Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day, I find it hard to believe a charismatic black breh with a good paying job is being passed up.

Bonus points for height and looks and it's game over.

I mean are we seriously denying that?:patrice:

Why do you find it hard to believe? When it comes to online dating, good prospects get passed up all the time!

Remember that everyone on these sites are strangers. Next, women on average receive way more attention than men, so if a woman especially one who is relatively attractive get bombarded by a bunch of men, then by default said women is going to overlook quite a few sutiors.

They can't date every person who reaches out to them...

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Speaking for self..

I have learned through my experience on dating sites in the past to not concern myself with ANY woman who isn't interested in me.

It was hard to come to that mindset, but I have learned to only focus on the ones who was sincere and genuinely interested in me.

All it takes is one good woman for me!

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
:mjgrin:
Feast brehs
The copious amounts of HOE BABBLE on page one.

:banderas:

These bxtches bob and weave accountability like Money Mayweather in a boxing ring.

:banderas:

Daps
That whole femcel thread across the way:

The-Narcissists-Prayer-1536x864.png
That's the default position of most western women. LOL

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
How do you think we even get this far divided? The gap and rethoric seems to widen by the day
A few people pointed out in here how the internet has radicalized people. The internet was extremely anti Black women around 10 years ago and now it’s extremely anti Black men. Black women are about to get the same reckoning Black men got years ago when they were wilding on Twitter saying fukk Black women because they are going get a foreign or white chick. The same thing y’all are saying about Black women only dating Black because they can’t get white is the same thing Black women say (men are only dating black because they can’t get white).

It’s truly crazy to see this come full circle. But to answer your question, Black men and women have to be honest about the role we’ve collectively played to get where we are now. But Black women seem to still want to blame men (or at least that’s what it seemed when I skimmmed through that LSA thread) and brehs here are blaming women. The problem has been both. Until we all admit it there’s no moving past it.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
No one disputed this shyt at all :sas2:
:mjlol:Shid, even on THIS website that's true.

:mjlol:Remember that old thread where it was exposed that the most liked male photo by the black women on thecoli (when the Coli had 10x more female members) was a random white poster who don't post here no more?

:mjlol:Remember that one weird looking white poster (he was greek or something) that lived in L.A actually had a black female member meet up with him in real life? She let him fukk the first day they met! Till this day I think they have a child together or sum shyt like that.

:mjlol:Just using thecoli.com as a sample size and NOTHING ELSE, we know that the OP is 100% facts!

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I just want to say all y'all clowning Asian men they running thru Black Women to, the reality is, it's a wrap if you ain't married now, either give it up all together and just smash hoes or try your chances with non Black Women.

It's a end of the year fire sale for black pu$$y and everyone's invited.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I'll definitely remember this thread the next time y'all say you don't care about Black women dating out.:mjlol:
This has more to do with Black Men finally seeing what's being done in the dark and it's glorious.

Now that we really know what it is we can fully let go and pursue our own happiness without it revolving around women.

No more guilt no more down talking, no more listening to what birds have to say.

It's all on deaf ears now.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Why are you singling out the Coli for a study that was done outside of here? Get the hell out with your deflection tactics
No deflection here. ask @Wild self this used to be my deal.

I'm asking what we're gonna do about it? Is this something we combat or just let lie? We're calling it out here but are we stoping at just the coli? Are we using this info for something larger?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Personally I'm starting to understand the black red pill manosphere more. I dont agree with everything but there is some truth when it comes to their worldview. At the end of the day I hope studies like this motivates black men to give less fukks about a lot of the talking points these black women spout online and see it for what a lot of it is - projection.
Thank you. This is why I asked. I feel like posts like this are made every year. Literally. We basically had an online gender war on the coli from 2015 to 2017 and people acted like it didn't happen. Like these studies don't actually mean anything in the real world, when newsflash boys these women exist in the real world and you probably know a few that keep this on the low.

You've got to now make sure you're living for yourself now and those who love you not some fiction of unity.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I’m reading some of the comments on the wench site and they literally said,

Black men don’t put their education or put details in their profile so they don’t swipe on them, but also the Black men that do have an education and a detailed profile are only looking for Non Black women, so they don’t swipe on them either.

You can’t make this shyt up.

Brehs, do not worry about these women anymore

:mjlol: :mjlol:

No cause then if you put info on your bio, then you don’t have enough mystery. You’re boring

:mjlol:

That shyt don’t matter as long as you’re attractive to them.