Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Are ya'll able to have conversations or just repeat manosphere talking points?

And I know you probably can't comprehend this but being single is better than dealing with most of ya'll because this is what you have to offer; insults. As if this statement makes you interesting or desirable. So even if the mystical "Brad" isn't interested in mass the fact that BW are willing to open their options and abandon men like you who tell them how much "no one wants us" is a win.

That's abusive and manipulate so we're good on you. Swipe left.
Wow :pachaha: Someone sounds triggered:mjlol: I hope you find your top notched Zaddy Cac of your dreams :mjgrin:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Are ya'll able to have conversations or just repeat manosphere talking points?

And I know you probably can't comprehend this but being single is better than dealing with most of ya'll because this is what you have to offer; insults. As if this statement makes you interesting or desirable. So even if the mystical "Brad" isn't interested in mass the fact that BW are willing to open their options and abandon men like you who tell them how much "no one wants us" is a win.

That's abusive and manipulate so we're good on you. Swipe left.
How do you feel about the study that revealed non black men had the least interest and responded the least towards black women? :mjgrin:
How are facts an insult? :unimpressed:

How do you feel about the study that revealed non black men had the least interest and responded the least towards black women? :mjgrin:

@™BlackPearl The Empress™ said:​

I think that's natural. Lol :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Ok. But do they get as many threads on The Coli?
You’re still stuck on some JBO bros (it be the same posters making those threads) making Pawg threads? :mjlol: Look at the swimsuit try on thread. The majority of women posted in that thread are black women.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
eh. Problem is the average BM voice isn’t loud enough.

Majority as in strictly BM?

Black men & women, if they can contribute to pushing “cool business brehs” who don’t have a street image” we could be a lot further.

Like.. imagine if Halle or another female entertainer, musician, athlete got with a corporate Breh. The image would change drastically.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Black men & women, if they can contribute to pushing “cool business brehs” who don’t have a street image” we could be a lot further.

Like.. imagine if Halle or another female entertainer, musician, athlete got with a corporate Breh. The image would change drastically.
You sound like those bw that cry about not seeing black athletes with bw…respectfully

U want a corporate bro to date a popular black celeb?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I've always noticed something,,,, why on the sites/subreddits that are mostly black men (thecoli, ablackweb, r/blackmen etc...) do we have "black woman appreciation threads, post a pic of the finest black women" but on black women sites they dont do the same for us. When we have threads were we post fine women, we mostly post BW, but on their sites, when they post fine men, they only post non-BM???
This is actually true.

The reason is women don’t care to stare at men like that. They’re aren’t as universally visual as us. Women are only (physically/sexually) attracted to a minority of men.

Second reason is they don’t like (black) men like that lol

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
You sound like those bw that cry about not seeing black athletes with bw…respectfully

U want a corporate bro to date a popular black celeb?

no, I’m solution based. Crying and praying gets us nowhere.

I’m thinking more in the mindset of advertising and media, BW are the largest consumers, if you make “cool” ppl date business class. It changes the perception and the image.