Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
basically....you spelled it out alot nicer than i could have typed it, but you are spot on. You treat your women a certain way don't be shocked when other groups of men treat them the same way. The only men who are surprised are the men who view women as superior to men and feel like women 'lead' and men follow, which is how the majority of black men operate. When black men say 'she allowed me' or 'she let me'/'she wont let me' he is admitting to following a womans lead which will always deem him to failure.
Will y’all please stop with this old tired ass bullshyt?

It’s a small handful of black men that are able to slut out black women.

If y’all wanna take it even further, historically, black women have ALWAYS been easy for white men.

Even during Jim Crow black women were going to the white part of town and getting fukked by racist white men.

That’s why so many of us look “light skinned”, it wasn’t always slave rape.

My Grandfather was half-white and he had white relatives that would put him on game about other black people and who was selling who out.

They let him know that black women were sleeping with KKK members.

Stop with the “it’s still somehow a black man’s fault” BS.

Last edited:

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
You sound hurt.
He typed all of that, but black women are already in that position now with a less than 30% marriage rate to black men, with one forth of that 30 percent of black men marrying out. Holding marriage over black women heads who are already the least married is not the smoking gun that black men think it is. Black women have already adjusted to the low marriage rates in the black community.

Black men already date/marry/procreate out, so that will not rattle black women either. Another poster posted it earlier in this thread, but black men have no leverage over black women in 2023. All of the 'threats' by black men have already happened, and black women will always adjust.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
According to the chart posted on the previous page, brehs are replied to the least by every single group.

I wonder why our reply rates are so low with all groups.
I would keep in mind that this is just specific to online daters though… if I do a honest assessment of all the black women I know—I’d say that only half actually use online dating apps. I’ve never used them, so women like me aren’t included in this study.

You also have to remember that Brehs and Brehettes have always gotten ranked low by other group for online dating:

7e422aa2-07d6-4409-800f-3c4aab85a642.jpg

So there’s always been racism involved with online dating.

But I do think Brehs have also gotten a bad image over the last few years. when Kevin Samuels passed, numerous mainstream articles were painting him and his followers as the face of misogyny and incels. that and the controversy with passport bros, Fresh and fit, etc just didn’t help.

Also gotta keep in mind that the divestment movement and other content that supports it has made its way across social media. You also have way more women of other races chiming in and speaking negatively about y’all along with the divestors. Add the gender wars to it and It’s a lot of bad press.

Really both groups got a lot of bad press. We just don’t do a good job of even trying to promote our counterparts as desirable partners in public—it’s the opposite, both groups constantly shyt on each other. Brehettes say Brehs ain’t shyt and are conquered. Brehs say brehettes are undesirable and masculine.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
He typed all of that, but black women are already in that position now with a less than 30% marriage rate to black men, with one forth of that 30 percent of black men marrying out. Holding marriage over black women heads who are already the least married is not the smoking gun that black men think it is. Black women have already adjusted to the low marriage rates in the black community.

Black men already date/marry/procreate out, so that will not rattle black women either. Another poster posted it earlier in this thread, but black men have no leverage over black women in 2023. All of the 'threats' by black men have already happened, and black women will always adjust.

Breh we have seen too much evidence of how black women move. They don't want to work with black men. Not even a majority of the ones married to black men. They are all about keeping a broken system floating. If it steps on the black man they don't care. Going to school to get indoctrinated into the same cycle. Brehs better be opening their options outside of this country at this point. You're going to regret not doing it later.

Last edited:
Daps
Brehs better be opening their options outside of this country at this point. You're going to regret not doing it later.
The passportbros are ruining that, too. Guys like Auston Holleman and that guy who got himself stuck in the DR are not only bringing their degeneracy to other countries, but they're broadcasting it for millions to see.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The passportbros are ruining that, too. Guys like Auston Holleman and that guy who got himself stuck in the DR are not only bringing their degeneracy to other countries, but they're broadcasting it for millions to see.

Nah, if you're solid you won't have problems like that. Be serious about your business and they won't look at you like that.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
historically, black women have ALWAYS been easy for white men.

Even during Jim Crow black women were going to the white part of town and getting fukked by racist white men.

thats what I dont understand

they make these "grand announcements" about dating whites as if theyre entering the NBA draft

"Its time to take my talents to the whites" 🤣

meanwhile the european been having his way since the 15th century

Like I said before..... these hoes dumb

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I would keep in mind that this is just specific to online daters though… if I do a honest assessment of all the black women I know—I’d say that only half actually use online dating apps. I’ve never used them, so women like me aren’t included in this study.

You also have to remember that Brehs and Brehettes have always gotten ranked low by other group for online dating:

7e422aa2-07d6-4409-800f-3c4aab85a642.jpg

So there’s always been racism involved with online dating.

But I do think Brehs have also gotten a bad image over the last few years. when Kevin Samuels passed, numerous mainstream articles were painting him and his followers as the face of misogyny and incels. that and the controversy with passport bros, Fresh and fit, etc just didn’t help.

Also gotta keep in mind that the divestment movement and other content that supports it has made its way across social media. You also have way more women of other races chiming in and speaking negatively about y’all along with the divestors. Add the gender wars to it and It’s a lot of bad press.

Really both groups got a lot of bad press. We just don’t do a good job of even trying to promote our counterparts as desirable partners in public—it’s the opposite, both groups constantly shyt on each other. Brehettes say Brehs ain’t shyt and are conquered. Brehs say brehettes are undesirable and masculine.
That table he is referring to is from 2008.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
thats what I dont understand

they make these "grand announcements" about dating whites as if theyre entering the NBA draft

"Its time to take my talents to the whites" 🤣

meanwhile the european been having his way since the 15th century

Like I said before..... these hoes dumb
Exactly.

White men have had access to black women since slavery and over a span of 400+ years STILL ain’t picking them over white women like that.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Exactly.

White men have had access to black women since slavery and over a span of 400+ years STILL ain’t picking them over white women like that.

think about this bro

white dudes smashed so many black women in haiti..... there was an entire army of mixed-race men that fought against the black haitians.

white men & black women created an army of mulattos that fought for white supremacy.

over 30,000 of them nikkas 🤣