Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i had a short-term white roommate (right before pandemic closed schools again) who took a dirty bathroom mirror selfie and a closeup selfie with no bio. he got like 50 matches in a few days. dude was chubby and like a 6.5

let a black dude try the same thing lmao
If you put ur profile in africa where 98 percent of the users are black

Guess what ? You will get more than 100 matches

Location matters

Tinder in North America is for cacs

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Lol this shyt man...

Nobody just wants to talk about just GOODLOOKING PEOPLE. Universally good looking people will eat and win regardless of race.

This shyt acts like some average looking white kid is beating out this black dude.

2xx92yc3zf891.jpg

Looks rule. Notice there arent any other factors being talked about regarding that.

A universally appealing looking person of any race is beating out most competitors of any race.

Thats what white people never want to address. Becausr white men and women want to believe they'll always have a leg up just by being fukking white, so they love talking about these stats in a general sense.

Average white kid is delusional enough to think his chick wont fukk the dude in the pic i posted.

So in short, this is why you should focus on physique and face alot more. shyt on these people

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Frm1NI9aQAAu_ry

bw thirsty for every race but us.

we’re the 2nd least responded to across the board besides indians.

yet bw are still 6 points more likely to respond to their ass than you with their bootcut jeans and flat dress shoes😂

#nooffense
:russell:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
lol at that black instagram girl's thread. People can't even say anything about the pawg threads when we post black women too and more than half of the black women that get posted are with non-black men :mjpls:
we’re literally their last choice but they make us out to be the c00ns..

whenever i hear them gossiping negativity about “this nikka’s this and that” in public it really puts everything in perspective now.

yet meanwhile they’re average and will be inclined to pop it open for a stinky non black man in a heartbeat.

im sure the gen z bw will make these stats look worse in the future
:coffee:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Lol this shyt man...

Nobody just wants to talk about just GOODLOOKING PEOPLE. Universally good looking people will eat and win regardless of race.

This shyt acts like some average looking white kid is beating out this black dude.

Looks rule. Notice there arent any other factors being talked about regarding that.

A universally appealing looking person of any race is beating out most competitors of any race.

Thats what white people never want to address. Becausr white men and women want to believe they'll always have a leg up just by being fukking white, so they love talking about these stats in a general sense.

Average white kid is delusional enough to think his chick wont fukk the dude in the pic i posted.

So in short, this is why you should focus on physique and face alot more. shyt on these people
That’s not what they’re saying. They’re saying that you have to look extremely good and have everything in perfect order to compare.

They’re saying average bm are worse than average wm.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
That’s not what they’re saying. They’re saying that you have to look extremely good and have everything in perfect order to compare.

They’re saying average bm are worse than average wm.
The average white man has more options than the average bm

Way more ww in North America

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol this shyt man...

2xx92yc3zf891.jpg

Most black men don't look like this breh. Most of us aren't light skin, chiseled, have a full hair line, and have eurocentric facial features all in one. And if we're being honest most above average looking men aren't online looking for women anyway.

The real issue that I think most brehs on here are starting to realize is that exceptionally good looks is more of a requirement for us when it isn't for these white dudes. Of course the average black chick is going to choose the above guy over an average dusty looking white dude. But an average looking white dude is more likely to get responses than an average looking black dude (hell, that same black dude can even be moderately handsome and clean too).

I do agree that taking care of our physical appearance is vital though. If you take excellent care of your health your physical appearance will improve as a byproduct anyway.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin:
Feast brehs
The fukk is up with that site? I’m seeing a lot of incel terminologies being used there way more than even on thecoli
:what:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Lol this shyt man...

2xx92yc3zf891.jpg

Most ppl are average so I don't get your poimt