroit proper, or Jackson Mississippi, your view dont count.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Oh look, a male hyena in denial. *Sarcasm* I'm absitively posolutely shocked! */Sarcasm*

Truly you fukktards are out of touch and pathetic. If there's any reason to not listen to guys like you, this is it.

@Shadow King personal views aside this is someone that’s actually in digital blackface

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Sad how easily some of you fall for the constant propaganda that's inserted into your phone.

So glad I live in a totally different world than y'all where I see 99% of black women (no exaggeration) with a black man
I don’t know what planet you’re on but on Earth they choosing up on these white boys

Just left Panera and saw 3 pretty black girls all hugged up with a white boy just now and I was there long enough to grab my drink and go

I’m numb to it at this point

Our only hope is the Nigerians now that our women are figuring out a lot of the ones that come here come from long paper

Won’t be long before we have some Keisha Uguncumwale’s strutting around here in their Nigerian wear Lord willing

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know what planet you’re on but on Earth they choosing up on these white boys

Just left Panera and saw 3 pretty black girls all hugged up with a white boy just now and I was there long enough to grab my drink and go

I’m numb to it at this point

Our only hope is the Nigerians now that our women are figuring out a lot of the ones that come here come from long paper
Dont put such women on our brothers :russ:

so wait, the one guy had 3 sistahs? ya'll getting more and more like latin America

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Explains a lot honestly

Look at how high the standards are for black men…

And as soon as “average at life” Caleb from anywhere slide in the DM’s, it’s a wrap

black man gotta be 6'4 215lb multi millionaire mlbb all star david justice or multi platinum singer eric benet

white man can just be oliver martinez and gabriel autry

:hubie:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Vast majority of black women in REAL LIFE prefer to be with black men. Those women on those dating sites most likely have had bad experiences dealing with various black men and are looking for something new.

I feel like there's a lot of guys on here cosplaying as black but want to push some kind of agenda
The bold makes me wonder what sort of women are preferring white men. Is it the hoodrat, professional, or all at once? That said, the issue is that black men need to be both aware and on guard when dealing with some women. This shows that even black women deserve a great deal of scrutiny, a sentiment that gets one labelled a c00n or an incel whenever expressed. This is an example of why. Moreover, it shows that we as a community need to be more honest when talking about issues regarding dating, marriage, and overall attraction and interaction. The intellectual dishonesty and games some display need to stop.

Finally, if the bold is a valid excuse, would such ever be extended to black men who have had bad experiences? More often than not, it's not.