Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
we had a thread like this before
nikkas ran @Cornershooter into a ban for speaking on the subject
nikkas in here scrambling with them defense shields for queen mother :russ:
Data and statistics telling you what it is
And y’all nikkas still coppin pleas:dead:
Keep going though little daddies:mjlol:
Copium at an all time high
And these hoes telling you the play
Silly rabbits:dead:

These stupid ass nikkas still deflecting lmfao

nikkas literally laying up with hoes in discord servers wishing their death

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Like all women, BW are trying to choose “up”. According to this study choosing up is akin to “Whiteness”.

When that fails they will opt to try and play BM who choose to date interracially call them every name in the book ALL THE WHILE claiming to be race loyal when the truth is they don’t have a choice. This is a coping mechanism birthed out of jealousy, self-hatred, and some sense of a superiority complex(I.e. BW think they should have the upper hand into getting closer to whiteness not the BM)

This is really no different then men complaining about “Why do they always date thugs?” The only difference is I often see brehs that will call out BS if they see it. They ain’t going to fall in line just because a man said it.

Women don’t operate that way, they can be 100% hypocritical, they can be lying, and largely be unchecked by their peers. If they are checked by a man, he’s a sassy or a lame ass nikka, if a woman checks them she’s a “pick me”.

Even in the face of hard data women on LSA are starting to do mental gymnastics to “hide” their desires.

I’d be a hypocrite if I called out BW/WM pairings because I’ve smashed about every race on the planet, so you ain’t going to see me with vitriol for those relationships. Something that BW obviously don’t care about when the roles are reversed…

I say all that to say Black Men do you. Find people who fukk with and love you. If you want to only marry and date BW by all means salute to you, but PLEASE don’t do so because a BW got you feeling some sort of way about it. These hoes are fickle and as we’ve seen are hypocrites. That extends past dating too anything, passport brehs, younger women, etc. These bitter broads are full of shyt

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The saddest thing is that according to data, its still only a fraction of people in real life thay actively use social media/forums

This isn't some "it's only the internet! :damn: " cope either. Obviously these people exist in real life.

I guess technically it's not the majority of people.

But it is a lot more than we'd like to admit though.

35% ?
1 out of 3 people fitting in any category is a significant number.
It’s why for a lot of people all the Twitter discourse is never witnessed in real life or real relationships.

:wow:

Of course if your little Twitter timeline is full of anti-BW or anti-BM narratives it’s not healthy.
I wouldn't say they're never witnessed, it manifests in different modes/conversations and the logic is woven into people with less radicalization.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Even all that, no way should a black man with GOAT genetics should look at White/Latina/Asian women as the standard of women they should have babies with.

How does it look if you are 40 looking like 27, but your non-black wife is 40 looking 55 years old? Plus most mixed raced kids look weird as shyt while dealing with mental confusion about race.

At worst, get with a black woman overseas.
Fax.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
1 out of 3 people fitting in any category is a significant number.

I wouldn't say they're never witnessed, it manifests in different modes/conversations and the logic is woven into people with less radicalization.
If you've ever seen how SOME black women act around dudes who are handsome of another race you're like oh, I get it now

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
If you believe black women are race loyal ‘just cuz’, and not fact that cacs and every other race of men except black men find them the least attractive you’re genuinely retarded :russ: A lot of them would date out if they could

Everything we seen on social media within the last decade is coming full circle and backed by hard numerical data now

Expect juezling and meaningless anecdotes from coli brehettes, if they can face the shame to come into this thread at all :mjlol:

Most women would date like Asian women if they could

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But you still eating good though, so at the end of the day it really don't matter.

Y'all blame white supremacy on everything. Taking the jobs, now taking your women. Get a grip. Is there ANYTHING good going for black men?:scust:

Was Paul Mooney wrong?

Once again, there are men that don't get many matches, let alone respondents. Some get nothing!

Now, as for the rest of what you said, you got me effed up fr! I don't blame anyone for anything that happens to me!

I got what I got and gonna to get what I am gonna get regardless of how I feel about it. It is what it is! *shrugs*

Matter of fact, I appreciate going through my past traumas & triumphs! Same goes with the current and I will accept whatever I may exprience in the future.

It has made me a much stronger & wiser man.