Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Just make sure you find a pick me black woman and procreate with her and have a stale family.

Having kids with a non black woman, even as a dark skinned breh, will make them kids extra confused and resentful of their black side.
i dunno breh i'm already steph curry complexion (slightly browner) with "euro features". My father looks like Lionel Richie and got green eyes. It's pretty much a wash for me unless i marry a dark skinned black female

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
:mjlol:Shid, even on THIS website that's true.

:mjlol:Remember that old thread where it was exposed that the most liked male photo by the black women on thecoli (when the Coli had 10x more female members) was a random white poster who don't post here no more?

:mjlol:Remember that one weird looking white poster (he was greek or something) that lived in L.A actually had a black female member meet up with him in real life? She let him fukk the first day they met! Till this day I think they have a child together or sum shyt like that.

:mjlol:Just using thecoli.com as a sample size and NOTHING ELSE, we know that the OP is 100% facts!
Remember when @Houston911 revealed that the most DM action he received from coli brehettes was when he was pretending to be a white male?

:banderas:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this black women wench exposal thread :noah:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sor...bout-black-men-being-sellouts-anymore.764498/

Can anyone please show me any tweet where a black man is with a white woman and it gets this many likes/responses? I still love black women, but we need to keep it real about the hypocrisy when it comes to IR relationships. Black Men are quick to check c00ns who pull this, but we still get dogged out and told we ain't shyt. Black boys are being raised to uplift black women, while black girls are being raised to believe that love is found outside the black race.

441.7K Likes :mjlol: :wow:

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man honestly idc as long as I'm happy and my kids get the benefits of being white adjacent I'm satisfied.
Lmao those shyttier genetics run the world and is what non white women crave.

I'd much rather set my kids up for success than forcing them to be apart of a doomed race.

Like I said,this thread was bought to you by thecolis own boule cabal.

fuFgzN1_d.webp

Truly some sick puppies,but they run a tight ship as it pertains to propaganda. Only so long bedbucks can pretend. These are your supposed strong,loyal black men who expect you to believe they have just finally had enough:rudy:. Yall been c00ns all your life. America should be fully octaroon compliant by 2060:respect:#AssimilationAgenda

Top Left

Banned
Daps
i dunno breh i'm already steph curry complexion (slightly browner) with "euro features". My father looks like Lionel Richie and got green eyes. It's pretty much a wash for me unless i marry a dark skinned black female
inshallah you will find a Kelly Rowland/Janelle Monae lookalike :blessed:

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
Lmao those shyttier genetics run the world and is what non white women crave.

I'd much rather set my kids up for success than forcing them to be apart of a doomed race.
A Very interesting receipt straight out the horses mouth.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
imagine the horde of confused mulatto's

especially when their mothers already carry a combination of inferior complexes and subconscious anti-black bias which they will transmit to the children.

they been pushing this "biracials with black mothers" propaganda heavy too

its nasty out here

at least i'll be able to smash some of em :takedat:

:russ: :russ: