Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:manny:Don't have much to contribute, but I got a black queen, a handsome prince, and I and my wife tried to PAWG/PAWM back in the day and ended up back to square one.

Jawns that are on that wave, so be it, but do it with due diligence. Love is love, not a fetish approach. You end up finding out the gruesome truth, but pawg/pawm away :yeshrug:

eating-koalas101.gif

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
This has more to do with Black Men finally seeing what's being done in the dark and it's glorious.

Now that we really know what it is we can fully let go and pursue our own happiness without it revolving around women.

No more guilt no more down talking, no more listening to what birds have to say.

It's all on deaf ears now.
Let's be real, Black men been doing that already.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
I’m reading some of the comments on the wench site and they literally said,

Black men don’t put their education or put details in their profile so they don’t swipe on them, but also the Black men that do have an education and a detailed profile are only looking for Non Black women, so they don’t swipe on them either.

You can’t make this shyt up.

Brehs, do not worry about these women anymore

:mjlol: :mjlol:
i had a short-term white roommate (right before pandemic closed schools again) who took a dirty bathroom mirror selfie and a closeup selfie with no bio. he got like 50 matches in a few days. dude was chubby and like a 6.5

let a black dude try the same thing lmao

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But black men who vote right along with these foolish women think it's going to get better. Ya'll are crazy. They are going to sell out to daddy government everytime. They don't care about you. Trying to appease them won't work.
:whoa:

Voting against fascists who want to do us all in and being aware of the projections black women place on us are two entirely separate things.