Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Tair

Superstar
Daps
This is probably because high value, and good looking black men don’t date online, and a lot of white men are afraid to approach a black woman in person.

This is another lie that was exposed in the study above.

White men don't approach BW in the dating app because they don't desire BW, so why would they approach them in person? As the researcher pointed out, BW are the least desired by non-Black groups. So it isn't a matter of what you alluded to.

This phenomenon has also been reported in the essay below. This was conducted by the University of Colorado. One of the respondents, Lee, was from a middle class background, college educated, and worked with Black women:

"Just the term ‘black women’ conjures up thoughts of an overweight, dark-skinned, loud, poorly educated person with gold teeth yelling at somebody in public. I hope that doesn’t make me racist but honestly that’s the 1st thing I think of.”- Lee, middle class white male in his 30’s, from Florida"

This quote by Lee and several other white male respondents in this essay dispute notions that only a few highly identifiable, old, deep-south bigots hold strong deep seated racialized views of black women. These expressions by white male respondents are indicative of the consistent exclusion of black women as relationship partners by white men, and representative of a powerful mental processing at play that goes beyond the limited language of stereotype.

You can't escape white supremacy and a lot of insecure Black folk make up asinine reasons as to why white people don't like them.

I will be frank with the answer as to why white people don't value/like Black folk: they have reengineered Black people to be the antithesis to whiteness. So we must be everything that is bad - ugly, dumb, and genetically inferior. We must be this in order for whiteness to be seen as something that is good and desirable.

If Blackness was made to be desirable through Black empowerment not being stifled, etc..., white birthrates would have plummeted ages ago.

All this study should confirm is that white people are on code whereas non-whites are not on code, confused, and deeply insecure.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
yeah i agree that white men are seen as dominant in the media and real world bro. u cant deny it. and i agree whitemen dont have to have money cause they have the clout from being seen as conquers. just like if u related to a celebrity. u already come in with a certian amount of built in clout. plus u all know white people pull together more so they can open more doors with just being white in many black people eyes.

thats why some black men are against alot of division and fighting. black men have to come together. its the division thats stoping black men not not other men of other races.

yeah women are attracted to power/money/status. men are more just attracted to women with feminality/youth/beauty/common sense.

now does that mean a rich white man wife has never cheated with a poor black man...no. yes many women still will lust and sleep with men they consider good lookin or alpha in the bedroom. i think this is more geared toward of what women desire as a husband or if they only could choose one partner. then yes they will pick the man who they think can provide and protect the best.

now as for black people, i think very well alot of black people date outside because they have inferority complex and want to lighten there childs black skin. slavery and being media brainwashed for years has an affect on u whether u admit it or not. noticed most black people in ir realtionship push there mixed kids to date white. subconsciously they are trying to erase the blackness from the world because they been taught to hate it. of course in there mind they think are some of the most pro black people.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
For the most part, it is not about self-esteem. It's more to do with people commenting on black men and essentially lying on them for their own issues. We have black women choosing white men. It's not because black men weren't checking for them. It's not because all the good black men are in jail. It's not because all black men are gay or any other weird nonsense excuse. The issue is, whatever issue many of these women would complain about, it's not on black men or their fault. Even in the face of evidence, we still insist on obscuring the issue and throwing around pointless barbs that contribute nothing. It's weird and that type of behavior is what has some men annoyed, even the ones in relationships or not having any of these problems.

People need to reshape how they view this shyt because the old view continues to be proven wrong.

Thank you. The comprehension on here is sad to see.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black women having a subculture of bedwenching fantasy books, of getting pregnant by white men and having mulatto children shyt is just sad, black women secretly fantasy about having light skin, good hair, half cac-kid's shyt is just sad

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

51He%2Bs2ov-L._SY346_.jpg
51bJrhmV6lL._SY346_.jpg
517suSZ9y3L._SY346_.jpg
51SPjxeFP9L._SY346_.jpg
5101wzq4skL._SY346_.jpg
51mdojmWsvL._SY346_.jpg
51OQhYChIML._SY346_.jpg
51mECdz3PCL._SY346_.jpg
51uqABXSbrL._SY346_.jpg
51YW5gg9GzL._SY346_.jpg
51ZX5X0OxBL._SY346_.jpg
51wdeNIJ6EL._SY346_.jpg
511gTlxF9qL._SY346_.jpg
51rOlztYxiL._SY346_.jpg
51RTOc5INSL._SY346_.jpg
512XgipDDmL._SY346_.jpg
51Y94pIO%2BsL._SY346_.jpg
51UuVXikV-L._SY346_.jpg

51KqaSGApeL.jpg
51NaEO0TjKL.jpg

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I guess the study confirms what y’all were saying about black women preferring wm more these days. I mean there’s always been a subgroup of brehettes who love white men but it used to be smaller. At one point online dating stats showed that bw ranked white men low and black men the highest. shyt has changed over the years. Idk what happened.

Also looks like Brehs preferred brehettes, which also differs from previous studies that showed that Brehs preferred nonbw. So in recent years things it’s almost like as more Brehs are interested in brehettes online, more brehettes have lost interest in Brehs, wanting wm instead.

I don’t and never have online dated so I can’t speak on what that experience is like on a personal level. But most of my girls who are still single have dabbled on online dating. And I actually did share their experiences with white men in a thread last year. my girls have shown me inboxes full of messages from white men trying to talk to them—White men of all types.

Man look the things white men have sent them is funny too. I remember one of my girls showing me a message of a white man telling her he was tired of white women and didn’t want to date them anymore. Another where a white man sent a video of him break dancing(it looked bad too y’all smh). And white guys with biracial daughters sending pics of their daughters or making it known they like brehettes for cool points. Even those “are you attracted to white guys? have you ever dated a white guy?” Messages getting sent to them.

I don’t know if that’s the typical experience for brehettes who online date. But if white men are hitting up other brehettes as often as they hit up my girls then with the fact that white people are probably already over represented on apps, could it be that there is a larger pool of wm who meet brehettes criteria hitting them up and that’s why they respond more?

@Marc Spector spoke on the numbers game in regards to athlete Brehs who marry and date out. He shared how those Brehs are surrounded by way more white women compared to black women, and may find it easier to hook up with white women because not only are there more white women in their faces, shooting their shot, but also with more ww numberwise that means more chances of them meeting those Brehs criteria. This could also apply to online dating—there’s more white men numbers wise on those apps so more chances that white men may meet certain criteria compared to others.

Could also be brehettes wanting to try something new and online dating platforms give them that opportunity. I’m rambling, because I don’t know. :hubie:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
black women having a subculture of bedwenching fantasy books, of getting pregnant by white men and having mulatto children shyt is just sad, black women secretly fantasy about having light skin, good hair, half cac-kid's shyt is just sad

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

51bJrhmV6lL._SY346_.jpg
517suSZ9y3L._SY346_.jpg
51SPjxeFP9L._SY346_.jpg
5101wzq4skL._SY346_.jpg
51mdojmWsvL._SY346_.jpg
51OQhYChIML._SY346_.jpg
51mECdz3PCL._SY346_.jpg
51uqABXSbrL._SY346_.jpg
51YW5gg9GzL._SY346_.jpg
51ZX5X0OxBL._SY346_.jpg
51wdeNIJ6EL._SY346_.jpg
511gTlxF9qL._SY346_.jpg
51rOlztYxiL._SY346_.jpg
51RTOc5INSL._SY346_.jpg
512XgipDDmL._SY346_.jpg
51UuVXikV-L._SY346_.jpg

51KqaSGApeL.jpg
51NaEO0TjKL.jpg

It's what it is. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

Daps
So why does the Coli go after white women?
I see threads for women of all races here. White, asian, indian, black, hispanic. I see more users whining about pawg threads than actual pawg threads.

If the white man has all the status and clout, how come white women date and fukk black men?
They go back to white most of the time. I don't think white women are better, not by a longshot, but the disingenuous narrative is that other races of women are better when, as you can see, that ain't the case anymore. As a matter of fact, I don't see many posts in this thread actually claiming white women are better. They're saying black women are fronting about this loyalty thing and you just need to go where you please.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
For the most part, it is not about self-esteem. It's more to do with people commenting on black men and essentially lying on them for their own issues. We have black women choosing white men. It's not because black men weren't checking for them. It's not because all the good black men are in jail. It's not because all black men are gay or any other weird nonsense excuse. The issue is, whatever issue many of these women would complain about, it's not on black men or their fault. Even in the face of evidence, we still insist on obscuring the issue and throwing around pointless barbs that contribute nothing. It's weird and that type of behavior is what has some men annoyed, even the ones in relationships or not having any of these problems.

People need to reshape how they view this shyt because the old view continues to be proven wrong.

Thank you. The comprehension on here is sad to see.

Well the simple fact of the matter is, a lot of dumb, bitter, broke, broken people have access to online. They will hate no matter what you do. Are we gone let bitter birds ruin our pawg session?

look at Dave Chappelle, Jeezy, Jamie Fox. You think they give a damn what divestors are saying?

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

51bJrhmV6lL._SY346_.jpg
517suSZ9y3L._SY346_.jpg
51SPjxeFP9L._SY346_.jpg
5101wzq4skL._SY346_.jpg
51mdojmWsvL._SY346_.jpg
51OQhYChIML._SY346_.jpg
51mECdz3PCL._SY346_.jpg
51uqABXSbrL._SY346_.jpg
51YW5gg9GzL._SY346_.jpg
51ZX5X0OxBL._SY346_.jpg
51wdeNIJ6EL._SY346_.jpg
511gTlxF9qL._SY346_.jpg
51rOlztYxiL._SY346_.jpg
51RTOc5INSL._SY346_.jpg
512XgipDDmL._SY346_.jpg
51UuVXikV-L._SY346_.jpg

51KqaSGApeL.jpg
51NaEO0TjKL.jpg
I kept scrolling and this shyt won’t stop lmaooo

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

51bJrhmV6lL._SY346_.jpg
517suSZ9y3L._SY346_.jpg
51SPjxeFP9L._SY346_.jpg
5101wzq4skL._SY346_.jpg
51mdojmWsvL._SY346_.jpg
51OQhYChIML._SY346_.jpg
51mECdz3PCL._SY346_.jpg
51uqABXSbrL._SY346_.jpg
51YW5gg9GzL._SY346_.jpg
51ZX5X0OxBL._SY346_.jpg
51wdeNIJ6EL._SY346_.jpg
511gTlxF9qL._SY346_.jpg
51rOlztYxiL._SY346_.jpg
51RTOc5INSL._SY346_.jpg
512XgipDDmL._SY346_.jpg
51UuVXikV-L._SY346_.jpg

51KqaSGApeL.jpg
51NaEO0TjKL.jpg
I had no idea this shyt was even a thing. Hot damn. :damn:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
This is not about low self esteem:stopitslime:Not a low self esteem breh here however perception and societal narratives are important. Black Men have been gaslighted for decades, centuries if you really want to get real about what happened hundreds of years ago. They denigrate us publicly to conceal the inner conflict that their desires cause in this White Supremacy (hate even typing this) tainted reality.

Asian women do the same thing in a different way. Asian men make the most money and don't have the aggressive thug, bum perception. So what do Asian Women say "our men are too patriarchal".

It's not about anything non white men are doing wrong or could do better. It's about brainwashing, marketing, perception, you could apply the theories of Edward Bernay on propaganda to understand why we see what we see. I dislike most of the men who represent the manosphere but it is a necessary evil. Black Men must be aggressive, thorough and unapologetic about countering these narratives, while also improving our lives for our own self respect and fulfillment. It's better to see the world clearly for what it is and make a clear minded decision about what you want instead of burying your head in the sand, then having the ground pulled underneath you, causing you to lash out and hurt yourself and/or others.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This is not about low self esteem:stopitslime:Not a low self esteem breh here however perception and societal narratives are important. Black Men have been gaslighted for decades, centuries if you really want to get real about what happened hundreds of years ago. They denigrate us publicly to conceal the inner conflict that their desires cause in this White Supremacy (hate even typing this) tainted reality.

Asian women do the same thing in a different way. Asian men make the most money and don't have the aggressive thug, bum perception. So what do Asian Women say "our men are too patriarchal".

It's not about anything non white men are doing wrong or could do better. It's about brainwashing, marketing, perception, you could apply the theories of Edward Bernay on propaganda to understand why we see what we see. I dislike most of the men who represent the manosphere but it is a necessary evil. Black Men must be aggressive, thorough and unapologetic about countering these narratives, while also improving their lives for their own self respect and fulfillment. It's better see the world clearly for what it is and make a clear minded decision about what you want instead of burying your head in the sand, then having the ground pulled underneath you, causing you to lash out and hurt yourself and/or others.

That's why when a woman shows she doesn't really appreciate you, don't deal with her. It's going to end up bad for you. Doesn't matter what she said in the past.