Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

bright black

All Star
Daps
:russ:i knew my comment would make one of you nigguhs mad. goofy ass mad at facts coli nigguh.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
@High Art said all that needed to be said.

All that I can add is that, again, most of us brehs on here aren’t butthurt about BW who choose to date CACs.

They did a study that showed black men, generally speaking, react positively to both black couples and interracial couplings.

This whole myth that we are insecure about it is projection from BW and WM.

My whole gripe is, let’s stop gaslighting the brehs on here who may struggle with BW.

Let’s stop with the “you need to hit the gym, have a mouthpiece, dress like the latest sambo ass rapper and have one foot in the streets and the other in the boardroom” rhetoric because it’s evil as fukk to do that.

We know most BW don’t require all of that out of CACs so let’s dead that shyt from here on out.

I don’t struggle with women at all, but I also understand I’m not the “average” breh.

I’m very tall with a decent build and I look like I could be @Magic Mulatto brother (which helps with black women, despite the constant “colorism” claims they make about black men).

I’m not going to look down on brehs who aren’t where I’m at and shyt on them because of it, because at the end of the day we are shyt on enough by everyone else as is.

All we have is us so let’s move like it.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I wouldnt say they are the "right hand" of white supremacy

Most of them are just dumb, therefore, its easy for them to be "led" and controlled by society.
That’s what makes it even funnier lol. it’s one thing if this subgroup of BW actually studied White Supremacy and had an intricate plan to dismantle BM

but no.. it’s just regurgitating tropes used back in the 19th and 20th Century

Oh no! BM are monsters :unimpressed:
See! BM are sexual beasts
A-ha! BM are unintelligent brutes

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Yikes. :huhldup:

This seems to be where we’re headed. It’s been nonstop bashing between the sexes online for 10 years now. I’m not surprised that online dating looks the same. I’m not sure if this translates to real life tho….

And LOL at y’all posting comments from Lipstick Alley. I wish they could combine these threads so y’all can hash it out. Just a waste of single people that can be getting together instead of arguing.
:ohlawd:

Leejh30

Banned
Daps

All that I can add is that, again, most of us brehs on here aren’t butthurt about BW who choose to date CACs.

They did a study that showed black men, generally speaking, react positively to both black couples and interracial couplings.

My whole gripe is, let’s stop gaslighting the brehs on here who may struggle with BW.

Let’s stop with the “you need to hit the gym, have a mouthpiece, dress like the latest sambo ass rapper and have one foot in the streets and the other in the boardroom” rhetoric because it’s evil as fukk to do that.

We know most BW don’t require all of that out of CACs so let’s dead that shyt from here on out.

I don’t struggle with women at all, but I also understand I’m not the “average” breh.

I’m very tall with a decent build and I look like I could be @Magic Mulatto brother (which helps with black women, despite the constant “colorism” claims they make about black men).

I’m not going to look down on brehs who aren’t where I’m at and shyt on them because of it, because at the end of the day we are shyt on enough by everyone else as is.

As god as my witness this is exactly what the coli needs to hear, it’s 35% of bm that are impregnating all of the Bw in this community and yet we not questioning nothing huh

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Well we are in a white dominant western society/culture.

It’s not surprising people will gravitate towards that. You’re born and molded by all that media from birth. All that white romance and white beauty standards in media will have people fantasising.

There’s a reason America is a global soft power country.

It’s on you to disengage. It’s crazy out there.

It shouldn’t be surprising by now. There’s enough like-minded black people out there to date. Branch out.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
First, dating app "studies" are dumb and there is probably little to no merit in them.

But ya'll always talk shyt about BW and blame them for everything under the sun. I guess they heard you. Now you're surprised when they ain’t checking for you like that?

:yeshrug:
How do you feel about the study that revealed non black men had the least interest and responded the least towards black women? :mjgrin:

africngiant

All Star
Daps

too real:wow:

:whew:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
When I saw the amount of replies in this thread before opening it, I assumed this thread was from like 2015-2017 and that someone was upping it. Opened it and saw the first post was from this afternoon.

Study is shocking but not really.
21YDpyd.png

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Yep it’s not an honest convo.

I don’t struggle with women either but the truth is I worked hard as heck on myself to be where I’m at in life.

But it’s also like brehs have to be exceptional to get cooperation from black women. Meanwhile I know damn well nonbm don’t have be nearly as well off as I am. And probably aren’t nearly as good as a partner as I was, And they get full cooperation immediately .

I get tired of having to prove to women that I’m a decent dude.

That’s the privilege wm have in regard to dating. Even to bw, they’re a million more times skeptical of us, and we have to pay the black tax, of over delivering to get half as much respect.

Like I’ve been in combative relationships where women were constantly looking for signs of me unfaithful, arggumentive for no reason or just testing me in general.

And I did nothing but treated them with respect. All because they’re carrying trauma from a previous relationship or situation then assigning that misplaced anger to me.

When like I mentioned I’ve always been respectful and handled my business as a man with women I had serious relationships with. This includes planning dates, being transparent in communication and being there in times of need.

Even when I had amicable splits with ex’s they couldn’t even twist their words to utter anything negative about me and how I treated them, but the funny this it’s like they wanted too. They just couldn’t think of anything I did. They weren’t used to ending a relationship that didn’t close on terms without cussing some one out.

But its like damn I have constantly run into women with unresolved trauma from a previous ex’s and they putting their issues on me.

It’s stressful and I’m tired of that why I take breaks from dating and even dealing with. And you know my networth keeps climbing and my career keeps taking off.

It’s kind of why I play down a lot of my current success in life, because I show people what I want them to see. I’d rather catch them judging me in a superficial element then know I’m doing more than aight.

Last edited:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
First, dating app "studies" are dumb and there is probably little to no merit in them.

But ya'll always talk shyt about BW and blame them for everything under the sun. I guess they heard you. Now you're surprised when they ain’t checking for you like that?

:yeshrug:
“High Value” Brads ain’t checking for y’all in mass though :mjlol: