Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Daps
I think the majority of Black people are checking for each other, but I also think people underestimate how many Black women out here are receptive to dating White men.
That said, is it possible that Black women who are seeking out White men are more likely to do so online? Perhaps due to not often frequenting the same places or being more comfortable doing so online rather than in person?
I agree with this statement. Most individuals tend to date within their own race, ethnicity, meta-ethnicity, nationality, religion, etc. However, don't confuse dating within their race, ethnicity, meta-ethnicity, nationality, religion, etc with loyalty. Most men and women aren't race, ethnicity, meta-ethnicity, nationality, religion, etc loyal.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Some of the excuses in here legit retarded

‘B b but marriage rates’

As if black couples don’t have the highest separation rates even including interracial couples. So much so that black women are the only group to divorce more than they marry

‘This isn’t real life’

Like most people don’t settle or hide their true thoughts & desires. It’s literally the same logic maga c00ns use to say racism doesn’t exist because they don’t see it upfront from their own limited perspective

‘Black women don’t use dating apps!’

:childplease:

Nikkas cry about white supremacy everyday but somehow think the women who were enslaved under it came out virtually unaffected, c’mon now.

I’m convinced a lot of black men are emotionally fragile & need these women as a home base to cope.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
people are just calling out the hypocrisy among that demographic... its reaching alarming levels and now we got scientists conducting research and seeing the same shyt

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

for example, case study #456545478

Frww8ABWcAQ_2B8

FrwQPe0WYAI6dNF

Oh. Of course. It will forever be the loudest.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
More than 80% of BM are still married to BW tho

That still doesn't make it cool for them to call all of us c00ns either

Especially, when studies like this show that if other races were more interested in BW, that 25%-30% would be matched.

More than 80% of black men are married to black women because those stats include people that were getting married in the 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s when black people weren’t marrying out

The only thing that matters is recent activity

Yes, more black women would marry out if they had the option.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I agree with this statement. Most individuals tend to date within their own race, ethnicity, meta-ethnicity, nationality, religion, etc. However, don't confuse dating within their race, ethnicity, meta-ethnicity, nationality, religion, etc with loyalty. Most men and women aren't race, ethnicity, meta-ethnicity, nationality, religion, etc loyal.

Great point. I’m starting to realize this sad reality. The majority are for self first, damn everything else.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
They are just dumb superficial birds brainwashed by Hollywood and Netflix.

Correct

They wouldnt be suitable options to be your wife or the mother of your children anyway.... most of them are simply not intelligent human beings.

Unfortunately its difficult to detect them because so many of them are wearing the pro-black costume and trying to deceive black men.

Thats why I tell brothers.... just avoid the pro-blacks altogether.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the world young people wanted.
:yawn: another online dating studies

Reality is Most bw marry or date bm
82 percent of them.

Fred

Thats with the older generations. These new age black single mothers fcking up the black nation by how they're raising black boys and girls. Its some married black women who boss around the father in the relationship. Shyt has gotten out of hand.

SkeetThrower

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
mankina
soninke
fulani
serer

fulani-soninke women from are considered the beauties of that region and they still stick to their own or other west africans when they come to the west.

I use to think south african women were "loyal" until south african brehs gave me a heads up. I feel like upper west africa is the only region(along with Liberia and Somali) where the women wouldn't fall for the white man gaze in majority numbers.

This is very factual! Rep

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Are they really? :mjlol:

Black men though… you know whats funny, they be mad if you date out too but i guess if you check their dating profiles they bullshyt you might see.

But anyway, kills the whole “black men are the whitemen of black America” or whatever evil ass narrative they tried to sell us.

I wonder if they got to the level of that game where they find out other races are just as grimey, if not more, than just the average black scammer.

They only care if you’re attractive / high value and date out