Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day, I find it hard to believe a charismatic black breh with a good paying job is being passed up.

Bonus points for height and looks and it's game over.

I mean are we seriously denying that?:patrice:

I think there's a difference between being passed up and being preferred and respected. Huge difference

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
One aspect that doesn't get brought up which effects millennials/gen-z is the internet era & it's unprecedented access to information has led to a kind of Hyper-Awareness. People have never been more aware of where they currently fit in the social/racial hierarchy, the very existence of a social/racial hierarchy, and how it effects every aspect of our lives.

As the saying goes, ignorance is bliss. All this access to information is a double-edged sword. Yes it can empower people and change their lives for the better but it can also make people neurotic, bitter, radicalized, jealous, overly cynical and paranoid. You see it all over the internet & social media. Even I have to try not to get caught up in it. This shyt is destroying the minds of young skinny blonde white women, imagine what this does to young black women? Or shyt a woman of any ethnic group that doesn't have a good father who educated her properly & a good head on her shoulders (you need BOTH these days)

You didn't see people talking about concepts like "soft power" 20 years ago (outside of political scientists and sociologists). Seems people where just doing them and focusing on what is in front of them, not constantly comparing themselves to everyone around them not just in their town or city but around the whole fukking world. Black men barely have shyt but we got "soft power" due to our influence on music and fashion and slang and you got people who want to take that from us just so they can get some more sexual access. shyt is crazy
« Soft power »
« Hypergamy »
« Woke »
« Alt right »
« Divesting »

Etc

20 years ago no normal people talked about that shyt, now it seems like the internet radicalized everyone.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Very well said. Enough with all the gas lighting. That shyt has to die. Black men must be willing to hear each others truth without constantly being discredited. Furthermore black men MUST get any notion out their head that black women are impervious to self hate and colorism. Brothers must be made aware of how pervasive such ways of thinking are amongst black women and move accordingly. And the simps who carry water for them can fukk off too.

i don't give a fukk who these women choose. But I'll be damn if I see young brothers being used as a soft pillow for these women to land on when their ideal mate doesn't fall through. Treat these women with the same amount of indifference they treat you.
Honestly that’s a big fear of mine in regards to seeking a partner for marriage.

I wouldn’t ever want to date a woman who looks down on bm. Or sees a bm as settling or backup choice.

If a bw is so engulfed in self hatred to not believe that there are decent well intentioned brehs out there then I want no parts of them.

I swear I dated a chick in college who subtly make comments under her breathe about bm, like the nikkas ain’t rhetoric in essence but at the same time she was dealing with me, who taking care of her every need. And you know it still wasn’t enough because I would be met with resistance. Like she just gave off a vibe, like knew if I was white she’d be on her best behavior 100% of the time. It’s sick out here brehs.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
« Soft power »
« Hypergamy »
« Woke »
« Alt right »
« Divesting »

20 years ago no one talked about that shyt, the internet radicalized everyone.
It does make it easier to find like-minded people, possibly create cults and social bubbles. Insane people are finding each other and creating big communities.

Like you wouldn’t find another person for example who likes to be shytted upon probably never. Now it’s just DM a sheikh and take a trip to Dubai. :lolbron:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
« Soft power »
« Hypergamy »
« Woke »
« Alt right »
« Divesting »

Etc

20 years ago no normal people talked about that shyt, now it seems like the internet radicalized everyone.
The saddest thing is that according to data, its still only a fraction of people in real life thay actively use social media/forums

This isn't some "it's only the internet! :damn: " cope either. Obviously these people exist in real life.

I guess technically it's not the majority of people.

But it is a lot more than we'd like to admit though.

35% ?

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
@HarlemHottie you reacting to all these mf posts.. what’s ya perspective?

I know you married, but from at least what you’ve seen from your peers and shift in ideology throughout ya lifespan (I know you old asl) — what is the underlying message that can be taken from this data, even if it’s from dating apps?

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The saddest thing is that according to tk data, its still only a fraction of people in real life thay actively use social media/forums

This isn't some "it's only the internet! :damn: " cope either. Obviously these people exist in real life.

I guess technically it's not the majority of people.

But it is a lot more than we'd like to admit though.

35% ?
It’s why for a lot of people all the Twitter discourse is never witnessed in real life or real relationships.

:wow:

Of course if your little Twitter timeline is full of anti-BW or anti-BM narratives it’s not healthy.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
The whole point is that white men have social power and privilege.

So even average cacs benefit, becuase they are of that group.

It's the same reason why average white women get a boost - because beauty standards prop up white women.
Ironically these Cac men would ask “what power?” :mjlol:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're in love with the bag. Everything else is secondary. More proof men have become like women because they're chasing the same fairy tales that were taught to girls.
:patrice:

Not gonna lie....

Seeking.com got the baddest black women I've seen on any dating app, including tinder.

im just sayin though.

Pof had some nice ones but they were all either crazy as fukk or had baggage.
Need this to get to BGS IBMOR
He bout to have a field day with this lol

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
One aspect that doesn't get brought up which effects millennials/gen-z is the internet era & it's unprecedented access to information has led to a kind of Hyper-Awareness. People have never been more aware of where they currently fit in the social/racial hierarchy, the very existence of a social/racial hierarchy, and how it effects every aspect of our lives.
Great post.

On one hand, I get why cats post studies like this, and other "black pill" data, because they want brothers to be aware of certain truths, but focusing on this stuff is not empowering at all. Dudes are in here celebrating this study because they feel like it vindicates black men in regards to certain talking black women have been promoting for decades. But at the end of the day, if we take this study at face value and say it's true, how does that help black men? Read that thread at LSA. Most of them are like "And what?" You can't shame them with the same sort of tactics they used against us. Women don't feel like they have the same kind of obligations that they might demand of men.

And further, as a man, so much of your social success, or even just mental health, depends on you being on your own dikk. Hyper-focusing on negative shyt like this is not healthy.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day, I find it hard to believe a charismatic black breh with a good paying job is being passed up.

Bonus points for height and looks and it's game over.

I mean are we seriously denying that?:patrice:
That's not the point.
His white counterpart can pull not only more women, but also more attractive woman, and a wider range of women racially - just simply for being white

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@High Art said all that needed to be said.

All that I can add is that, again, most of us brehs on here aren’t butthurt about BW who choose to date CACs.

They did a study that showed black men, generally speaking, react positively to both black couples and interracial couplings.

This whole myth that we are insecure about it is projection from BW and WM.

My whole gripe is, let’s stop gaslighting the brehs on here who may struggle with BW.

Let’s stop with the “you need to hit the gym, have a mouthpiece, dress like the latest sambo ass rapper and have one foot in the streets and the other in the boardroom” rhetoric because it’s evil as fukk to do that.

We know most BW don’t require all of that out of CACs so let’s dead that shyt from here on out.

I don’t struggle with women at all, but I also understand I’m not the “average” breh.

I’m very tall with a decent build and I look like I could be @Magic Mulatto brother (which helps with black women, despite the constant “colorism” claims they make about black men).

I’m not going to look down on brehs who aren’t where I’m at and shyt on them because of it, because at the end of the day we are shyt on enough by everyone else as is.

All we have is us so let’s move like it.

Tell that to the simp posters in here that use that outdated bootstraps advice.