Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You sound like those bw that cry about not seeing black athletes with bw…respectfully

U want a corporate bro to date a popular black celeb?

Its better than the foolish paradigm we have now :coffee:

Why do brehs that are labeled "cool" are the ones with street ties and/or have jail records? Like, how many brehs that are not labeled corny are open about coming from a 2 parent household in a non violent suburbs?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Lmao those shyttier genetics run the world and is what non white women crave.

I'd much rather set my kids up for success than forcing them to be apart of a doomed race.

The white race is (literally) dying off the next few decades :unimpressed:

Why jump on a sinking ship?

You really want you white/Latina/Asian woman to look like a dying corpse by age 40, while you still look fit and young?

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Black men & women, if they can contribute to pushing “cool business brehs” who don’t have a street image” we could be a lot further.

Like.. imagine if Halle or another female entertainer, musician, athlete got with a corporate Breh. The image would change drastically.
if they can contribute to pushing “cool business brehs” who don’t have a street image” we could be a lot further.
this where I break off

I’m not relying on them, nor expecting them, to change shyt.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Its better than the foolish paradigm we have now :coffee:

Why do brehs that are labeled "cool" are the ones with street ties and/or have jail records? Like, how many brehs that are not labeled corny are open about coming from a 2 parent household in a non violent suburbs?
That’s a bit extreme
The cool guys were always “atheletes “ or dudes who were good with women..majority of them were not in the streets

You assume every bm who gets women were gang members

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That’s a bit extreme
The cool guys were always “atheletes “ or dudes who were good with women..majority of them were not in the streets

You assume every bm who gets women were gang members

No, you dont have to be a whole gang member to be tied to "the streets". Even if you reformed and cleaned up your act (Jay Z or Nas), people still remember when you came up with.

Look at the Jadakiss situation when he was exposed as this suburban kid that went to private school and gotten good grades? A lot of people on Twitter we legit turning against him and many NYC vets damn near had that footage ERASED from the net, cause Jada came up spitting elite street rhymes.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
which one of yall nikkas created this? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I'm dead

Fr2cf2rXsAIpikH