Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess the study confirms what y’all were saying about black women preferring wm more these days. I mean there’s always been a subgroup of brehettes who love white men but it used to be smaller. At one point online dating stats showed that bw ranked white men low and black men the highest. shyt has changed over the years. Idk what happened.

Also looks like Brehs preferred brehettes, which also differs from previous studies that showed that Brehs preferred nonbw. So in recent years things it’s almost like as more Brehs are interested in brehettes online, more brehettes have lost interest in Brehs, wanting wm instead.

I don’t and never have online dated so I can’t speak on what that experience is like on a personal level. But most of my girls who are still single have dabbled on online dating. And I actually did share their experiences with white men in a thread last year. my girls have shown me inboxes full of messages from white men trying to talk to them—White men of all types.

Man look the things white men have sent them is funny too. I remember one of my girls showing me a message of a white man telling her he was tired of white women and didn’t want to date them anymore. Another where a white man sent a video of him break dancing(it looked bad too y’all smh). And white guys with biracial daughters sending pics of their daughters or making it known they like brehettes for cool points. Even those “are you attracted to white guys? have you ever dated a white guy?” Messages getting sent to them.

I don’t know if that’s the typical experience for brehettes who online date. But if white men are hitting up other brehettes as often as they hit up my girls then with the fact that white people are probably already over represented on apps, could it be that there is a larger pool of wm who meet brehettes criteria hitting them up and that’s why they respond more?

@Marc Spector spoke on the numbers game in regards to athlete Brehs who marry and date out. He shared how those Brehs are surrounded by way more white women compared to black women, and may find it easier to hook up with white women because not only are there more white women in their faces, shooting their shot, but also with more ww numberwise that means more chances of them meeting those Brehs criteria. This could also apply to online dating—there’s more white men numbers wise on those apps so more chances that white men may meet certain criteria compared to others.

Could also be brehettes wanting to try something new and online dating platforms give them that opportunity. I’m rambling, because I don’t know. :hubie:

they fell for the hollywood marketing

Daps
yeah but ya'll dont seem to like them, I was also including latina, philipina

funny story, an Indian guy was complaining to me about Indian women in the west, and this asian guy looked at both of us and said "get an asian girl" :russ:
We have a ever-so slowly growing Indian population in South Carolina but they don't look like the dimes you see online.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I love the honesty….Here’s another quote from a female Lipstickalley user: 02 baby here. this study doesn’t really surprise me. Me and my friends sentiments echo it. We’re probably minority though. More black women like white men than in the 90s for example but the majority of people still just like their own race. Do take into consideration the fact that this is among people on dating apps. I really wish things like this wouldn’t get published though. It just makes black women look desperate. note how they mentioned that black women weren’t likely to get rated highly because of their looks by other groups besides black men. I wish these studies wouldn’t get attention. They really don’t say anything positive or affirming for Black people. I swear they post these just to make chronically online black people more neurotic.

Daps
I love the honesty….Here’s another quote from a female Lipstickalley user: 02 baby here. this study doesn’t really surprise me. Me and my friends sentiments echo it. We’re probably minority though. More black women like white men than in the 90s for example but the majority of people still just like their own race. Do take into consideration the fact that this is among people on dating apps. I really wish things like this wouldn’t get published though. It just makes black women look desperate. note how they mentioned that black women weren’t likely to get rated highly because of their looks by other groups besides black men. I wish these studies wouldn’t get attention. They really don’t say anything positive or affirming for Black people. I swear they post these just to make chronically online black people more neurotic.
01 baby here. It doesn't surprise me, either. We don't really talk about it IRL, nobody does. I know the argument is that "internet =/= reality", but at this point when 97% of the population uses the internet you really have to look twice at what's posted and who daps it up. You don't even need to read this study to see young black women debasing themselves for non-black men online. Go on Tiktok and watch them unabashedly retort divestor talking points. Even the black women that I follow and who follow me back end up having a video or a comment in another video that shows their power level slipping. Also, I'd say a great bit of GenZ is more or less chronically online.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
01 baby here. It doesn't surprise me, either. We don't really talk about it IRL, nobody does. I know the argument is that "internet =/= reality", but at this point when 97% of the population uses the internet you really have to look twice at what's posted and who daps it up. You don't even need to read this study to see young black women debasing themselves for non-black men online. Go on Tiktok and watch them unabashedly retort divestor talking points. Even the black women that I follow and who follow me back end up having a video or a comment in another video that shows their power level slipping. Also, I'd say a great bit of GenZ is more or less chronically online.
The internet is real life now. These old heads don’t get it :mjlol:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Told yall they are the most unloyal women on the planet.

They are definitely at the top of the list in terms of women with zero pride in their race, culture, or identity.

I wouldnt say they are the "right hand" of white supremacy

Most of them are just dumb, therefore, its easy for them to be "led" and controlled by society.

Most of them have no foundation or any real belief systems.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
They are definitely at the top of the list in terms of women with zero pride in their race, culture, or identity.

I wouldnt say they are the "right hand" of white supremacy

Most of them are just dumb, therefore, its easy for them to be "led" and controlled by society.

Most of them have no foundation or any real belief systems.
Hands especially your right hand doesn't have a brain at all. It just will carry out the task you give it..

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Told yall they are the most unloyal women on the planet. They are the right hand of white supremacy

Women just can't see the Forrest for the trees. They follow group think. Whatever setting that is will affect their thinking. That's why black men have had so much trouble with black American women. Black men have to get out of the country to see something else and reset their thinking.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Yikes. :huhldup:

This seems to be where we’re headed. It’s been nonstop bashing between the sexes online for 10 years now. I’m not surprised that online dating looks the same. I’m not sure if this translates to real life tho….

And LOL at y’all posting comments from Lipstick Alley. I wish they could combine these threads so y’all can hash it out. Just a waste of single people that can be getting together instead of arguing.