Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
One aspect that doesn't get brought up which effects millennials/gen-z is the internet era & it's unprecedented access to information has led to a kind of Hyper-Awareness. People have never been more aware of where they currently fit in the social/racial hierarchy, the very existence of a social/racial hierarchy, and how it effects every aspect of our lives.

As the saying goes, ignorance is bliss. All this access to information is a double-edged sword. Yes it can empower people and change their lives for the better but it can also make people neurotic, bitter, radicalized, jealous, overly cynical and paranoid. You see it all over the internet & social media. Even I have to try not to get caught up in it. This shyt is destroying the minds of young skinny blonde white women, imagine what this does to young black women? Or shyt a woman of any ethnic group that doesn't have a good father who educated her properly & a good head on her shoulders (you need BOTH these days)

You didn't see people talking about concepts like "soft power" 20 years ago (outside of political scientists and sociologists). Seems people where just doing them and focusing on what is in front of them, not constantly comparing themselves to everyone around them not just in their town or city but around the whole fukking world. Black men barely have shyt but we got "soft power" due to our influence on music and fashion and slang and you got people who want to take that from us just so they can get some more sexual access. shyt is crazy

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
First, dating app "studies" are dumb and there is probably little to no merit in them.

But ya'll always talk shyt about BW and blame them for everything under the sun. I guess they heard you. Now you're surprised when they ain’t checking for you like that?

:yeshrug:
Look at this nonsense brehs:jbhmm:Like there weren't whole talk shows dedicated to the supposed dysfunction of all Black Men from the 1980's onward. Alice Walker and Toni Morrison made careers tarnishing the Black Man's image in literature. Studies are dumb when they don't support the narrative you would like to be out there huh. All projection.

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@High Art said all that needed to be said.

All that I can add is that, again, most of us brehs on here aren’t butthurt about BW who choose to date CACs.

They did a study that showed black men, generally speaking, react positively to both black couples and interracial couplings.

This whole myth that we are insecure about it is projection from BW and WM.

My whole gripe is, let’s stop gaslighting the brehs on here who may struggle with BW.

Let’s stop with the “you need to hit the gym, have a mouthpiece, dress like the latest sambo ass rapper and have one foot in the streets and the other in the boardroom” rhetoric because it’s evil as fukk to do that.

We know most BW don’t require all of that out of CACs so let’s dead that shyt from here on out.

I don’t struggle with women at all, but I also understand I’m not the “average” breh.

I’m very tall with a decent build and I look like I could be @Magic Mulatto brother (which helps with black women, despite the constant “colorism” claims they make about black men).

I’m not going to look down on brehs who aren’t where I’m at and shyt on them because of it, because at the end of the day we are shyt on enough by everyone else as is.

All we have is us so let’s move like it.
Very well said. Enough with all the gas lighting. That shyt has to die. Black men must be willing to hear each others truth without constantly being discredited. Furthermore black men MUST get any notion out their head that black women are impervious to self hate and colorism. Brothers must be made aware of how pervasive such ways of thinking are amongst black women and move accordingly. And the simps who carry water for them can fukk off too.

i don't give a fukk who these women choose. But I'll be damn if I see young brothers being used as a soft pillow for these women to land on when their ideal mate doesn't fall through. Treat these women with the same amount of indifference they treat you.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Its not a lost cause. I still think a clean, fit and moderately successful black man can still have his pick of the litter. And just because most women may subconsciously prefer white men it doesn't mean they won't fukk with you. You have to treat every women on a case by case basis. These statistics shouldn't discourage any black men from perusing women but it should heighten our awareness, make us wiser on how these women really think and realize the overall impact white supremacy has on the psyche of all non-white people. For too long we as black men have been gas lighted to think black women were impervious to this. THEY'RE NOT. And this study showcases this with the data to back it up. It also discredits all the shaming tactics these women use when brothers explore other avenues to meet women. Black men should be more dynamic and open minded when it comes to getting what they want from women whether it be romantic relationships or plain casual sex. If that means you have to become passport breh or finally approach Susanne whose been throwing choosing signals your way, then fukk it.

Most importantly, its imperative that black men find something that makes them happy outside the validation of women. This is one of the things that the red pill community gets right.
I dapped the post but the bolded isn't that simple.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First, dating app "studies" are dumb and there is probably little to no merit in them.

But ya'll always talk shyt about BW and blame them for everything under the sun. I guess they heard you. Now you're surprised when they ain’t checking for you like that?

:yeshrug:
Deflection deflection, and more black men are the problem rhetoric. Pearl, I thought you were better than this.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
How do you do this breh
I don’t think they’re a general way of doing it. Everyone is different.

As I’m sure it’s been said many times before, the amount of propaganda and brainwashing drummed into you from birth is insane as a black person. So it’s not surprising many c00n it up or start to hate themselves.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I love the honesty….Here’s another quote from a female Lipstickalley user: 02 baby here. this study doesn’t really surprise me. Me and my friends sentiments echo it. We’re probably minority though. More black women like white men than in the 90s for example but the majority of people still just like their own race. Do take into consideration the fact that this is among people on dating apps. I really wish things like this wouldn’t get published though. It just makes black women look desperate. note how they mentioned that black women weren’t likely to get rated highly because of their looks by other groups besides black men. I wish these studies wouldn’t get attention. They really don’t say anything positive or affirming for Black people. I swear they post these just to make chronically online black people more neurotic.
:banderas:alwayyyyyyys knew these hoes was full of shyt . running there fukking mouths all over the internet,

Its OVAH!!!

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dapped the post but the bolded isn't that simple.
No it isn't but my experience is different. Perhaps pick of the litter is an overreach. being fit, clean and moderately successful opens up more dating options for you though. Athletes and entertainers get the pick of the litter.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I don’t think they’re a general way of doing it. Everyone is different.

As I’m sure it’s been said many times before, the amount of propaganda and brainwashing drummed into you from birth is insane as a black person. So it’s not surprising many c00n it up or start to hate themselves.
I agree but this is why I asked for your personal way of handling this

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah nikka

3 chicks with 3 different white boys

It was this one interracial couple that used to come there every morning at the same time I did

She was a short cute little jank with a phatty and he was a big fat doofy white boy that looked like he played Dungeons and Dragons

It didn’t sit right with my spirit so I literally prayed on the demise of their relationship every time I saw them until finally I saw her riding her bike up there without him for a few days straight

Haven’t seen them together since praise God

This is how you send a prayer up:ohlawd:

bright black

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:bbbut black women talking to white men on dating apps. let em talk. some nigguhs reach for any excuse to talk shyt and bytch and moan. one nigguh say he see fine black women with white boys and another nigguh swear white boys dont like black girls.

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I agree but this is why I asked for your personal way of handling this
I haven’t done anything special compared to most of us here. I just read history, understand how cacs view us and how they’ll never change.

I don’t hate myself and improved myself, that’s something no-one can take from you.

For the dating aspect, if the person ain’t interested I just keep it moving. There’s no point thinking it over and getting mad at some person you’ll forget within the day.
There’s enough people out there to find someone. I get it people want something close to home but sometimes it doesn’t work out.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day, I find it hard to believe a charismatic black breh with a good paying job is being passed up.

Bonus points for height and looks and it's game over.

I mean are we seriously denying that?:patrice:
I don’t think so. If we’re being realistic that’s nonsense. Especially in a big city.

Breh must be in a sundown town.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Verbatim, this is what happens to most if not all of us.

I said it before.. ego. They really expect bm to fall at their feet… like we are lesser beings.

And then had the swirler chick COACHING other women on how to get and keep a white man when it’s basically just treat them the opposite of how you treat bm:dead:

Sad af

yeah it's eerie how his clips and videos mirror this thread...

Last edited: