Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Daps
But look at their offspring and their non black wives as they age :huhldup:

Cant dilute black genetic codes just cause I get more play with some non black looking chick.
Those white women start to hit the wall around 40 unless they use all those fillers in their face. The Asians last longer, but it’s not a gradual aging, it going from looking 25 to looking 60 overnight. The Latinas will look ok in the face, but ass and titties will be extremely sad.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black women overseas :mjpls:

From what I've seen, Afro-European and African women have :mjpls: views on AA men and Afro Latinas/Brazilians go through even worse white-worship then we do - which is why even with all those black soccer players and musicians in their countries all those black models and miss world winners still choose spicy cacs.
We might have to start a space program and search the cosmos for alien p*ssy

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That's not the point.
His white counterpart can pull not only more women, but also more attractive woman, and a wider range of women racially - just simply for being white

So the gist of it is white skin is seen as the most value.

Honestly, there's nothing I can do about that. I don't want those mentally weak women, so be it if a black woman skips me for a $50k salary white man.:yeshrug:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I keep telling coli niqqas this :hubie:I will continue to repost this till niqqas get this …really just younger millennials 89-95 and Gen z you older niqqas are to stubborn to see the truth

This is poverty behavior mostly. If poor people are piled into the same communities, no matter where they live, these will always be the results.. Its not rocket science

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
we had a thread like this before
nikkas ran @Cornershooter into a ban for speaking on the subject
nikkas in here scrambling with them defense shields for queen mother :russ:
Data and statistics telling you what it is
And y’all nikkas still coppin pleas:dead:
Keep going though little daddies:mjlol:
Copium at an all time high
And these hoes telling you the play
Silly rabbits:dead:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
They love white men and are fine reducing their standards if they are white but yet you still have ignorant brothers on the ''pro black'' nonsense which is just another way to dikk police and mate guard black mens options. it was never about being pro black, all that ''dr umar pandering nonsense' has always been a deliberate attempt to limit black mens dating options and get them scared to like women of other races while they parade themselves and fall on their feet for white men. I repeat no sane black man should care about dating black women or feel obligated to stick to dating women of your race, if you find a woman attractive, race or background should play no role in your approach at all.
This is why i say dr umar is a fraud and a huckster, who is simply a pandering clown, he knows where his bread is butter, that is why he shyts on black men and mate guards black men while letting the others go scott free with no critic, that ''black women is queen and GOd'' is nonsense and time for people to start calling out the clear double standards. enough of this nonsense

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Why do you find it hard to believe? When it comes to online dating, good prospects get passed up all the time!

Remember that everyone on these sites are strangers. Next, women on average receive way more attention than men, so if a woman especially one who is relatively attractive get bombarded by a bunch of men, then by default said women is going to overlook quite a few sutiors.

They can't date every person who reaches out to them...

But you still eating good though, so at the end of the day it really don't matter.

Y'all blame white supremacy on everything. Taking the jobs, now taking your women. Get a grip. Is there ANYTHING good going for black men?:scust:

Was Paul Mooney wrong?