Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
which one of yall nikkas created this? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I'm dead

Fr2cf2rXsAIpikH
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff::laff::laff:

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
Thank you so much for this information. Now, it makes sense as in nothing to see here. Safe to say the world has changed quite a bit since 2010.
The world has changed but not when it comes to race and dating. If you compare this study to older and more recent studies on race and online dating there really isn't much of a difference. The only difference between this study and other studies is black people dating preferences. In this
dating divide study, black men strongly prefer black women and black women responded more to white men but they didn't exclude black men.In older and more recent studies, black men weakly preferred black women and black women strongly preferred black men. This study and other study findings are largely the same.

Also Jennifer Lundquist,the author,did a similar study in 2013/2014 called Mate selection in cyberspace.Her findings were similar to other studies. Black women strongly prefer black men and black men prefer black women but not as strongly.Nonblack people overwhelmingly discriminated against black people. Lundquist uses similar dataset and methodology in the mate selection study as she does in the dating divide study.

Here is Lundquist explaining her dataset in the mate selection study:

"The original data set consists of approximately 9 million registered users worldwide and 200 million messages, from November 2003 to October 2010.In essence, the data set consists of numerous social networks in which the
users are nodes with various attributes and the messages are directional ties that connect nodes. However, in contrast to typical social network data, both our nodes and ties have a temporal property: each user has a definite
lifetime and each tie is formed at a specific time point. To facilitate the analysis, we filter the users in four steps. First, we limit
our scope to users who reside in the 20 largest metropolitan areas in the United States
and brings down the sample size to about 3 million daters.Second, we exclude users who did not send or receive at least one message,
who did not upload at least one photograph, who listed their birth year later than 1992 or earlier than 1911, or who fit the profile of spammer users. The reason is that, similarly to most free membership websites, some of the
users did not actively engage with or even return to the website after initial
registration and a few users are likely to be fake identities created by spammers. We thus retain only genuine dating website members, that is,
users who had the opportunity to legitimately interact with other users in the data set. Third, we exclude daters who were looking only for casual sex or platonic relationships to ensure that the patterns observed among the
daters reflect the mate selection process. Finally, we exclude from the analysis
in this article users who identified as gay or bisexual, a population we
explore in a separate paper. Our final sample consists of 528,800 straight men and 405,021 straight women."

I feel like you guys are latching onto this study because it confirms your belief that black women prefer white men while ignoring the million other data that says the opposite.

Last edited:
Daps
This thread got front page of tlr looking kinda crazy this morning :picard:. Keep it together y'all, you'll be alright, at the end of the day you gotta date whoever is most compatible with you:yeshrug:
I agree.

In fact, I'm even going to partially agree with thecoli male hyenas. I don't think we should dismiss marriage rates be they inter-racial/ethnic or intra-racial/ethnic. I still believe in the US (and the UK) IRL people prefer to date and marry their own race, ethnicity, meta-ethnicity, nationality, religion, etc. However, as I've stated previously preferences =/= loyalty and both men and women aren't loyal to race, ethnicity, meta-ethnicity and nationality when it comes to dating (although religion does tend to be a factor). Furthermore, IRL men are far less picky (i.e. loyal) over race, ethnicity, meta-ethnicity, nationality, religion, etc when it comes to sexual dynamics with women than vice-versa. I mean, we're men and most red blooded, straight men want to spread their seed as much as possible or should we ignore the mestizos and mulattoes of Latin America or the Cape Verdeans, the Angolan & Mozambican Mesticos, the Cape Coloureds of South Africa in Africa or the Anglo-Indians of South Asia or the crazy amount of mixed white and Indigenous Australians on the continent!? All the mentioned ethnic groups are products of Western Euro male colonists.
Regarding online dating, it's clear people are more likely to express their biases. And it's clear that being a white man is prized on online dating sites. Every group of non-white women prefer white men over their own and we all know the reasons why (the study even states it).

So does this mean we should dismiss the latest study on the racial/ethnic dynamics of online dating? Absolutely not.
It means we should factor online dating and social media into our perception of 'game' and be aware of bad faith actors... What else is new!?
The study has absolutely destroyed the lie of black women being the most 'race loyal'. All we can do as black men is live our lives and wish each other luck in our endeavours.
To the black men who are looking for a black woman. Good luck.
To the black men who are expanding their options to non-black women. Good luck.
To the Passport Bros. Good luck.
And yes even for my haters, yes you, coli male hyenas. I hope you break free from the brainwashing that the west has put you under and see that you're being manipulated. I was just like you once and I broke free. So can you. I believe in you.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Enough for one or two to be married to a black supermodel, but they only date black men (if they even date them) if they're rappers or athletes. Maybe an actor could get lucky.
Tika Dumpsters wanted to date Chadwick Boseman, one of the most recognizable actors at his time, but settled for some broke whiteboy bartender AND had a baby by him. Black man had to be Denzel-light to get a sniff?? And whiteboy had to just be some everyday Mike.

Done ever let these bytches shame y’all.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
god imagine the horde of confused mulatto's in twenty years. :snoop: You don't need to be black/white to be a confused mulatto either. shyt i met a japanese/mexican mutt the other day

at least i'll be able to smash some of em :takedat:

Just make sure you find a pick me black woman and procreate with her and have a stale family.

Having kids with a non black woman, even as a dark skinned breh, will make them kids extra confused and resentful of their black side.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Tika Dumpsters wanted to date Chadwick Boseman, one of the most recognizable actors at his time, but settled for some broke whiteboy bartender AND had a baby by him. Black man had to be Denzel-light to get a sniff?? And whiteboy had to just be some everyday Mike.

Done ever let these bytches shame y’all.

For real, as long as that keeps happening, I have the right to use "Tupac in a Business suit" terminology