Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Are y’all reading the study? The last two pages have posters posting some old surveys from 15 Years ago 🤣
yeah i apologize those studies are irrelevant now i was looking at an outdated study incorrectly from a secondary source.

the newer data findings for the conclusions made in the OP are only presented exclusively in the book im pretty sure

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Are y’all reading the study? The last two pages have posters posting some old surveys from 15 Years ago 🤣
I was explaining to Turlast that anti black racism has always been a part of online dating and those previous studies were used to confirm that. Both Brehs and brehettes have always been rated negatively and got less responses from nonblacks than others—and as pointed out (and I genuinely didn’t know) both black men and women also used to practice anti black racism against each other. Now, it’s just bw doing it but still those previous studies do provide context on a larger argument about how online dating is full of racism and not just from nonblacks.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Your paternal grandfather (the father of your father) or your maternal grandfather (the father of your mother)?
Both of my Grandfathers were half-white, one of my Grandmothers was half-white as well.

It was my father’s father in Florida who was told this.

His family was from the same county where the Rosewood Massacre happened, so my Grandfather would pro-actively hunt down and murder racist CACs before they could act on their plans.

His white relatives would sometimes spy for him and report the info back to him.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol. @Turlast doesn’t say negative stuff about brehettes though, he’s always been objective that’s why I addressed him.

The others on here saying all the negative shyt about brehettes are the ones who typically do in threads about us. And honestly they could be partially contributing to why the brehettes doing online dating don’t prefer Brehs like they used to—can’t call your women undesirable and all that other shyt being said, and expect black women to still fukk with you. Me and @Booksnrain predicted that things were heading in this direction years ago. We said Brehettes were going to clap back and turn away. And that’s what is happening. Sadly they turning to men who don’t want them, but these brehettes don’t feel like Brehs want them either.

Like I said both groups have done a horrible job promoting one another as desirable partners, all this bashing one another has pretty much supported the negative perceptions and stereotypes already out there about us. Of course other groups ain’t going to want to date us, they see all that dysfunction.

I dont even know how the white woman came up with these statistics. What does it even mean to "respond first"? I just see a white woman looking to yet again victimize black people. And tell the world how desirable the white man is.

I will stick with my own senses,which really dont get enough credit and collect data like algorithms. The sample size of 1 million dating profiles doesnt knock me off my square. You are talking about the least desireables when it comes to people who use dating websites. The least desireables are the main ones pushing incel and divestor nonsense. So these apps definitely shouldnt be used to create a race study. Thats like doing a study using the cesspool of self hatred known as Tiktok and Twitter. Or doing a study using thecoli or LSA. These are not your typical black person. You have people like @Acid Cannon who use the word "fukktard". Does that sound like the average black man to you? Doesnt take rocket science to know his preference.

My personal analyticals say black women still desire black men the most by overwhelming margins:respect:

Daps
50 pages :lupe:

Man I feel so sorry for nggas who ain’t in the dmv, Atlanta, Houston…. Bc this this shyt doesn’t affect us. Like at ALL. Y’all in here cryin meanwhile bytches in the dmv starvin for nggas bruh :bryan:

Huh?, it’s nikkas eating in almost every major city Breh. Those dudes just aren’t online “holding women accountable” and typing up paragraphs about women who don’t want them.
:yeshrug:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Geez. Almost prophetic. I blame tik tok:deadrose: I be on there looking at recipes and anime recommendations and it’s nothing to see a black chick with a non-blk husband greasing her scalp.
shyt looks cringe as hell to me. The dating scene has changed tremendously and a lot of the negativity blk chicks have gotten online has definitely made them look differently at a lot of these dynamics. I’ve heard this from younger girls myself. Gen z dudes and chicks care a lot less about racial solidarity than other generations. I’m just glad I’m out the game. As always date who you want, just don’t embarrass your race and put non-blks on a pedestal.:yeshrug:But I think that’s asking too much. Too many unresolved childhood traumas and gradeschool resentments got these chicks thinking non-blks are the answer. If they had issues vetting black men, that’s not gonna change with Psycho Brad.
But much like blk men didn’t listen when I told them that vinegar courtship and telling your women that they are ugly, hairhats, dark butt undesirable, blk bishes wouldn’t work, I doubt anybody will be able to tell these chicks anything either.
Oh well. Everybody will eventually learn. I’m just gonna watch it all play out.

How are you?
Girl im good. A lot of positive shyt happening in my life right now. Im really ready for spring. My son is now taller than me—it’s crazy, I just looked up at him today and was like damn, time flies by. My boyfriend getting on my nerves again too lol.

How are you doing? How are you and hubbie? Are you settled back in Charlotte. If you are I want us to meet up for lunch or something.

***Actually girl don’t respond back to this post—hit me up by text or in my inbox. I can already see that Brehs are about to be on some shyt with us because of this study, so I’m respectfully leaving this thread.

Last edited:

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
Nah, if you're solid you won't have problems like that. Be serious about your business and they won't look at you like that.
This is wishful thinking. Image matters and it will trickle down to the 'innocent' black man. I know black men like to think on a individual level, but that is not how the world operates. This is why other groups fight so hard to protect their image.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
First and foremost, congrats on the platinum Op

Second, what exactly are you guys going to do with this information now? What’s the end game here?
:jbhmm:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And that actual rapist ass nikka @Still Benefited :deadrose:

Yall already sound like white supremacist in here. Might as well cap it off with falsely accusing a black man of being a rapist.
wVDOf3.gif