Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah nikka

3 chicks with 3 different white boys

It was this one interracial couple that used to come there every morning at the same time I did

She was a short cute little jank with a phatty and he was a big fat doofy white boy that looked like he played Dungeons and Dragons

It didn’t sit right with my spirit so I literally prayed on the demise of their relationship every time I saw them until finally I saw her riding her bike up there without him for a few days straight

Haven’t seen them together since praise God
on a side note, ifyou were single you would not want her after him. be honest..

she's kinda stuck now

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
:hubie: Ya kings be safe out here. These BW telling ya what time it is
Breh I keep saying the same thing look at the shyt that get a lot of likes on TikTok,twitter and facebook it’s either how much they love hood niqqas,calling regular niqqa “corny” and moving on to white men or finding them attractive I don’t really care who black women date or find attractive I just want Simp black women are god niqqas and niqqas who grew up around nothing but BW who think bw can do no wrong to wake up I know everyone isn’t going to wake up but damn alot of BW tell y’all every day who they like but niqqas still say it’s just the internet :francis:

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
They're in love with the bag. Everything else is secondary. More proof men have become like women because they're chasing the same fairy tales that were taught to girls.
has nothing to do with the bag, I feel like alot of black men say this just to cope. nah, these wenches want curly hair babies and to erase their blackness because they don't find it attractive.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
like I said, Upper West African muslim women only.....:unimpressed:

I'm starting to see the light

I need to find a Mandinka queen

Imagine getting married to the white man's trash 🤣

I used to push back against you when you said this.... but I'm starting to be sold.

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If this spreads like fire, it's gonna be an even colder winter for reformed wenches when the cacs and noncacs smash and pass them into eventually seeking black men. Younger brehs are not with knowingly being a wench's fallback option.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like I said, Upper West African muslim women only.....:unimpressed:

stop telling the secrets,
... anything that came out of Songhai for the most part is cleaner territory, or less impressed with brightness.. even the Fula/Puels.

I'm starting to see the light

I need to find a Mandinka queen

Imagine getting married to the white man's trash 🤣

I used to push back against you when you said this.... but I'm starting to be sold.

it's a secret

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
on a side note, ifyou were single you would not want her after him. be honest..

she's kinda stuck now
She wasn’t my speed anyway

One of those homie chicks that probably doesnt shave but she got a phatty

One of those Georgia Anne Muldrow, Roots picnic kinda broads

I’m sure they’re grad students

He just didn’t deserve her.

In my younger days I would’ve got at her in front of him just to laugh

But to answer your question yeah I’d fukk the shyt out of her

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
If this spreads like fire, it's gonna be an even colder winter for reformed wenches when the cacs and noncacs smash and pass them into eventually seeking black men. Younger brehs are not with knowingly being a wench's fallback option.
Take 10 bw, maybe 2 is a wench
The odds are still good for brothers

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vast majority of black women in REAL LIFE prefer to be with black men. Those women on those dating sites most likely have had bad experiences dealing with various black men and are looking for something new.

I feel like there's a lot of guys on here cosplaying as black but want to push some kind of agenda
Are women on dating sites not black women in REAL LIFE ?:russ:

There's no other way to spin this.
Have you ever actually seen or heard the way a lot of black women interact with white guys in real life AND compare it to how they treat the average black dude? I implore some of yall to observe this IRL and come back with an answer.

Black women tend to be the loudest ones complaining about anti-blackness and colorism but come to find out a lot of it is a projection. I'm not a women basher or red pill loser but it always rubbed me the wrong way to see so many black women so vocal about throwing black men under the bus for perceive anti-blackness and colorism. Some black women are the worst perpetrators of both and it CONSTANTLY gets thrown under the rug or dismissed. If we're going to ever remediate this gender war, accountability has to come from both sides.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She wasn’t my speed anyway

One of those homie chicks that probably doesnt shave but she got a phatty

One of those Georgia Anne Muldrow, Roots picnic kinda broads

He just didn’t deserve her.

In my younger days I would’ve got at her in front of him just to laugh

I’m sure they’re grad students

But to answer your question yeah I’d fukk the shyt out of her

I was with you till ths point... you have other options, you can pass. Be strong lol