Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
This is all about waking Black Men up to stop giving a fukk realize most of BW are self hating whores who will smash a non Black dude all while he can be the most racist pos on the planet but as long as they share hate of Black Men it's all good.
Most is a stretch but a well size group that is hard to ignore atp
How low are the replies? Like grizzly or not that bad?
It’s on the last page breh. Just show a # of the rate.

We are at the bottom tier

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Let's be real, Black men been doing that already.
Nah, y'all really haven't seen what it looks like when Black Men as a WHOLE says fukk you you on your own, we ONLY dealing with Non BW from here on out.

Black Men still marry Black Women y'all gonna see how it looks when the Black marriage rate at 10% or less, and no one view Black Women as marriage material and there's no fall back plan.

The swirl movement is going to backfire in Black Women's faces because they don't understand how the world works, the baddest Black Women will get wifed the rest will get ran thru and HAVE to settle for a neck beard below average dude.

Or share a decent to high quality dude, y'all expanded your sex options but completely butchered any long term prospects because Black Women in America have a stigma now.

Your automatically viewed as hoes and no man is going to want to bring you around their family unless you bad asf.

Last edited:

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How low are the replies? Like grizzly or not that bad?
The average rejection rate for all men is 72.4%, and for black men it's 78.3%

:unimpressed:

Frm1NI9aQAAu_ry

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
This just further proves that the Monyihan report was accurate and the effects are being felt to this very day. BW sold us out to the WM a long time ago when they chose to destroy the family structure by picking welfare and child support over a nuclear black family.

At this point it really does mean SYSBM. I still prefer black women as my first choice, but I aint mad at any breh who decides to get his passport and explore their options cause I'm about to do the same.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most black men don't look like this breh. Most of us aren't light skin, chiseled, have a full hair line, and have eurocentric facial features all in one. And if we're being honest most above average looking men aren't online looking for women anyway.

The real issue that I think most brehs on here are starting to realize is that exceptionally good looks is more of a requirement for us when it isn't for these white dudes. Of course the average black chick is going to choose the above guy over an average dusty looking white dude. But an average looking white dude is more likely to get responses than an average looking black dude (hell, that same black dude can even be moderately handsome and clean too).

I do agree that taking care of our physical appearance is vital though. If you take excellent care of your health your physical appearance will improve as a byproduct anyway.

Yea. You can see it in our tv shows too. On the black shows, the dudes look exceptionally good, like models basically. On white tv shows, there’s more of a balance. you see see regular looking dudes as often as you see exceptionally good looking dudes. For example, Friends. There’s no tv show where a Black Ross gets with a Black Rachel. His character would look like Shemar Moore :russ: I’m not surprised this ends up manifesting itself in real life :ehh:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I wish i could respond to this honestly without getting banned.
nah throw ya perspective in there lmao. Outside of one brehette, this thread has been an imbalance of opinion on BW.

when that rhetoric that you quoted is spoken, my only answer to it is: who made them/amplified them this way?

of course there’s women who are just naturally promiscuous, but we are downplaying our effect in how we’ve treated BW not only in private but especially in public

that’s why I’m puzzled when brehs howl about BW being smutted out by other races… as if certain BM don’t smut them out as well.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Nah, y'all really haven't seen what it looks like when Black Men as a WHOLE says fukk you you on your own, we ONLY dealing with Non BW from here on out.

Black Men still marry Black Women y'all gonna see how it looks when the Black marriage rate at 10% or less, and no one view Black Women as marriage material and there's no fall back plan.

The swirl movement is going to backfire in Black Women's faces because they don't understand how the world works, the baddest Black Women will get wifed the rest will get ran thru and HAVE to settle for a neck beard below average dude.

Or share a decent to high quality dude, y'all expanded your sex options but completely butchered any long term prospects because Black Women in America have a stigma now.

Your automatically viewed as hoes and no man is going to want to bring you around their family unless you bad asf.
You sound hurt.

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
nah throw ya perspective in there lmao. Outside of one brehette, this thread has been an imbalance of opinion on BW.

when that rhetoric that you quoted is spoken, my only answer to it is: who made them/amplified them this way?

of course there’s women who are just naturally promiscuous, but we are downplaying our effect in how we’ve treated BW not only in private but especially in public

that’s why I’m puzzled when brehs howl about BW being smutted out by other races… as if certain BM don’t smut them out as well.
basically....you spelled it out alot nicer than i could have typed it, but you are spot on. You treat your women a certain way don't be shocked when other groups of men treat them the same way. The only men who are surprised are the men who view women as superior to men and feel like women 'lead' and men follow, which is how the majority of black men operate. When black men say 'she allowed me' or 'she let me'/'she wont let me' he is admitting to following a womans lead which will always deem him to failure.