Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I'll definitely remember this thread the next time y'all say you don't care about Black women dating out.:mjlol:

I think brothers are saying we want black women to stop this "pro black" gimmick they been running

They can date out.... but they need to stop acting like Amy Garvey while dating Woodrow Wilson

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I think brothers are saying we want black women to stop this "pro black" gimmick they been running

They can date out.... but they need to stop acting like Amy Garvey while dating Woodrow Wilson
:whoa:
I don't mind if they're with it, as long as their honest. I agree with the second part. That said, some of the dudes really do look like Woodrow. Have his views too. :mjpls:

Nar-el

Pro
Daps
:myman: Posted that video a couple of times already but it finally blew up. Shout out to Mr Z (blackneffect) on youtube, who was the first to break this.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Where are the female posters? They're usually in the first page of these dating threads.
I just was wondering :mjlol:

They hit the

200w.gif

Are they regrouping at LSA :jbhmm:

Last edited:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Explains a lot honestly

Look at how high the standards are for black men…

And as soon as “average at life” Caleb from anywhere slide in the DM’s, it’s a wrap
i knew what i was seeing all i needed was the final confirmation
:wow:

they said i was insecure. im GOOD nikka! my esteem is high. im not competing harder than white men have to for our own women. that’s embarrassing. we will soon speak on how the darker you are the more you have to compensate for your darkness.

in more obvious news

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
...But at the same time the white birth rate and cac population is going downhill globally:jbhmm:

White demographic decline is a decrease in the White populace as a percentage of the total population in a city, state, subregion, or nation. It has been recorded in a number of countries and smaller jurisdictions. For example, according to their national censuses, White Americans, White Canadians, White Latin Americans, and White people in the United Kingdom are in demographic decline in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and the United Kingdom, respectively. White demographic decline can also be observed in other countries including Australia,[1] New Zealand,[2] South Africa,[3] Germany,[4] Spain, Italy,[5][6] and Zimbabwe.[7]

1528px-Fig01_Number_of_live_births%2C_EU%2C_1961%E2%80%932021_%28million%29.png

Meanwhile

What about Africa?​

The population of sub-Saharan Africa is expected to treble in size to more than three billion people by 2100.
And the study says Nigeria will become the world's second biggest country, with a population of 791 million.
Prof Murray says: "We will have many more people of African descent in many more countries as we go through this.

They better hurry and get their neanderthal king cause soon there won't be none :mjgrin:

Last edited: