Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I can count on one hand whenever I asked if you have or would date outside of your race how many said no.

I never met one who was truly militant in her pro blackness

they talk big pro black shyt

ask them about dating outside the race... they start sounding like MLK.... "we all humans"

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Dont put such women on our brothers :russ:

so wait, the one guy had 3 sistahs? ya'll getting more and more like latin America
Nah nikka

3 chicks with 3 different white boys

It was this one interracial couple that used to come there every morning at the same time I did

She was a short cute little jank with a phatty and he was a big fat doofy white boy that looked like he played Dungeons and Dragons

It didn’t sit right with my spirit so I literally prayed on the demise of their relationship every time I saw them until finally I saw her riding her bike up there without him for a few days straight

Haven’t seen them together since praise God

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I never met one who was truly militant in her pro blackness

they talk big pro black shyt

ask them about dating outside the race... they start sounding like MLK.... "we all humans"

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

:heh:
Imagine a Palestinian women in gaza or the westbank lusting after a jew

our queens y'all

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
This shows that even black women deserve a great deal of scrutiny

thats all I been sayin

imagine getting finessed and getting married to a chick who got ran thru by the adversary.

how would she raise strong and intelligent black children if she loves white men? It simply doesnt work.

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
If you believe black women are race loyal ‘just cuz’, and not fact that cacs and every other race of men except black men find them the least attractive you’re genuinely retarded :russ: A lot of them would date out if they could

Everything we seen on social media within the last decade is coming full circle and backed by hard numerical data now

Expect juezling and meaningless anecdotes from coli brehettes, if they can face the shame to come into this thread at all :mjlol:

Last edited: