Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Again, racism is real. White privilege is real. Such gives even the most basic and destitute cac a level of leeway in society that others don't have. I shouldn't have to explain this.

And yet there's still black men with 6 figure salaries, nice house, and nice cars.

If you're a dusty bum, of course black women will pass you.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Brad can be dusty :mjpls:
that’s why breh didn’t respond to This :mjlol:
I think it depends on the BM tbh I still don’t believe a incel cac can pull a dime BW or Latina but a average to sub par dressing cac can while a BM gotta know how to dress,keep his hair cut and be in ok shape (stuff men should be doing anyway) in my experience i didn’t pull any left over Latinas when i was single i just think BM cant get away with it dressing like a bum like cacs can

Last edited:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Last I checked, even with white privilege, white men are living in basic houses and driving basic cars. The average white man isn't living in a $700k house with 3 Ferraris and 3 BMWs.

Ask any white couple, ask your coworkers, go on reddit and ask about living costs. Most whites will tell you they split all the bills.
The point isn't that the average white man isn't successful. The average white man is out of shape, broke and has no life achievements. The point is PERCEPTION. Most black women (and any woman in general for that matter) aren't going to get the white men that they actually want (the man you just described) but a man who's just white is "good enough" (even if he's a failure and broke). The perception of white skin is a symbolism of being closer to the "power" of the "white man woman actually want".

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The point isn't that the average white man is successful. The average white man is out of shape, broke and has no life achievements. The point is PERCEPTION. Most black women (and any woman in general for that matter) aren't going to get the white men that they actually want (the man you just described) but a man who's just white is "good enough" (even if he's a failure and broke). The perception of white skin is a symbolism of being closer to the "power" of the "white man woman actually want".

So black women are ok living in a trailer park since the white man has the perception of power?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
The average white man is out of shape, broke and has no life achievements.

cacs probably be confused as fukk 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

sitting back thinking "we destroyed these women and tortured them for centuries and dumped their bodies in the ocean yet they still admire us.... these women must be brain-dead"

**sends DM**

:dead:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
And yet there's still black men with 6 figure salaries, nice house, and nice cars.

If you're a dusty bum, of course black women will pass you.
So the existence of successful black men means that racism and white privilege aren't real then? Wow. There you have it folks. :wow:

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most white men ain't making 6 figures. To pay an entire household, you need about $175k. Most white men ain't making that.

I never said different I know the numbers.