Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Daps
Stop coddling them. Just look at this thread,these black men are the face of incels,misogony and maybe white supremacy. Looks like a KKK message board in here:scust:
Dude, you male hyenas have absolutely failed to defend your position and come back with a decent counter narrative. Accept your L.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
You sound hurt.
I was but I realized I have no reason to be ive never had an issue attracting non Black Women and as interracial dating becomes the norm, non Black Women in my experience become even more bold with their attraction for you if their feeling you.

My main thing is we need to get other Black Men especially the young dudes on game, they have to understand all they got is they family and their day ones, if your lucky enough to have it.

Once you realize this fact you can navigate the world accordingly and selfishly tbh worry about self fukk the rest.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Stop coddling them. Just look at this thread,these black men are the face of incels,misogony and maybe white supremacy. Looks like a KKK message board in here:scust:
lol. @Turlast doesn’t say negative stuff about brehettes though, he’s always been objective that’s why I addressed him.

The others on here saying all the negative shyt about brehettes are the ones who typically do in threads about us. And honestly they could be partially contributing to why the brehettes doing online dating don’t prefer Brehs like they used to—can’t call your women undesirable and all that other shyt being said, and expect black women to still fukk with you. Me and @Booksnrain predicted that things were heading in this direction years ago. We said Brehettes were going to clap back and turn away. And that’s what is happening. Sadly they turning to men who don’t want them, but these brehettes don’t feel like Brehs want them either.

Like I said both groups have done a horrible job promoting one another as desirable partners, all this bashing one another has pretty much supported the negative perceptions and stereotypes already out there about us. Of course other groups ain’t going to want to date us, they see all that dysfunction.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
A person may rate their in-group higher, but the true rating comes from who they reply to most. So I don't necessarily trust that stat.

It is analogous to what @Henri Christophe has been pushing: certain BW will talk that pro-Black stuff but secretly have sex with Chad, Brad, and Zander.

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s1100-c50.png

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
It is analogous to what @Henri Christophe has been pushing: certain BW will talk that pro-Black stuff but secretly have sex with Chad, Brad, and Zander.

I been preaching this shyt on here for at least 2 years

I thought I was buggin at first but when I had brehs in real life share similar experiences.... and then I seen brehs on the coli saying similar shyt.... and then I seen the brehs on twitter expose it for the world to see

and then now we got this piece of data that provides some credibility to what I been sayin about the undercover sexual encounters that occur in these streets

the puzzle pieces have come together in a major way

I need a Grammy

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This table:

original.jpg

This one is from 2009 but it’s still similar to the one done five years later… both ones had all low ratings from non black women. There’s always been racism toward black women and men on online dating. The biggest difference is that in these studies bw rated Brehs higher and didn’t prefer wm. That’s why I said shyt has changed.
He was asking about the table below, which is from 2008. My point in mentioning the year it's from is that the results had nothing to do with Kevin Samuels or the recent divest movement, as you suggested. Same is true for the 2009 and 2014 tables you posted, for that matter.

Frm1NI9aQAAu_ry

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
This chart always made no sense to me. In what world are black men responding to Asian women the most? Most black people don’t live in places with many Asians lol. I live in DC where nearly everyone here is white or black or Hispanic. Asians live in certain spots in VA or MD so the average breh in DC wouldn’t even interact with these chicks.

I think we need to all keep in mind that these studies are all highly specific to online dating/certain apps/etc. Like you’ve mentioned many women aren’t even on dating apps (I think I saw a stats saying men are 75% of users on all dating apps).

So jokes aside, black women clearly prefer black men just at much lower rates then before and the more educated a black woman is the more likely she will date a non black man

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
He was asking about the table below, which is from 2008. My point in mentioning the year it's from is that the results had nothing to do with Kevin Samuels or the recent divest movement, as you suggested. Same is true for the 2009 and 2014 tables you posted, for that matter.

Frm1NI9aQAAu_ry
These studies (NPR versus this one) say something completely different but were published around the same time frame. Makes me not trust the studies at all.

I found your study (wanted to see the response rates on female senders not just on male senders)

xakqc4czimh51.png

Looks like Brehs didn’t respond to brehettes much either compared to how much they responded to other races of women. :jbhmm: Like I said anti black racism has always been a part of online dating. I guess in the particular study published in 2008 Brehettes and Brehs practiced it. Whereas in the recent study only brehettes practiced it. I guess you can form a conclusion that there’s been disloyalty on both sides in the past as far as online dating goes, but now in 2023 it’s only coming from brehettes.

As for my suggestions, I mentioned Kevin Samuels and the divestment movement as possible contributors but I don’t know if they really play a role or not. Keep in mind, as I told turlast, this is only specific to online dating.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
lol. @Turlast doesn’t say negative stuff about brehettes though, he’s always been objective that’s why I addressed him.

The others on here saying all the negative shyt about brehettes are the ones who typically do in threads about us. And honestly they could be partially contributing to why the brehettes doing online dating don’t prefer Brehs like they used to—can’t call your women undesirable and all that other shyt being said, and expect black women to still fukk with you. Me and @Booksnrain predicted that things were heading in this direction years ago. We said Brehettes were going to clap back and turn away. And that’s what is happening. Sadly they turning to men who don’t want them, but these brehettes don’t feel like Brehs want them either.

Like I said both groups have done a horrible job promoting one another as desirable partners, all this bashing one another has pretty much supported the negative perceptions and stereotypes already out there about us. Of course other groups ain’t going to want to date us, they see all that dysfunction.
Geez. Almost prophetic. I blame tik tok:deadrose: I be on there looking at recipes and anime recommendations and it’s nothing to see a black chick with a non-blk husband greasing her scalp.
shyt looks cringe as hell to me. The dating scene has changed tremendously and a lot of the negativity blk chicks have gotten online has definitely made them look differently at a lot of these dynamics. I’ve heard this from younger girls myself. Gen z dudes and chicks care a lot less about racial solidarity than other generations. I’m just glad I’m out the game. As always date who you want, just don’t embarrass your race and put non-blks on a pedestal.:yeshrug:But I think that’s asking too much. Too many unresolved childhood traumas and gradeschool resentments got these chicks thinking non-blks are the answer. If they had issues vetting black men, that’s not gonna change with Psycho Brad.
But much like blk men didn’t listen when I told them that vinegar courtship and telling your women that they are ugly, hairhats, dark butt undesirable, blk bishes wouldn’t work, I doubt anybody will be able to tell these chicks anything either.
Oh well. Everybody will eventually learn. I’m just gonna watch it all play out.

How are you?

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
My Grandfather was half-white and he had white relatives that would put him on game about other black people and who was selling who out.

They let him know that black women were sleeping with KKK members.
Your paternal grandfather (the father of your father) or your maternal grandfather (the father of your mother)?