Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Asian men are working over time to change their image

Its only a matter of time

All we had was our swag and now everyone can copy that without having to interact with us and they actually got the money that we front like we got.
We're falling behind and it's getting worse. It's so blatant how the media is forcing out anti-Black propaganda, but the majority just keep consuming it. We have no media of our own, but we don't view it like that because we think from an integration perspective.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Whats crazy is all the inventions that black men made and created back in the day.

That Asian chicks tiktok when she showed the racist white guy all the things he thought white men created that were actually created by black men and I was like :ohhh:

Black men made these things…MEN.

now what have we been reduced to. There was never an equal footing, never wanted us on equal ground, and they’re literally trying to take strong BM out the game. This study just showed how every race views black men.. even our own.

I know a c00nette would say that it’s our fault but was it really….

The thread below is pretty interesting:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
men and women alike

I feel like studying this history is useless and traumatic because black people arent gonna do anything with this knowledge

knowing this knowledge isn't gonna have any effect on our current behavior and mindset.

we're just gonna continue doing the same old shyt we been doing.

a race with no pride

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
We're falling behind and it's getting worse. It's so blatant how the media is forcing out anti-Black propaganda, but the majority just keep consuming it. We have no media of our own, but we don't view it like that because we think from an integration perspective.

This is why I been stressing for years for more black men to really get behind the Media wave so we can control our narrative, imagery, and stories. Plus having a strong social media presence can combat alot of this foolishness but alot of brehs refuse and always boasting about not having social media on some holier than thou. And the black men with big platforms are usually c00ns, On pension former gangsters looking to monentize war stories, pandering simp celebrities, divesters, and feminists.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the truth about the melanated queens coming out must really hurt these militant simp negro attack dogs got them on the coli trying to lunch counter attacks :mjlol:

Ayo let's talk about these butthurt, dry dikk nikkas on here scouring the internet for Black women with cac boyfriends.... :russ:

black women got these nikkas locking as stupide as these queen mother goddess simp's ass negro

michael-jordan-lol.gif

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I feel like studying this history is useless and traumatic because black people arent gonna do anything with this knowledge

knowing this knowledge isn't gonna have any effect on our current behavior and mindset.

we're just gonna continue doing the same old shyt we been doing.

a race with no pride
studying this history gives context to what’s occuring in the present — basically saying what we’re experiencing isn’t new and there’s way to combat it

I do agree binge watching this content and pulling random facts about Blacks is pointless

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
We are finished.
Nah, the internet has created a whole lane to correct many things and do so while connecting with people. The only issue is time, money, and know-how, with the latter being accounted for through resources all across the internet. There is a lot that can be done with stuff out there. This website is in itself is proof of this. Hell, I'm working on shyt I never thought I could be doing.