Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
She’s here for attention:coffee:

The sooner that brehs realize most women on here are only on here for their attention (and to sneak in their feminist bs) the better..
More than that, it's the 4cac approach to the internet: treating everything as a culture war and treating black men as something to manage and control if not outright destroy. Those are the type of people who have a searing seething hatred and obsession with black men. Much like how the Karen, the racist cac, and other non-black racists cannot leave black people alone, women like her are unable to leave black men alone despite her hatred for them. It's a topic that honestly deserves a bigger discussion. Consider: she is the same person posting Cynthia G videos, the same person posting 4cac stats (that got her bushed) and on and on. There are many others that operate on that time. Look at their post history or even their dap history and you will see the truth of who these people really are.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
& blue check from a white man.

“King Von Ain’t do nuffin”

Right… bury his ass. White supremacist adjacent.

:dead:

Even right down to the hairline shyt, its crazy. They want black men to be apart of some assembly line of superficial clout demons, talking and dressing the same.

Daps
Yeah..? that darkskinned black women thread with 9k replies just got bumped, and there was that thread yesterday, and another one the day before. As a matter of fact, most of the women in those "Raw, no regret, etcetc" threads are black.
Yeah, fine black women with decent bodies

But the average plain Jane dark skinned black women aren’t getting chosen as often as the light skinned average women.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

bigdawg40

Rookie
Daps
I've always noticed something,,,, why on the sites/subreddits that are mostly black men (thecoli, ablackweb, r/blackmen etc...) do we have "black woman appreciation threads, post a pic of the finest black women" but on black women sites they dont do the same for us. When we have threads were we post fine women, we mostly post BW, but on their sites, when they post fine men, they only post non-BM???

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
@Premeditated got checked for what? I don’t care about the negging but the men here seem to be suffering from delusions
:francis: I want to know what you individuals will do with this information going forward. For the last damn decade it’s been the same thing over and over again. I have seen the same countless threads over the years concerning this topic. I don’t know how most of you haven’t driven yourselves insane with these conversations, unless you already are.

The crazy thing is that this is the same situation with LSA and black Twitter.

Black peoples are literally stuck in the circle of pure hell.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Yeah, fine black women with decent bodies

But the average plain Jane dark skinned black women aren’t getting chosen as often as the light skinned average women.
The average short dude doesnt get chosen over a tall dude.

The fukk you want? ... Affirmitive action on dating? :gucci: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A "study" that was made on data 20 years ago has a thread with 900 posts and probably 35k views

Unceasing psyops

Did they say that data was 20 years old? This is from 2009

You can see black women preferred black men significantly more than black men preferred black women

This table:

original.jpg

This one is from 2009 but it’s still similar to the one done five years later… both ones had all low ratings from non black women. There’s always been racism toward black women and men on online dating. The biggest difference is that in these studies bw rated Brehs higher and didn’t prefer wm. That’s why I said shyt has changed.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Premeditated got checked for what? I don’t care about the negging but the men here seem to be suffering from delusions
:francis: I want to know what you individuals will do with this information going forward. For the last damn decade it’s been the same thing over and over again. I have seen the same countless threads over the years concerning this topic. I don’t know how most of you haven’t driven yourselves insane with these conversations, unless you already are.

The crazy thing is that this is the same situation with LSA and black Twitter.

Black peoples are literally stuck in the circle of pure hell.

Teach young black men and give them the information to start focusing on their own happiness.

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Some Black women hate black men due to the ease at which brehs can date out and the fact that cacs don't desire them, which is why they police brehs dikks when they are pictured with snowbunnies yet throw full blown parades when a bw is with some bottom shelf Brad. Another reason why is because most want assurance that after their quest for cac men inevitably fails, there are reserve black men who will save them.

Type in "dating in PWI" on any social media.The brehettes that attend these schools purposely make sure that they are surrounded by nothing but Connors, Tylers, and Jebs with hardly any negro in sight. Yet after they have graduated, ask them about their dating life (non-existent in most cases) and the amount of pure traumatic tales these broads tell you would have you thinking they just got done fighting in Gettysburg. They tell about how ZERO white men gave them any attention, how their white friends always got chose/married/asked out on dates, and how they had to just "focus on them books". :mjlol:

But when they get asked about dating the brehs there, they first go straight to talking about the black athletes (the only archetype black man they desire/see, while connor can look like a meth head) and they say all the brehs got with white women. The only time they feel desired is when they went to an HBCU, they call it being a PWI 3 but an HBCU 8.

This isn't all bw, but an alarmingly growing number