Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
There is a reason Black history is suppressed in the US..its not by accident, it is by design. White people know full well that Black people are the lifeblood, soul and heart beat of America. If Black people had never been in America and it was just cacs, America would look like parts of Russia. Just cold, soulless and devoid of life. There is a fear of Black people because Black people are creative and innovative.
White guys live off hype and the status quo, beyond that they cannot compete on an equal footing..they always have to handicap you.
Money and status is the root of many of our problems.

Wenches are prepared to suffer a lifetime of weak cac dikk along with passive aggressive racism just for a few dollars.. :mjlol:
i don’t believe it’s a wench thing.. it’s a universal thing. Misguidance with everyone

I’m kinda good with patterns… I believe something for BM will happen soon that might change the whole worlds perspective

It’s been too much systematically against bm and a lot of people are kinda seeing it. You can only be at the bottom for so long… nothing bad though :whoa:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
i don’t believe it’s a wench thing.. it’s a universal thing. Misguidance with everyone

I’m kinda good with patterns… I believe something for BM will happen soon that might change the whole worlds perspective
The tide is most definitely changing.

I’m not one of those c00ns that puts the non-black gaze on a pedestal, but we do have to understand that collective image is important.

Ours has been assassinated and used to justify harm done against us.

But now, non-black “POC” are starting to see that black men are not as problematic as we are made to be and that a lot of it was propaganda from CACs and wenches.

In that MBJ thread, it was a Mexican that pointed out that some black women are alone because they chase the wrong men.

He was out of line for saying it, but that shows that the narrative of the “deadbeat black male” is starting to dwindle and others are beginning to see what we’ve been saying for decades.

A lot of the blame is soon going to be placed where it belongs and when that happens a lot of “queens” are going to be humbled as they lose control of the narrative.

Then, at that point, MAYBE we will have a fighting chance of rebuilding our communities.

But I wouldn’t even blame a lot of brehs if they aren’t interested in a reconciliation. :yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The tide is most definitely changing.

I’m not one of those c00ns that puts the non-black gaze on a pedestal, but we do have to understand that collective image is important.

Ours has been assassinated and used to justify harm done against us.

But now, non-black “POC” are starting to see that black men are not as problematic as we are made to be and that a lot of it was propaganda from CACs and wenches.

In that MBJ thread, it was a Mexican that pointed out that some black women are alone because they chase the wrong men.

He was out of line for saying it, but that shows that the narrative of the “deadbeat black male” is starting to dwindle and others are beginning to see what we’ve been saying for decades.

A lot of the blame is soon going to be placed where it belongs and when that happens a lot of “queens” are going to be humbled as they lose control of the narrative.

Then, at that point, MAYBE we will have a fighting chance of rebuilding our communities.

But I wouldn’t even blame a lot of brehs if they aren’t interested in a reconciliation. :yeshrug:
Like I said

You can only be down for so long..

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Like I said

You can only be down for so long..
Yeah, we just have to get our shyt together within the next 2-3 decades.

CACs as we know them are about to be out the door and the Asians are looking to take his spot with Hispanics as a buffer class.

If we don’t get it together before then, we’re going to be right back at square one.

Fortunately I see a lot of black people (black men especially) starting to get on code and build, myself included. :blessed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah, we just have to get our shyt together within the next 2-3 decades.

CACs as we know them are about to be out the door and the Asians are looking to take his spot with Hispanics as a buffer class.

If we don’t get it together before then, we’re going to be right back at square one.

Fortunately I see a lot of black people (black men especially) starting to get on code and build, myself included. :blessed:
Honestly

I haven’t even thought that far. I just like here and now talking and seeing people wake up. It’s better for everyone overall.

I play around a lot but i really be serious.. i just want to laugh while I take this truth pill

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Vast majority of black women in REAL LIFE prefer to be with black men. Those women on those dating sites most likely have had bad experiences dealing with various black men and are looking for something new.

I feel like there's a lot of guys on here cosplaying as black but want to push some kind of agenda

Awwww keep telling yourself that :mjcry:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
The world has changed but not when it comes to race and dating. If you compare this study to older and more recent studies on race and online dating there really isn't much of a difference. The only difference between this study and other studies is black people dating preferences. In this
dating divide study, black men strongly prefer black women and black women responded more to white men but they didn't exclude black men.In older and more recent studies, black men weakly preferred black women and black women strongly preferred black men. This study and other study findings are largely the same.

Also Jennifer Lundquist,the author,did a similar study in 2013/2014 called Mate selection in cyberspace.Her findings were similar to other studies. Black women strongly prefer black men and black men prefer black women but not as strongly.Nonblack people overwhelmingly discriminated against black people. Lundquist uses similar dataset and methodology in the mate selection study as she does in the dating divide study.

Here is Lundquist explaining her dataset in the mate selection study:

"The original data set consists of approximately 9 million registered users worldwide and 200 million messages, from November 2003 to October 2010.In essence, the data set consists of numerous social networks in which the
users are nodes with various attributes and the messages are directional ties that connect nodes. However, in contrast to typical social network data, both our nodes and ties have a temporal property: each user has a definite
lifetime and each tie is formed at a specific time point. To facilitate the analysis, we filter the users in four steps. First, we limit
our scope to users who reside in the 20 largest metropolitan areas in the United States
and brings down the sample size to about 3 million daters.Second, we exclude users who did not send or receive at least one message,
who did not upload at least one photograph, who listed their birth year later than 1992 or earlier than 1911, or who fit the profile of spammer users. The reason is that, similarly to most free membership websites, some of the
users did not actively engage with or even return to the website after initial
registration and a few users are likely to be fake identities created by spammers. We thus retain only genuine dating website members, that is,
users who had the opportunity to legitimately interact with other users in the data set. Third, we exclude daters who were looking only for casual sex or platonic relationships to ensure that the patterns observed among the
daters reflect the mate selection process. Finally, we exclude from the analysis
in this article users who identified as gay or bisexual, a population we
explore in a separate paper. Our final sample consists of 528,800 straight men and 405,021 straight women."

I feel like you guys are latching onto this study because it confirms your belief that black women prefer white men while ignoring the million other data that says the opposite.
Sad innit, like I don't know how much of a weirdo cuck you have to be to convince yourself that your women prefer other groups of men and you only getting the leftovers.

Not even Asian American men spout this cuck rhetoric, and you know how their women be.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
I SAID what I SAID.

You goofy performative simping dikk policing “pro blacks” have lost again.

We been told y’all about this “BW women are race loyal” bulljive

Oh I’m a cac now? Perma ban bet I’m a cac?:mjgrin:
Posts like this just weird me out. How are people celebrating when these "studies" are basically giving black people in general massive Ls?

Balla

Superstar
Daps

It’s been too much systematically against bm and a lot of people are kinda seeing it. You can only be at the bottom for so long… nothing bad though :whoa:
What do you think will make things change and what change do you expect?