Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think it depends on the BM tbh I still don’t believe a incel cac can pull a dime BW or Latina but a average to sub par dressing cac can while a BM gotta know how to dress,keep his hair cut and be in ok shape (stuff men should be doing anyway) in my experience i didn’t pull any left over Latinas when i was single i just think BM cant get away with it dressing like a bum like cacs can

IG and reality TV are guilty of this

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Nah

Let’s keep it real on both ends

Black men recently marrying out at a 25-30% clip

These ain’t small numbers

A lot of those black men that marry non black women, always said that those women weren't even their first choice. As in, they kept getting rejected by black women that they desired, and basically married the non black woman after years of frustration.

Black folk nowadays pigeonhole other black folks especially in the latest fashions, hairstyles/hairlines, the slang we talk and how we conform to superficial standards; and if you slack off by any one of those, you are gonna be invisible to most of the black social circles.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
And btw i don’t think white men are most BW number one choice

1. Hood adjacent niqqas
2. Hood niqqas
3. Studs who act like hood niqqas
4.Travis Kelce/ Jon b cacs
5.regular cacs
6.fashion forward cacs

Y’all need to start looking around seeing who regular studs and not the wanna be hood studs date and you would see them and “corny no edge” BM date the similar woman and y’all can miss me with the self hate talk :hubie:

Black men that are "corny" with 9-5 is the bottom of the list.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
breh all you have to do is look at one of those goofy prank videos on YT and see how receptive and docile BW are when it comes to white dudes. A WM can come up to a random BW and crack disrespectful jokes about her hair weave and they'll still be all smiles and giggles.

I worked with a white dude a while back who was constantly showing me naked picture texts from black women who worked at our facility. bw who you'd never suspect too. Church going black women. Black women who had degrees. Black women who're married with kids. It made no difference. He was slutting those bytches out left and right with EASE. he was getting top in janitor closets and smashing broads in bathroom stalls. That shyt was a learning experience and really destroyed any naive notion in my young mind that black women were all queens and therefore absolved from any level of critique.

This legitimately made me pissed off.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's hilarious that this study is a "win? for
  • PAWGSET
  • Passport Bros
  • Incels, Red Pills
  • Kevin Samuels and AMS fans
  • Black Manosphere
But it's kind of sad as well.
I don’t consider this a W
I understand the dismay of some undesirable brothers having to see black women flock to desirable white men. I’m sure it’s excruciating. But even if they only flock to desirable black men you’re still undesirable :skip:
this really has nothing to do with being desirable.. kinda speaks on how BM are viewed as a whole.

A lot of people are/were saying it.. they were basically called everything in the quote above or basically told they were exaggerating.

If this study is true it explains a lot of feelings

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hilarious that this study is a "win? for
  • PAWGSET
  • Passport Bros
  • Incels, Red Pills
  • Kevin Samuels and AMS fans
  • Black Manosphere
But it's kind of sad as well.
Can't be a W when it shows that all women in general aren't fukking with Black men(online) lol even the highly regarded Non-Black alternatives.

Personally, my issue is with the source of the information. Why should we trust these two White women? How credible are they and this "study"? Any grifter can falsify information/stats and try to sell you a book in 2023. It also show how easy it is to rile up Black people's emotions and keep us at odds with each other.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I’m reading some of the comments on the wench site and they literally said,

Black men don’t put their education or put details in their profile so they don’t swipe on them, but also the Black men that do have an education and a detailed profile are only looking for Non Black women, so they don’t swipe on them either.

You can’t make this shyt up.

Brehs, do not worry about these women anymore

:mjlol: :mjlol:

LDC

Rookie
Daps
First, dating app "studies" are dumb and there is probably little to no merit in them.

But ya'll always talk shyt about BW and blame them for everything under the sun. I guess they heard you. Now you're surprised when they ain’t checking for you like that?

:yeshrug:
Y'all been talking shyt and blaming on every public platform since the 70s so I'm thinking black men probably heard y'all first?

shyts pathetic either way but the fact is..

Tair

Superstar
Daps
This got me thinking

If they say women pass down "the culture" to the children.... that explains why arab men tend to have high amount of pride in their ancestry....similar to jewish men..... because their mother (and father) instilled those values

if most BW are goofy and open to wenching.... I see why so many of our brothers are c00ns.... I see why its hard to have cohesion and unity among us.... these values are not being taught..... alot of brothers are being raised by goofys

thats why its imperative that black men only deal with women of high caliber and high intellect and high amounts of pride.

"The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world."

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
That whole femcel thread across the way:

The-Narcissists-Prayer-1536x864.png