Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Whats crazy is all the inventions that black men made and created back in the day.

That Asian chicks tiktok when she showed the racist white guy all the things he thought white men created that were actually created by black men and I was like :ohhh:

Black men made these things…MEN.

now what have we been reduced to. There was never an equal footing, never wanted us on equal ground, and they’re literally trying to take strong BM out the game. This study just showed how every race views black men.. even our own.

I know a c00nette would say that it’s our fault but was it really….

Top Left

Banned
Daps
Whats crazy is all the inventions that black men made and created back in the day.

That Asian chicks tiktok when she showed the racist white guy all the things he thought white men created that were actually created by black men and I was like :ohhh:

now what have we been reduced to. There was never an equal footing, never wanted us on equal ground, and they’re literally trying to take strong BM out the game. This study just showed how every race views black men.. even our own.

post video :feedme:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
that poll is crazy:

43e7929f82821b82c3862feba7d54f08ffaa97c8.pnj

they telling you that damn near half hide what they truly desire :mjpls: :mjlol:

Black people lawst :francis:

live your life brehs :yeshrug:
they think black features are ugly they’ll find everything wrong with us but then it’s “exotic” on edgar

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

There is a reason Black history is suppressed in the US..its not by accident, it is by design. White people know full well that Black people are the lifeblood, soul and heart beat of America. If Black people had never been in America and it was just cacs, America would look like parts of Russia. Just cold, soulless and devoid of life. There is a fear of Black people because Black people are creative and innovative.
White guys live off hype and the status quo, beyond that they cannot compete on an equal footing..they always have to handicap you.
Money and status is the root of many of our problems.

Wenches are prepared to suffer a lifetime of weak cac dikk along with passive aggressive racism just for a few dollars.. :mjlol: