Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
:mjlol:Fax. These internet nikkas is delusional.

:mjlol:I see it all over the west coast. Any pretty black girl is with a white guy.
I think it’s :flabbynsick: niqqas baby boomers and Gen x who keep thinking we are:duck: that younger millennial and Gen Z who date WM because what I noticed is that while the BW in their generation shyt on them and dated hood niqqas in their younger years (even tho I got three aunts that are single moms still looking for a “ educated thug” :mjlol:) they don’t really date out like that some might do but not compared to younger millennial and Gen z BW so they think niqqas saying this a incel nerd bum niqqas but i got a couple of cousins that are just regular young BM between the 18 to 27 and they legit told me BW their age don’t really fukk with them and pause :dame: one of my cousins a handsome dark skin niqqa with waves and he even ask me advice on Latina women because BW don’t fukk with him like that honestly I don’t give a fukk who BW date tbh but I don’t want younger BM to be like these older niqqas either playing step dad with a woman with multiple kids or loser niqqas like these niqqas in this kevin samuels video

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
Some of the responses from LSA

"Why white men are desired is the better questions. It's absolutely not because they are more attractive and masculine.

Black women probably were more likely to respond to white men because white men are more conditioned to take establishing a family seriously, I feel like white men are less likely to cheat than black men, and usually are more financially stable than black men. The minority of black men who have all these qualities are usually unavailable or have too many options."

"And??? so fkn what! We are fkn done!!! When you y’all gon realize that. Married to a yt man! And so happy!"

"GOOD! I'm glad my fellow women are finally waking up a choosing better. This is the first step."

"Can Black women do nothing without someone doing a fµck!ng study or writing a goddamn think piece? Black males have been allowed to date out in peace for decades now (all while shytting on black women), let those women live. No one should limit their dating to one race anyways. Sheesh."

"I think white men put better effort into their dating profile. I’ve seen too many black men look disheveled and immature in dating profile pics."
I just read some more of that Dating divide book and its clear that the LSA swirl and divest brigade did not read any of this book. The dating divide book completely disprove alot of their talking points.

Example: College education. According to divestors, Black women have to date white men because there is not alot of black men with college degrees and if college educated bw wants to marry her equal she'll have to date a white man. The dating divide book reference a study that mentioned that most white men with degrees completely discriminated against black women with degrees. Educated white men were more likely to chose a White woman with no college degree over a black woman with a college degree.

There are more examples that disprove alot of divestors rhetoric in this book.

I don't see how a LSA divestors can read this book and then conclude "white men love black women" or any variation of those sentiment
because this book explores how pervasive anti blackness is in the online dating scene.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
But then they call black men who have “incels” or “redpills” or whatever narrative…

Things like this puts the whole MBJ is corny thing in perspective as well.
they tried to trick me with this bs!! im injecting this thread into my deadlifts today. im not the problem. im just in terrible environments generally speaking lol.

the social hurdles we as black men face are understated. even if people find us attractive the further expectations attached to our collective image still haunt us
:wow:

Last edited:
Daps
Example: College education. According to divestors, Black women have to date white men because there is not alot of black men with college degrees and if college educated bw wants to marry her equal she'll have to date a white man. The dating divide book reference a study that mentioned that most white men with degrees completely discriminated against black women with degrees. Educated white men were more likely to chose a White woman with no college degree over a black woman with a college degree.
Wasn't there a study posted here like 2 weeks ago that said more black men are attending and finishing college? That argument was already unfounded, but now it's even worse :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
they tried to trick me with this bs!! im injecting this thread into my deadlifts today. im not the problem. im just in terrible environments generally speaking lol
Honestly, I’m not mad at all

It’s funny to me because dudes been telling people for years this is how the situation has played out. It was denied for years and claimed to be false despite all the evidence it was in real life.

People will look down on BM just because… we literally have to be perfect and often they’re still not satisfied… no matter what the race.

This just clarified what I always suspected.. I’m on my own

Edit: it also clarified to me that bm need to not follow race loyalty anymore. If you still want BW then by all means… Individually, there are bw that I would still date. I still believe there are more black couples than there are not.

But as a whole, this study showed that BM are being the most loyal when it comes to race and relationships and it benefits us the lease

Last edited:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
:mjgrin:Here is a quote from a failed bedwench from lipstickalley:

@pinksnow44​

“It's crazy how black men are mad at TheColi.com when it's known how much thry date/marry out.​

Everyday thry have a PWAG thread. They worship white women over there but now that black women from the younger generation arnet on that one sided loyalty crap thry want to hate. Lol”

Daps
:mjgrin:Here is a quote from a failed bedwench from lipstickalley:

@pinksnow44​

It's crazy how black men are mad at TheColi.com when it's known how much thry date/marry out.​

Everyday thry have a PWAG thread. They worship white women over there but now that black women from the younger generation arnet on that one sided loyalty crap thry want to hate. Lol
I STILL don't know where these pawg threads are. Guys here are just horny. There are threads about every race of women. We have more people talking about the pawg threads than the actual pawg threads.

We may have had a thread about some white instagram hoe today, but at least she's dating a black guy - that's more than I can say for the black one that got posted a few days ago :mjpls:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
We need a MBJ you mad smilie.

He went all out trying to marry a BW but was called corny when he dated out.

shyt, he was called corny when he was dusty and showing ambition.

Now this comes out

And if you ever knew or dated a BW who went off and dated non-bm, notice how they treat them compared to how they treat black men. Quick to get physical, quick to belittle, quick to call you a liar, quick to call you corny, quick to shame if you went out with others, quick to drama, etc. Especially if you’re just an average working bm.

I don’t think it is all but it’s enough of them to make it noticeable

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Honestly, I’m not mad at all

It’s funny to me because dudes been telling people for years this is how the situation has played out. It was denied for years and claimed to be false despite all the evidence it wasn’t even in real life.

People will look down on BM just because… we literally have to be perfect and often they’re still not satisfied… no matter what the race.

This just clarified what I always expected.. I’m on my own
You must change the reputation of 25 users before you can influence the reputation of the username O.T.I.S. again.

talk your shyt. us against the dxmn world smh

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I STILL don't know where these pawg threads are. Guys here are just horny. There are threads about every race of women. We have more people talking about the pawg threads than the actual pawg threads.

We may have had a thread about some white instagram hoe today, but at least she's dating a black guy - that's more than I can say for the black one that got posted a few days ago :mjpls:
Usually, the pawg threads don’t even have pawgs in them :mjlol:

It just be clickbait jokes and I view most of it as jokes.

Stats aren’t jokes:mjlol:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

Also most of the "pawg" threads are tongue in cheek.

I find myself making these "i love pawgs" jokes simply because I like making shocking humor.

In real life, I actually despise white women as a whole.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Usually, the pawg threads don’t even have pawgs in them :mjlol:

It just be clickbait jokes and I view most of it as jokes.

Stats aren’t jokes:mjlol:
I actually see more threads on big booty Black instagram thots in here more. Of course we have some JBO pawger troll Brehs on this forum but that’s not the majority on here :mjlol: