Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They going through it on lipstick alley:russ:First denying it, then seeking ways to justify, "white men cheat less":damn:Anything other than accepting the study. A lot of what Black Men are accused of is projection, they are the ones obsessed with whiteness.
Oh yeah, I don’t even need to read the LSA thread

They’re going to make excuses, blame black men especially, deflect, be in denial, find ways to defend it, etc.

Ego and lack of accountability.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So the existence of successful black men means that racism and white privilege aren't real then? Wow. There you have it folks. :wow:

No. I meant stop using the excuse of white privilege for you being a broke loser otherwise your women will see you as pathetic and leave. :manny:

Y'all say it for yourselves, women don't respect weak men.

Daps
And why do you think this is the case? Is it like the above poster said? Perception of power? :jbhmm:
For some. But The whole "black men are at the bottom of the totem pole" argument doesn't work, Asian men top the charts at literally everything they do but their women choose white men and are breeding themselves out hard. At the same time, latino men aren't doing white or Asian men numbers but you still see dusty or ugly looking latino dudes with dime hispanic women.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Oh they going ham on LSA over this? Looks like I got myself some reading material for tomorrow morning's coffee.

h5eyQFe.png
The irony of this pathetic ass post!:dead:
The fukk kinda male be on LSA?

Veteran
Daps
For some. But The whole "black men are at the bottom of the totem pole" argument doesn't work, Asian men top the charts at literally everything they do but their women choose white men and are breeding themselves out hard. At the same time, latino men aren't doing white or Asian men numbers but you still see dusty or ugly looking latino dudes with dime hispanic women.

Ok, so you saying black women are brain washed. What are y'all gonna do about changing that imagine instead of complaining which makes you look weak?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
No. It means stop using the excuse of white privilege for you being a loser otherwise your women will see you as pathetic and leave.

Y'all say it for yourselves, women don't respect weak men.
No, don't change up. You sat here and tried to imply, in multiple posts, that white supremacy is not real, white privilege is not real, and that racism is not real. It's purely a class issue and nothing else. This is the kind of intellectual dishonesty I'm talking about. Nikkas will turn into the b*stard love-child of Hitler and David Duke just to deflect. shyt is amazing. You don't even realize how foolish your point is in the context of this study. :wow:

Veteran
Daps
No, don't change up. You sat here and tried to imply, in multiple posts, that white supremacy is not real, white privilege is not real, and that racism is not real. It's purely a class issue and nothing else. This is the kind of intellectual dishonesty I'm talking about. Nikkas will turn into the b*stard love-child of Hitler and David Duke just to deflect. shyt is amazing. You don't even realize how foolish your point is in the context of this study. :wow:

I did not say that. I said stop using those as excuses to be a broke loser. Despite white supremacy, there's black men with 6 figure incomes living good.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Ok, so you saying black women are brain washed. What are y'all gonna do about changing that imagine instead of complaining which makes you look weak?
People aren't allowed to discuss things now? People can't sit down and discuss new information now? It seems like you just want to brehs to stop discussing shyt entirely. Use that ignore button. That's why it exists.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I did not say that. I said stop using those as excuses to be a broke loser. Despite white supremacy, there's black men with 6 figure incomes living good.
Yes you did. People aren't using it as an excuse. They are noting the role it plays in essentially all aspects of society. There's nothing wrong with noting that. Ignoring that is beyond dishonest.

Veteran
Daps

The point isn't that the average white man isn't successful. The average white man is out of shape, broke and has no life achievements. The point is PERCEPTION. Most black women (and any woman in general for that matter) aren't going to get the white men that they actually want (the man you just described) but a man who's just white is "good enough" (even if he's a failure and broke). The perception of white skin is a symbolism of being closer to the "power" of the "white man woman actually want".

The big flaw in The Coli argument is Black men and white women dating and marrying each other. Why would PAWGS leave white men for black men if it's a superiority status?

Veteran
Daps
Yes you did. People aren't using it as an excuse. They are noting the role it plays in essentially all aspects of society. There's nothing wrong with noting that. Ignoring that is beyond dishonest.

Quote where I said that. Otherwise it's a baseless assumption.

Daps
man cut it out and have some empathy. you're acting selfish as your women dont like cacs like that, you get to live in your bubble, exploring your options then get your upstanding wife when you ready to settle down. It's not the same for them. Have some empathy.
You can't expect empathy, decency, class, honesty, morals, wisdom, tact, etc from a degenerate male hyena. Satan has a greater chance of getting back into God's graces than male hyenas being worth a damn. Tell him to crawl back to the 3rd world latrine he came from and move on.

Daps
The fukk kinda male be on LSA?
I lurk it occasionally to compare the talking points from there to the ones from black women on tiktok. LSA black women are older obviously, but the TT ones are my age and even younger and it's scary how 1:1 they are. Like a 15 year old black girl on tiktok will make a video stating that BMWF couples are awful while the reverse is good because black guys that date out hate themselves and black women and she'll be dapped up by thousands of comments and over 100k likes.

I'm saying all women are brainwashed by white makes right. It really isn't power they want, if it was Asian men would be top picks, but they're only eating right now because of K and Jpop. The only thing you can do is work harder. You can work hard and state that it's unfair that you have to work harder than the other races.