Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
:mjgrin: More from Chapstickalley:

@lanoire

t​

None of this is surprising for a couple of reasons.

1. Younger millennial and Gen Z women are definitely "putting down the cape" (as y'all like to say) more than ever before. In my circles, black women still overall prefer black men but there are much more black women open to non-black men more than ever before. Some of this is due to the heavy misogynoir campaigns on social media, especially those from a couple of years ago. Someone put it amazingly a couple of pages back --- online IS the real world for younger people. What people are seeing in the online world is affecting how they move in the real world and black women are not exempt from that.

2. Black people on dating apps are already more likely to be open to other races. I think this makes sense. While online dating has become a mainstay nowadays, I think black people still carry stigma towards dating apps. When black people meet up with others using online methods, it is usually via social media (i.e. Instagram, Twitter) not necessarily dating apps. This leads me to my third point.

3. You pretty much only see two types of black male profiles on dating apps. Black men who are clearly into non-black women and dusty black men. The dusties don't know how to set up good profiles. They take poor photographs. They put no effort into a bio OR their bio is just highly aggressive/xesual. They pose with alcohol. Basically a lot of flexing and low-class behavior which is an automatic nix. The amount of black men on dating apps that aren't putting out choosing signals to non-black women and actually have a normal profile is astronomically low. Non-black men in comparison tend to have normal profiles. They list their college education. Their photos are normal. Some will even go the mile and have their photos professionally taken or at least Instagram-worthy. Their bios don't often contain offensive language. Now, of course, there are trash non-black male profiles but because they are the dominant population anyways, you will find more normal and safe profiles from them.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
...But at the same time the white birth rate and cac population is going downhill globally:jbhmm:

1528px-Fig01_Number_of_live_births%2C_EU%2C_1961%E2%80%932021_%28million%29.png

Meanwhile

They better hurry and get their neanderthal king cause soon there won't be none :mjgrin:
Interesting isnt it? For how desired these dudes seem to be u would expect the streets to be littered with women of every ethnicity pushing strollers full of little biracial babies. i was like one of three mixed boys in my whole school. And literally the only one in my grade.

Granted that was a long time ago, but according to current stats schools across the country should be teeming with biracial students. And i cant for the life of me figure out where all these hundreds of little black kids piling out the school down the street from me at dismissal time are coming from. U know, seeing as how no one, especially black women, is supposed to want black men and all.:heh:

But i guess my own eyes gotta be lying to me, because white produced statistics have always been of the utmost integrity :duck:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:ohhh::mjpls:

Doesn't 98% of this board worship literally every female poster here? Even the ones that don't even try to mask their LSA talking points?
Thecoli is a simp factory yet some Umarite would say bu bu bu daColi is no different from St0rmfr0nt

Daps
The amount of black men on dating apps that aren't putting out choosing signals to non-black women and actually have a normal profile is astronomically low.
Last year I made a tinder account just to see what I could pull. I didn't take any professional pictures but the rest of my account was sound. I couldn't match with one skinny black woman. I actually had several skinny white woman interested. They weren't 8s and 9s, but they weren't overweight or ugly.

One of these days I'll make a professional account and see how well I can do.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
These women are not dating european/arab monarchs or captains of industry or military generals

These women are dating average cacs who work at foot locker, and deliver my food on UberEats, or do my taxes

The fact of the matter is - these hoes have zero racial pride and thats their parents fault for raising a goofy ass bytch and releasing her into the environment
The whole point is that white men have social power and privilege.

So even average cacs benefit, becuase they are of that group.

It's the same reason why average white women get a boost - because beauty standards prop up white women.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
this shyt got me thinking.... we gotta reclassify the qualifications for "black love"

if your black wife is a wench that you rescued from the white man's recycle bin - thats not black love.

thats a tragedy.

we gotta reclassify black love as 2 black people with a mindset geared toward black empowerment.

a marriage between 2 black people can no longer be automatically deemed as "black love"

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I guess the study confirms what y’all were saying about black women preferring wm more these days. I mean there’s always been a subgroup of brehettes who love white men but it used to be smaller. At one point online dating stats showed that bw ranked white men low and black men the highest. shyt has changed over the years. Idk what happened.

Also looks like Brehs preferred brehettes, which also differs from previous studies that showed that Brehs preferred nonbw. So in recent years things it’s almost like as more Brehs are interested in brehettes online, more brehettes have lost interest in Brehs, wanting wm instead.

I don’t and never have online dated so I can’t speak on what that experience is like on a personal level. But most of my girls who are still single have dabbled on online dating. And I actually did share their experiences with white men in a thread last year. my girls have shown me inboxes full of messages from white men trying to talk to them—White men of all types.

Man look the things white men have sent them is funny too. I remember one of my girls showing me a message of a white man telling her he was tired of white women and didn’t want to date them anymore. Another where a white man sent a video of him break dancing(it looked bad too y’all smh). And white guys with biracial daughters sending pics of their daughters or making it known they like brehettes for cool points. Even those “are you attracted to white guys? have you ever dated a white guy?” Messages getting sent to them.

I don’t know if that’s the typical experience for brehettes who online date. But if white men are hitting up other brehettes as often as they hit up my girls then with the fact that white people are probably already over represented on apps, could it be that there is a larger pool of wm who meet brehettes criteria hitting them up and that’s why they respond more?

@Marc Spector spoke on the numbers game in regards to athlete Brehs who marry and date out. He shared how those Brehs are surrounded by way more white women compared to black women, and may find it easier to hook up with white women because not only are there more white women in their faces, shooting their shot, but also with more ww numberwise that means more chances of them meeting those Brehs criteria. This could also apply to online dating—there’s more white men numbers wise on those apps so more chances that white men may meet certain criteria compared to others.

Could also be brehettes wanting to try something new and online dating platforms give them that opportunity. I’m rambling, because I don’t know. :hubie:
MarriedShortGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif