Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
When the China man overtakes these pasty cacs money Black women will drop cacs and chase after the chongs.

Its not about money bro.... these women simply admire europeans and european culture.

they dont even have access to white men of power and prestige

theyre just hypnotized by european shyt.... thats why they love that british royal family shyt..... they just admire the europeans in general.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I always shyt on the dumb nikkas that try to dictate who black men can and can't date.

Calling BM c00ns for doing us meanwhile BW over there gobbling up Connor and Steve

We all just watched "You People" and black men didn't trip about it, it was a good Netflix movie. Let Jonathan Majors do this same exact movie script with Ana de Armas and it would've been a thousand and one think pieces online :mjpls:

62e2612f81722cc8f2e55cdbec8359d8dd-you-people-netflix.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Calling BM c00ns for doing us meanwhile BW over there gobbling up Connor and Steve

This site is classic.... I love yall boys.... pause 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

We all just watched "You People" and black men didn't trip about it

The reaction to that movie opened my eyes something serious

That random movie had a bunch of women talking bout "I need to get a white man"

That showed me how most of these hoes just sleep-walking... moving thru life with no brain.... easily swayed by pictures on a screen.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last year I made a tinder account just to see what I could pull. I didn't take any professional pictures but the rest of my account was sound. I couldn't match with one skinny black woman. I actually had several skinny white woman interested. They weren't 8s and 9s, but they weren't overweight or ugly.

One of these days I'll make a professional account and see how well I can do.
'
This is my experience too on certain apps. There's just sooooooo much more options from non-black women.

But what I will say is go on BLK breh. I linked up with black women there. There's some rachetness to sift through though :yeshrug:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Its not about money bro.... these women simply admire europeans and european culture.

theyre just hypnotized by european shyt.... thats why they love that british royal family shyt..... they just admire the europeans in general.

That’s why bridgerton is so popular.

You can tell a woman wenches or fantasizes about it, by asking if they like “Scandal”

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

It's basically opulence and savage wealth where everything is gilded with gold trims and rubies..
The royals have been historically rich forever and that's all Black women see.

Yes, they're attached to European shyt because it's white and America is an off shoot of Europe.

Our Sista's love money..They're only found where the money is.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
That’s why bridgerton is so popular.

You can tell a woman wenches or fantasizes about it, by asking if they like “Scandal”

yeah, they love european shyt on a subconscious level.

pride in one's self is not being taught to these women

because their mama was most likely some fake pro-black swirling goofy back in the 80s also

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It's basically opulence and savage wealth where everything is gilded with gold trims and rubies..
The royals have been historically rich forever and that's all Black women see.

Yes, they're attached to European shyt because it's white and America is an off shoot of Europe.

Our Sista's love money..They're only found where the money is.

Money has a hold on a lot of people. But the end of the road is near. The money is about to change. A lot of people will have to sell out to participate in the new economy. You won't have to guess who is your enemy. And when they finally realize they messed up and want your help. You are not obligated. They are your enemy.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Money has a hold on a lot of people. But the end of the road is near. The money is about to change. A lot of people will have to sell out to participate in the new economy. You won't have to guess who is your enemy. And when they finally realize they messed up and want your help. You are not obligated. They are your enemy.

They call it 'soft life' these days..they say they dont want a 'hard life'..
Many are lazy and just want to catch a ride.

A hard life is what they associate with us..they have seen how cruel this world is to the Black man, and only the truest of Black women who are under no illusions will be by your side. Black love and understanding isn't enough these days.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
For some. But The whole "black men are at the bottom of the totem pole" argument doesn't work, Asian men top the charts at literally everything they do but their women choose white men and are breeding themselves out hard. At the same time, latino men aren't doing white or Asian men numbers but you still see dusty or ugly looking latino dudes with dime hispanic women.

Women as a whole respect masculinity and dignity. Asian people, according to white folks, were told not to go to entertainment or own anything about the media if they wanted to succeed economically. Which created the "model minority" where the Asian male is a white man's lapdog while making high incomes and well educated. That is why you see broke Hispanic dudes with legit :ohmy: women in a broken down 1997 Toyota.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Yikes. :huhldup:

This seems to be where we’re headed. It’s been nonstop bashing between the sexes online for 10 years now. I’m not surprised that online dating looks the same. I’m not sure if this translates to real life tho….

And LOL at y’all posting comments from Lipstick Alley. I wish they could combine these threads so y’all can hash it out. Just a waste of single people that can be getting together instead of arguing.

How do you think we even get this far divided? The gap and rethoric seems to widen by the day

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Asian and Indian men are among the most richest and most educated demographics in North America yet very few bytches are checking for them. It’s not just the money alone.

The truth is that being a white man/whiteness in America and in the west in general, is social currency in itself. bytches want men with money but they also want men with high social value/clout too. Because of white supremacy, white men as a collective have the highest social value in the west. The western media/Hollywood industry always portrays straight white men in a positive light. Hollywood always makes sure that straight white men stay in the spotlight (hero roles, heartthrob roles, husband material roles, sex symbol roles, leader of men roles, intellectual men roles, good family man roles, sexy criminal roles- look at how Hollywood recently managed to glamorize serial killers like Ted buddy and Jeffrey dahmer). You can say that white women preferring white men is normal and expected because they’re the same race and have cultural/social Promixity with each other.

But the root of black women /non white women’s preferences for white men can be directly tracked to the Hollywood movie industry/pro white media propaganda/anti black propaganda /Netflix

The effects of Soft power are very real folks.

this. They are just dumb superficial birds brainwashed by Hollywood and Netflix.

Most women want men with traditional brain masculinity on top of a high earning potential. Problem is, the 21st century, the scrawny beta male in IT making 6 figures while the brolic factory worker that knows how to fight/lift weights barely making $45k . women still want both in a world where it's almost impossible for one man to have those 2 (rather contradicting) factors in the., so the white man by default is the best of both worlds in the eyes of delusional bedwenches.