Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Lol damn I wouldn't know the results of this "survey" if I stepped outside.

Exactly. Never seen a group of black men sitting around angry because the white guys were taking all the black women. Maybe things are different in the digital world or maybe these are african or islander women... but ados black women largely stick to black men. You occasionally might see that one white guy with a black style like Paul Wall with a black woman or one of those black girls that grew up around mostly white people, but this mass migration of black women making white men as their first choice is foreign to me.

Only once I came online did I see a group of low-self esteem black men angry at white boys for snatching their women up.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Asian and Indian men are among the most richest and most educated demographics in North America yet very few bytches are checking for them. It’s not just the money alone.

The truth is that being a white man/whiteness in America and in the west in general, is social currency in itself. bytches want men with money but they also want men with high social value/clout too. Because of white supremacy, white men as a collective have the highest social value in the west. The western media/Hollywood industry always portrays straight white men in a positive light. Hollywood always makes sure that straight white men stay in the spotlight (hero roles, heartthrob roles, husband material roles, sex symbol roles, leader of men roles, intellectual men roles, good family man roles, sexy criminal roles- look at how Hollywood recently managed to glamorize serial killers like Ted buddy and Jeffrey dahmer). You can say that white women preferring white men is normal and expected because they’re the same race and have cultural/social Promixity with each other.

But the root of black women /non white women’s preferences for white men can be directly tracked to the Hollywood industry/pro white media propaganda/anti black propaganda /Netflix

this. They are just dumb superficial birds brainwashed by Hollywood and Netflix.
Who's not checking for them? If they want to date interracially yea.

If they want a woman from their group they're fine, unless they're a weirdo with no social skills from a weird family

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
They going through it on lipstick alley:russ:First denying it, then seeking ways to justify, "white men cheat less":damn:Anything other than accepting the study. A lot of what Black Men are accused of is projection, they are the ones obsessed with whiteness.
I'm waiting for the day most of us realize they project their negative traits onto us and depend on the negative bias towards us

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Let em have Brad and Chad. The average black woman ain’t rocking with cracker jacks and other non-blacks. Anybody losing out is you effeminate, emasculated, nerdy brehs anyway

Yeah you’re right it’s the fine East Africans and swirlers

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Exactly. Never seen a group of black men sitting around angry because the white guys were taking all the black women. Maybe things are different in the digital world or maybe these are african or islander women... but ados black women largely stick to black men. You occasionally might see that one white guy with a black style like Paul Wall with a black woman or one of those black girls that grew up around mostly white people, but this mass migration of black women making white men as their first choice is foreign to me.

Only once I came online did I see a group of low-self esteem black men angry at white boys for snatching their women up.
For the most part, it is not about self-esteem. It's more to do with people commenting on black men and essentially lying on them for their own issues. We have black women choosing white men. It's not because black men weren't checking for them. It's not because all the good black men are in jail. It's not because all black men are gay or any other weird nonsense excuse. The issue is, whatever issue many of these women would complain about, it's not on black men or their fault. Even in the face of evidence, we still insist on obscuring the issue and throwing around pointless barbs that contribute nothing. It's weird and that type of behavior is what has some men annoyed, even the ones in relationships or not having any of these problems.

People need to reshape how they view this shyt because the old view continues to be proven wrong.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Been told the bros for over 10 years about how 6ft 6cert pac in a suit was being put on the same level playing field as Cody with no haircut or a job.

They called me a Black woman hater. The stats are exposing shyt in real time. There is a lot of inferiority complex in our race.
I tell "lame" brehs all the time they have way better options with non-BW. Attractive BW hold BM to almost impossible standards and they usually want you to put on a tough guy persona all the time

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The truth shall set you free! :blessed:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Asian and Indian men are among the most richest and most educated demographics in North America yet very few bytches are checking for them. It’s not just the money alone.

The truth is that being a white man/whiteness in America and in the west in general, is social currency in itself. bytches want men with money but they also want men with high social value/clout too. Because of white supremacy, white men as a collective have the highest social value in the west. The western media/Hollywood industry always portrays straight white men in a positive light. Hollywood always makes sure that straight white men stay in the spotlight (hero roles, heartthrob roles, husband material roles, sex symbol roles, leader of men roles, intellectual men roles, good family man roles, sexy criminal roles- look at how Hollywood recently managed to glamorize serial killers like Ted buddy and Jeffrey dahmer). You can say that white women preferring white men is normal and expected because they’re the same race and have cultural/social Promixity with each other.

But the root of black women /non white women’s preferences for white men can be directly tracked to the Hollywood industry/pro white media propaganda/anti black propaganda /Netflix

this. They are just dumb superficial birds brainwashed by Hollywood and Netflix.

This argument again.

So why does the Coli go after white women?

If the white man has all the status and clout, how come white women date and fukk black men?