Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This is wishful thinking. Image matters and it will trickle down to the 'innocent' black man. I know black men like to think on a individual level, but that is not how the world operates. This is why other groups fight so hard to protect their image.

There's enough guys with experience outside of the country to say otherwise. My own experience outside of the country confirmed that for me.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Yall already sound like white supremacist in here. Might as well cap it off with falsely accusing a black man of being a rapist.
wVDOf3.gif
By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".

I've fukked drunk women.
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no:comeon:
Shut your rapist ass up, nikka. :camby:

In here pandering so you can attract more rape victims. :scust:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Lol this shyt man...

Nobody just wants to talk about just GOODLOOKING PEOPLE. Universally good looking people will eat and win regardless of race.

This shyt acts like some average looking white kid is beating out this black dude.

2xx92yc3zf891.jpg

Looks rule. Notice there arent any other factors being talked about regarding that.

A universally appealing looking person of any race is beating out most competitors of any race.

Thats what white people never want to address. Becausr white men and women want to believe they'll always have a leg up just by being fukking white, so they love talking about these stats in a general sense.

Average white kid is delusional enough to think his chick wont fukk the dude in the pic i posted.

So in short, this is why you should focus on physique and face alot more. shyt on these people
At depends on the demographics if you compare them to a white male with a less bulky build, she will perform better and eight with Asians, white females, and most likely black women too.

Also, some women are turned off by shirtless pics in a picture with his shirt on or some clothes. Yes, I would expect an average white man to do better in a lot of ways.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Girl im good. A lot of positive shyt happening in my life right now. Im really ready for spring. My son is now taller than me—it’s crazy, I just looked up at him today and was like damn, time flies by. My boyfriend getting on my nerves again too lol.

How are you doing? How are you and hubbie? Are you settled back in Charlotte. If you are I want us to meet up for lunch or something.

***Actually girl don’t respond back to this post—hit me up by text or in my inbox. I can already see that Brehs are about to be on some shyt with us because of this study, so I’m respectfully leaving this thread.
Oh lord. I think people need to actually read the book because the data ain’t gonna be what they want to hear. Anyhoo, I’ll hit you up later. Glad to hear the awesome news. Look at your being God’s Favorite over there!

Ultimately I would encourage people to stay offline because there’s a lot of factors that make it harder.

Daps
Can I get a cliff notes?
Basically new studies show black women respond to white men more than black men and black men respond to black women the highest, that black love really is unidirectional, and that there's a low response rate for all black men from all races of women.

Older black men are going to be alright, that's why a majority of the men pretending like this isn't a problem are 30+ but GenZ is screwed.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

@BigMan

The people in that study were skewed towards Gen X and older (67% of the users).

And the chart isn't the best to look at here. Those percentages are based on - for example - a Black woman saying yes to a Black man, and the Black man following up on the yes with a response. The response is what is counted not the yesses.

So for BW saying yes to white men, only 8.5% of white men followed up with BW saying yes, whereas BM had the highest follow up compared to BW at 16.4% responses compared to BW 9.3%.

So even that study shows that BM do respond to BW at higher rates than BW respond to BM.

The graphic shows what percentage of people responded to a “yes,” based on the gender and ethnicity of both parties (the data are only for opposite-sex pairs of people). Unsurprisingly, most “yes’s” go unanswered, but there are patterns: For example, Asian women responded to white men who “yessed” them 7.8% of the time, more often than they responded to any other race. On the other hand, white men responded to black women 8.5% of the time—less often than for white, Latino, or Asian women. In general, men responded to women about three times as often as women responded to men.

AYI analyzed some 2.4 million heterosexual interactions—meaning every time a user clicked either “yes” or “skip”—to come up with these statistics. Its users skew older than Tinder’s—about two-thirds of AYI users are older than 35, according to a spokesperson.

Source: The uncomfortable racial preferences revealed by online dating

Daps
@BigMan

The people in that study were skewed towards Gen X and older (67% of the users).

And the chart isn't the best to look at here. Those percentages are based on - for example - a Black woman saying yes to a Black man, and the Black man following up on the yes with a response. The response is what is counted not the yesses.

So for BW saying yes to white men, only 8.5% of white men followed up with BW saying yes, whereas BM had the highest follow up compared to BW at 16.4% responses compared to BW 9.3%.

So even that study shows that BM do respond to BW at higher rates than BW respond to BM.

The graphic shows what percentage of people responded to a “yes,” based on the gender and ethnicity of both parties (the data are only for opposite-sex pairs of people). Unsurprisingly, most “yes’s” go unanswered, but there are patterns: For example, Asian women responded to white men who “yessed” them 7.8% of the time, more often than they responded to any other race. On the other hand, white men responded to black women 8.5% of the time—less often than for white, Latino, or Asian women. In general, men responded to women about three times as often as women responded to men.

AYI analyzed some 2.4 million heterosexual interactions—meaning every time a user clicked either “yes” or “skip”—to come up with these statistics. Its users skew older than Tinder’s—about two-thirds of AYI users are older than 35, according to a spokesperson.

Source: The uncomfortable racial preferences revealed by online dating
that means the lowest response rates for black men are ground low :mjcry:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
So you guys are gonna be doing the same thing, you been doing the past decade

Absolutely Nothing
deflection. what are black men going to do about catching bw red handed?

what are y’all going to do to change the narrative? the sisterhood has been caught as the unloyal group. they’re only as loyal as their options otherwise they’ll put aside their own black counterparts for the chance of getting that sweet white nectar
:mjpls:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
First and foremost, congrats on the platinum Op

Second, what exactly are you guys going to do with this information now? What’s the end game here?
:jbhmm:
Advocate for younger bruhs to exercise their options with NO SHAME. And when the dikk policing starts tell them to throw this study in these goofies faces.

Studies show the female tryna shame you is prolly getting ran by Ed Sheeran looking white boys and having to call their own Ubers home on the low anyway :manny:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
deflection. what are black men going to do about catching bw red handed?

what are y’all going to do to change the narrative? the sisterhood has been caught as the unloyal group. they’re only as loyal as their options otherwise they’ll put aside their own black counterparts for the change of that sweet white nectar
:mjpls:
I asked you a question, what are you gonna do with this information?

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Advocate for younger bruhs to exercise their options with NO SHAME. And when the dikk policing starts tell them to throw this study in these goofies faces.

Studies show the female tryna shame you is prolly getting ran by Ed Sheeran looking white boys and having to call their own Ubers home on the low anyway :manny:
I understand, that’s a much better answer