Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Quote where I said that. Otherwise it's a baseless assumption.
You mean the part where you're playing dumb to the privliges white men get for being white men in a white society?

Status like what? Does he get free shyt? Does he get automatic Club Vip? Does he have paparazzi's following him?

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
The big flaw in The Coli argument is Black men and white women dating and marrying each other. Why would PAWGS leave white men for black men if it's a superiority status?
1st- The majority of white women date and marry white men. 2ndly- A white woman can get with a black man and still view herself as superior to him and their children.

Daps
And why is that? :jbhmm:

It's also beside the point. It shouldn't even be a thing, yet Coli always claim PAWGs and vice versa.
I only know a small handful of BMWF couples IRL. Like 4. The only one that failed was my friend's parents. His dad was a trashy hood dude and his mom was white trash. Recipe for disaster. The other 3 couples are actually doing well for themselves. Went to college, good money, came from decent families.

Now with celebrities a lot of the white women getting with black men are getting with rappers and athletes, rappers whose whole career revolve around making rhymes about how debased they are, and athletes who are notorious for having poor dikk control and low standards and marrying whoever they knock up first.

Not saying it's always a success, but I bet if we filtered out the deadweight and did studies on women married to black men with college education, stable jobs, no criminal record, and good income the divorce rates would be ground low. Same for the shockingly high divorce rates for BMBW.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
To be honest, online dating/dating apps aren't really meant for Black people if we want to keep it a buck 🤷🏾‍♂️.

I advise that single Black folks find other alternatives in finding love, as one of the quotes OP said about how whiteness is the “defining characteristic” by account users and the reason for that is because online dating and dating apps being biased and geared towards White people because the defacto option.

These platforms aren't made with Black and other minorites in mind, we just happen to use em but it doesn't turn out pretty for us. Last time I used a dating site/app was when I was probably 22/23 yrs old 🤷🏾‍♂️ I'm 27 now and never went back, it just didn't vibe and it's like I said above Black people ain't meant to be on there.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I think the majority of Black people are checking for each other, but I also think people underestimate how many Black women out here are receptive to dating White men.
That said, is it possible that Black women who are seeking out White men are more likely to do so online? Perhaps due to not often frequenting the same places or being more comfortable doing so online rather than in person?

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now it’s either you’re making 100k or you’re a broke dusty? The Verizon workers, cable installers, ConEd workers, Court Clerical workers, Copier/Printer technicians, Subway conductors & Transit agents , Office facilities, Concierge Lobby attendants(commercial and residential), building mgmt, etc. I could go on are ALL broke & dusty?!
I live in one of the most expensive cities in the US, this simply isn’t true.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
These women are not dating european/arab monarchs or captains of industry or military generals

These women are dating average cacs who work at foot locker, and deliver my food on UberEats, or do my taxes

The fact of the matter is - these hoes have zero racial pride and thats their parents fault for raising a goofy ass bytch and releasing her into the environment
This nikka spitting :dead:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I also think people underestimate how many Black women out here are receptive to dating White men.

people are just calling out the hypocrisy among that demographic... its reaching alarming levels and now we got scientists conducting research and seeing the same shyt

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

for example, case study #456545478

Frww8ABWcAQ_2B8

FrwQPe0WYAI6dNF

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
They're in love with the bag. Everything else is secondary. More proof men have become like women because they're chasing the same fairy tales that were taught to girls.
Asian and Indian men are among the most richest and most educated demographics in North America yet very few bytches are checking for them. It’s not just the money alone.

The truth is that being a white man/whiteness in America and in the west in general, is social currency in itself. bytches want men with money but they also want men with high social value/clout too. Because of white supremacy, white men as a collective have the highest social value in the west. The western media/Hollywood industry always portrays straight white men in a positive light. Hollywood always makes sure that straight white men stay in the spotlight (hero roles, heartthrob roles, husband material roles, sex symbol roles, leader of men roles, intellectual men roles, good family man roles, sexy criminal roles- look at how Hollywood recently managed to glamorize serial killers like Ted buddy and Jeffrey dahmer). You can say that white women preferring white men is normal and expected because they’re the same race and have cultural/social Promixity with each other.

But the root of black women /non white women’s preferences for white men can be directly tracked to the Hollywood movie industry/pro white media propaganda/anti black propaganda /Netflix

The effects of Soft power are very real folks.

Most white men have no money and very little power

The average white dude isn't Cecil Rhodes.

These hoes are just clowns.
this. They are just dumb superficial birds brainwashed by Hollywood and Netflix.

Last edited: