Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
I know alot of yall are in denial but at the end of the day the vast majority of women and men respect power and authority. When women open up a history book they see Arabs coming down to Africa and enslaving and overpowering black men. They later see about white men coming over and standing over the black man. Subconsciously whether they admit it or not most women would see white men/Arab men above the black man. Not really in terms of physical attractiveness but actual superiority as a man.

For black men to regain their footing as the original and superior man we have to take back control of our image, control our own economies and stop depending on other groups of men to play nice with us and share their resources.
But how would you explain the plethora of non black women dating brehs. You nikkas just sound so defeatist. Never in the history of nikkas have nikkas been dipping in to top notch non black poon like now

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I just want to say all y'all clowning Asian men they running thru Black Women to, the reality is, it's a wrap if you ain't married now, either give it up all together and just smash hoes or try your chances with non Black Women.

It's a end of the year fire sale for black pu$$y and everyone's invited.

I cannot fathom procreating a non-black woman that ages like shyt. Most white women and Latina women my age are already breaking down looks wise and are :old: looking. Why would I give my future offspring that shyt?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The average white man has a higher “perceived” status. There are more white men on dating sites, especially paid sites. Black men are not looking for wives online. And marriage in the black community isn’t exactly common and celebrated.

Marriage aint celebrated with young blacks nowadays because of IG and reality TV. Best to go overseas and get with a non-sex worker black woman with a solid family to have kids with.

Daps
But how would you explain the plethora of non black women dating brehs. You nikkas just sound so defeatist. Never in the history of nikkas have nikkas been dipping in to top notch non black poon like now
I sort of agree, but I wouldn't exactly call it top notch. Maybe white women, but I've never seen a black man with a hispanic woman I'd particularly consider attractive, Michael Jordan's a billionaire and even then I see latinas 10x badder than his wife everytime I open Instagram and Tiktok. and I think Jeezy is like the only AA guy I know who bagged a dime paag, and even then she was married to a white man first and literally said black men weren't marriage material.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
No deflection here. ask @Wild self this used to be my deal.

I'm asking what we're gonna do about it? Is this something we combat or just let lie? We're calling it out here but are we stoping at just the coli? Are we using this info for something larger?

At this point, get with "pick me" black women that aint down with the fukkery that like to be in places where ratchets dont be at.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
I sort of agree, but I wouldn't exactly call it top notch. Maybe white women, but I've never seen a black man with a hispanic woman I'd particularly consider attractive, Michael Jordan's a billionaire and even then I see latinas 10x badder than his wife everytime I open Instagram and Tiktok. and I think Jeezy is like the only AA guy I know who bagged a dime paag, and even then she was married to a white man first and literally said black men weren't marriage material.
Jordan a billionaire at that point looks mean nothing to him and trust Gen Z brehs are swimming in top notch poon. I see it here in the UK even chicks on Onlyfans i be surprised they got a black bf

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
At this point, get with "pick me" black women that aint down with the fukkery that like to be in places where ratchets dont be at.
Facts. Don't ignore this info. Remember when dudes were like "Oh this doesn't happen in the real world." "This is only online Twitter ECT."

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Yep it’s not an honest convo.

I don’t struggle with women either but the truth is I worked hard as heck on myself to be where I’m at in life.

But it’s also like brehs have to be exceptional to get cooperation from black women. Meanwhile I know damn well nonbm don’t have be nearly as well off as I am. And probably aren’t nearly as good as a partner as I was, And they get full cooperation immediately .

I get tired of having to prove to women that I’m a decent dude.

That’s the privilege wm have in regard to dating. Even to bw, they’re a million more times skeptical of us, and we have to pay the black tax, of over delivering to get half as much respect.

Like I’ve been in combative relationships where women were constantly looking for signs of me unfaithful, arggumentive for no reason or just testing me in general.

And I did nothing but treated them with respect. All because they’re carrying trauma from a previous relationship or situation then assigning that misplaced anger to me.

When like I mentioned I’ve always been respectful and handled my business as a man with women I had serious relationships with. This includes planning dates, being transparent in communication and being there in times of need.

Even when I had amicable splits with ex’s they couldn’t even twist their words to utter anything negative about me and how I treated them, but the funny this it’s like they wanted too. They just couldn’t think of anything I did. They weren’t used to ending a relationship that didn’t close on terms without cussing some one out.

But its like damn I have constantly run into women with unresolved trauma from a previous ex’s and they putting their issues on me.

It’s stressful and I’m tired of that why I take breaks from dating and even dealing with. And you know my networth keeps climbing and my career keeps taking off.

It’s kind of why I play down a lot of my current success in life, because I show people what I want them to see. I’d rather catch them judging me in a superficial element then know I’m doing more than aight.
Idk if your young but I was similar and I learned quickly hoes don't respect respect they like getting treated like shyt, best believe you start treating them like their worthless, lie in their face with a whole bunch of shyt they want to hear and you'll get more play.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Facts. Don't ignore this info. Remember when dudes were like "Oh this doesn't happen in the real world." "This is only online Twitter ECT."

Even all that, no way should a black man with GOAT genetics should look at White/Latina/Asian women as the standard of women they should have babies with.

How does it look if you are 40 looking like 27, but your non-black wife is 40 looking 55 years old? Plus most mixed raced kids look weird as shyt while dealing with mental confusion about race.

At worst, get with a black woman overseas.

Daps
At worst, get with a black woman overseas.
black women overseas :mjpls:

From what I've seen, Afro-European and African women have :mjpls: views on AA men and Afro Latinas/Brazilians go through even worse white-worship then we do - which is why even with all those black soccer players and musicians in their countries all those black models and miss world winners still choose spicy cacs.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That whole femcel thread across the way:

The-Narcissists-Prayer-1536x864.png
Rofl

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
black women overseas :mjpls:

From what I've seen, Afro-European and African women have :mjpls: views on AA men and Afro Latinas/Brazilians go through even worse white-worship then we do - which is why even with all those black soccer players and musicians in their countries all those black models and miss world winners still choose spicy cacs.

But look at their offspring and their non black wives as they age :huhldup:

Cant dilute black genetic codes just cause I get more play with some non black looking chick.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Can't be a W when it shows that all women in general aren't fukking with Black men(online) lol even the highly regarded Non-Black alternatives.

Personally, my issue is with the source of the information. Why should we trust these two White women? How credible are they and this "study"? Any grifter can falsify information/stats and try to sell you a book in 2023. It also show how easy it is to rile up Black people's emotions and keep us at odds with each other.

Thats why these studies are "sus"

Because I am a breh that does not wear flashy clothes or possess any sort of "exaggerated swag", and women of all kinds stay checking and throwing box at the breh.

Women may be one way online, but in person. If they sense juice on you, they will want some too.

I have dealt with non black women who would have never swiped on any online profile I had but treated the kid like a King with dealing with them in person

Daps
Marriage aint celebrated with young blacks nowadays because of IG and reality TV. Best to go overseas and get with a non-sex worker black woman with a solid family to have kids with.
I’m 38. Most of the black kids I grew up with didn’t have married parents. A couple had parents who shacked up, or a mom and a stepdad like us, but there were very few black married couples with young children in the 90s, not even in the church.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Thats why these studies are "sus"

Because I am a breh that does not wear flashy clothes or possess any sort of "exaggerated swag", and women of all kinds stay checking and throwing box at the breh.

Women may be one way online, but in person. If they sense juice on you, they will want some too.

I have dealt with non black women who would have never swiped on any online profile I had but treated the kid like a King with dealing with them in person

Facts
That’s why online dating studies are useless
Women are extra extra picky cause their going off photos etc