Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lurk it occasionally to compare the talking points from there to the ones from black women on tiktok. LSA black women are older obviously, but the TT ones are my age and even younger and it's scary how 1:1 they are. Like a 15 year old black girl on tiktok will make a video stating that BMWF couples are awful while the reverse is good because black guys that date out hate themselves and black women and she'll be dapped up by thousands of comments and over 100k likes.

I'm saying all women are brainwashed by white makes right. It really isn't power they want, if it was Asian men would be top picks, but they're only eating right now because of K and Jpop. The only thing you can do is work harder. You can work hard and state that it's unfair that you have to work harder than the other races.

just be yourself, work harder only for yourself. to be realistic you still have decent options if you're a hard working guy.

the only problem isyou have to make sure you can be yourself and they respect you. Coming to you after being run through is disrespect.
There's still alot of options for a regular hard working guy.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
has nothing to do with the bag, I feel like alot of black men say this just to cope. nah, these wenches want curly hair babies and to erase their blackness because they don't find it attractive.
This.

I know I said chase a bag, but in all honesty it ain't even about the finances, a lotta hoes are just c00ns flat out

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
how can organisms with zero racial pride find anything embarrassing?

Organisms with zero racial pride cannot process emotions such as shame.

This is science
:manny:

threads like this are examples of how BM, amidst all the BS and babble we speak, do deeply care about the community and how BW are perceived. If BM collectively didn’t care, we’d :kanyeshrug: and just chalk it up to BW being the globe’s go-to whore — which we don’t. Brehs actually show worry, compassion, and concern in these conversations. Some of it’s fraudulent while others are generally disappointed in finding out their view of BW since birth was flawed.

my post a few pages back sums up my thoughts: in an era where marriages are declining and everybody is fukking, this headline does nun for me.

only thing I support is destroying this pro-black bullshyt rhetoric and calling it out.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Asian and Indian men are among the most richest and most educated demographics in North America yet very few bytches are checking for them. It’s not just the money alone.

The truth is that being a white man/whiteness in America and in the west in general, is social currency in itself. bytches want men with money but they also want men with high social value/clout too. Because of white supremacy, white men as a collective have the highest social value in the west. The western media/Hollywood industry always portrays straight white men in a positive light. Hollywood always makes sure that straight white men stay in the spotlight (hero roles, heartthrob roles, husband material roles, sex symbol roles, leader of men roles, intellectual men roles, good family man roles, sexy criminal roles- look at how Hollywood recently managed to glamorize serial killers like Ted buddy and Jeffrey dahmer). You can say that white women preferring white men is normal and expected because they’re the same race and have cultural/social Promixity with each other.

But the root of black women /non white women’s preferences for white men can be directly tracked to the Hollywood industry/pro white media propaganda/anti black propaganda /Netflix

this. They are just dumb superficial birds brainwashed by Hollywood and Netflix.
Asian men are working over time to change their image

Its only a matter of time

All we had was our swag and now everyone can copy that without having to interact with us and they actually got the money that we front like we got.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Been told the bros for over 10 years about how 6ft 6cert pac in a suit was being put on the same level playing field as Cody with no haircut or a job.

They called me a Black woman hater. The stats are exposing shyt in real time. There is a lot of inferiority complex in our race.
they said we were bugging when we said wm are held to a lower standard.

i don’t think some of these people are black
:sas1:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
man cut it out and have some empathy. you're acting selfish as your women dont like cacs like that, you get to live in your bubble, exploring your options then get your upstanding wife when you ready to settle down. It's not the same for them. Have some empathy.
exactly, I peeped his game along time

somali are the few east african women that won't date out despite how loud and obnoxious their dudes are and he's just here over trying to be passive aggressive

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Who are the brehs dating on the west coast?

I usually read about BM dating out (Mexican, Asian, etc) the most there.
Everything

The West been wide open

Lost my mind first time I got to San Diego as a VA nikka where interracial dating used to be damn near unheard of at the time (outside of them weird VA Beach nikkas like Pharrell) and saw all these fly Mexican and Filipina, Japanese and Samoan, Black and Indian type mixes

:wow: