Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Tbh I don’t even care about trying to match up with white dudes, but as we know BW be faking the funk when it comes to being “race loyal”. Nah most are just “race opportunists” if white men were checking them at the same rate white girls check out BM do you think they’d be calling out their sistas as C00ns? Absolutely not

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Damn thought this was a old thread when I saw the reply count but it was made today come to find out.
has nothing to do with the bag, I feel like alot of black men say this just to cope. nah, these wenches want curly hair babies and to erase their blackness because they don't find it attractive.
I am sceptical of the stats but in the grand scheme of things this is what it is, the last 10 years have been a propaganda war with exotic features the main weapon of choice. When you consider women are heavily susceptible to this kinda societal pressure it will manifest itself in to what we have now. But brehs are also on the same tip to which wr cant deny

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I looked this guy up, good grief. His video matched the thread.

Verbatim, this is what happens to most if not all of us.

I said it before.. ego. They really expect bm to fall at their feet… like we are lesser beings.

And then had the swirler chick COACHING other women on how to get and keep a white man when it’s basically just treat them the opposite of how you treat bm:dead:

Sad af

Daps
Asian and Indian men are among the most richest and most educated demographics in North America yet very few bytches are checking for them. It’s not just the money alone.

The truth is that being a white man/whiteness in America and in the west in general, is social currency in itself. bytches want men with money but they also want men with high social value/clout too. Because of white supremacy, white men as a collective have the highest social value in the west. The western media/Hollywood industry always portrays straight white men in a positive light. Hollywood always makes sure that straight white men stay in the spotlight (hero roles, heartthrob roles, husband material roles, sex symbol roles, leader of men roles, intellectual men roles, good family man roles, sexy criminal roles- look at how Hollywood recently managed to glamorize serial killers like Ted buddy and Jeffrey dahmer). You can say that white women preferring white men is normal and expected because they’re the same race and have cultural/social Promixity with each other.

But the root of black women /non white women’s preferences for white men can be directly tracked to the Hollywood industry/pro white media propaganda/anti black propaganda /Netflix

this. They are just dumb superficial birds brainwashed by Hollywood and Netflix.
=======================THREAD============================

This is essentially what it boils down to. nikkas here coming up with this fantastical and weird explanations for the state of affairs when its really as simple as what @Soldier posted.

Everything else like Economics and power just comes right after. Its all about brainwashing Western propaganda that white (man and woman) is best from a very young age.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Plus Brehs are constantly checking and making fun of #Teampawgset on here :mjlol:
That needs to stop at this point.

I was always saying “let them cook” because even if I didn’t know for sure, I did sense or had intuition that females over every race, not just BW felt this way.

Its just here, today, the focus is specifically on bw. BM should no longer box themselves in if they don’t want to and shouldn’t even feel ashamed.

Being viewed as lesser value as a whole by the entire planet.. especially bw who are also being viewed as lesser value by the world :dead:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
You should link the LSA thread.
The deflections, the rationalizations, the sheer schadenfreude of watching heavily pushed narratives being refuted with research and not vibes...
:ohlawd:
Read through that thread

So many just straight said “oh, see that was different” :pachaha:

Super entertaining read