Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
man.....I'm not the biggest Micheal B Jordan fan(mostly his acting) but I hope this study somehow gets in his circle and he sees it so he wouldn't have to feel guilt tripped again. I'm glad for Creed 3 success and that most of the audience were males of all demographics and race. these hypocritical wenches don't have a hold on his career like previous black actors. It's a new day :mjgrin:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
But we won't really talk about how the music affected black women for 30 years as they were running around being 304s and now the world knows what they are and is trying to run through them.
that is the conundrum here.

white supremacy has sullied their image, and a subgroup of BM have even further sullied their image, so they most likely hit the 🤷‍♀️

Spelman vs Nelly.. those Philly Women vs Hot Boyz.. at some point some brehettes just gave up

Daps
not gonna lie, I lost some respect when I seen BW checking for indians in that study

Their own women aint even checking for them nikkas 🤣

BW down bad.... they diggin in the trash can now
I'm not looking at that study. Does it show how much women are exactly checking for black men? I know it's low but how low?

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
Facts. Don't ignore this info. Remember when dudes were like "Oh this doesn't happen in the real world." "This
At this point, get with "pick me" black women that aint down with the fukkery that like to be in places where ratchets dont be at.
'pick me' black women have been begging to get 'chose' for like 10 years now.....now all of a sudden yall want to pick them...lmao!!

Last edited:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
I'm not looking at that study. Does it show how much women are exactly checking for black men? I know it's low but how low?

According to the chart posted on the previous page, brehs are replied to the least by every single group.

I wonder why our reply rates are so low with all groups.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Look at this nonsense brehs:jbhmm:Like there weren't whole talk shows dedicated to the supposed dysfunction of all Black Men from the 1980's onward. Alice Walker and Toni Morrison made careers tarnishing the Black Man's image in literature. Studies are dumb when they don't support the narrative you would like to be out there huh. All projection.
Why y'all even entertain this prostitute who's nothing more than a white man's cum rag I have no clue.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Great post.

On one hand, I get why cats post studies like this, and other "black pill" data, because they want brothers to be aware of certain truths, but focusing on this stuff is not empowering at all. Dudes are in here celebrating this study because they feel like it vindicates black men in regards to certain talking black women have been promoting for decades. But at the end of the day, if we take this study at face value and say it's true, how does that help black men? Read that thread at LSA. Most of them are like "And what?" You can't shame them with the same sort of tactics they used against us. Women don't feel like they have the same kind of obligations that they might demand of men.

And further, as a man, so much of your social success, or even just mental health, depends on you being on your own dikk. Hyper-focusing on negative shyt like this is not healthy.
This has nothing to do with shaming black women only suckas give a fukk about them.

This is all about waking Black Men up to stop giving a fukk realize most of BW are self hating whores who will smash a non Black dude all while he can be the most racist pos on the planet but as long as they share hate of Black Men it's all good.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
This is all about waking Black Men up to stop giving a fukk realize most of BW are self hating whores who will smash a non Black dude all while he can be the most racist pos on the planet but as long as they share hate of Black Men it's all good.

not gonna lie, that chart embarrassing

that chart shows that BW are easy for all groups of men.

even indians with their rapist stereotype in their home country are getting action

embarrassing

200w.gif