Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Not to mention a lot of BW don’t want an average earner, the want a 6 figure earner even though the numbers don’t bare it out. So what’s a marriage minded breh who makes 50k supposed to do? Be delusional and think they’re going to “manifest” this ideal woman one day or go get action elsewhere?
Most White women are not looking to marry a white man making 33k a year

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Status like what? Does he get free shyt? Does he get automatic Club Vip? Does he have paparazzi's following him?
White privilege doesn't exist now? This is the type of intellectual dishonesty that I mentioned earlier. To defend black women, we have supposed black men acting as if racism is not real.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
They going through it on lipstick alley:russ:First denying it, then seeking ways to justify, "white men cheat less":damn:Anything other than accepting the study. A lot of what Black Men are accused of is projection, they are the ones obsessed with whiteness.
Link?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I have long felt that Black men are more comfortable in our Blackness than Black women despite what they love to claim. Social media confirmed my suspicion.
So random twitter babble is your evidence ?:mjlol:

What about the black women you interact with day to day
?

I doubt you will run into bw that will tell u straight up that she don’t date bm ..I guarantee you that never happened to you ever

Fred

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Not to mention a lot of BW don’t want an average earner, the want a 6 figure earner even though the numbers don’t bare it out. So what’s a marriage minded breh who makes 50k supposed to do? Be delusional and think they’re going to “manifest” this ideal woman one day or go get action elsewhere?

Most white men ain't making 6 figures. To pay an entire household, you need about $175k. Most white men ain't making that.

Veteran
Daps
White privilege doesn't exist now? This is the type of intellectual dishonesty that I mentioned earlier. To defend black women, we have supposed black men acting as if racism is not real.

Last I checked, even with white privilege, white men are living in basic houses and driving basic cars. The average white man isn't living in a $700k house with 3 Ferraris and 3 BMWs.

Ask any white couple, ask your coworkers, go on reddit and ask about living costs. Most whites will tell you they split all the bills.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
What power and authority? The middle level manager making $85K salary?
That middle manager making 85k is likely managing and has control over black men making 40k. So yes that's still "power" in a sense.

But to answer your question the group of people who came to Africa in the 1400s and conquered and gained control of the black man from all the way back then till right now in 2023; what race were they. The men who even gave the majority of black countries their names; what race were they? The majority of multimillionaire and billionaires right now; what race are they? The most powerful countries on the planet right now; what demographic makes up the majority of those people?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
They want too, but they are not being picked
So were their predecessors in other generations. Black men love playing this game where we admit to an issue, but then try to distance ourselves from it as much as possible.

"Yeah they do it, but it's not from MY generation" :mjlol:
"Yeah, it happens, but it's not happening around MY city":mjlol:
"It exists, but I don't know anyone who does it" :mjlol:

White supremacy has been the law of the land in this country for centuries. If so many of us were immune to it, we wouldn't be in the position we're in now as a race. It affects us, black women, black children, black elders, etc. Accept it, combat the embedded racist stereotypes in your mind and keep it pushing. But all this denial from grown men is ridiculous.

Veteran
Daps
That middle manager making 85k is likely managing and has control over black men making 40k. So yes that's still "power" in a sense.

But to answer your question the group of people who came to Africa in the 1400s and conquered and gained control of the black man from all the way back then till right now in 2023; what race were they. The men who even gave the majority of black countries their names; what race were they? The majority of multimillionaire and billionaires right now; what race are they? The most powerful countries on the planet right now; what demographic makes up the majority of those people?

Sounds like a case of don't be dusty. :manny:

Go ahead and say the usual come back, I'm waiting.:mjgrin::sas2:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
They going through it on lipstick alley:russ:First denying it, then seeking ways to justify, "white men cheat less":damn:Anything other than accepting the study. A lot of what Black Men are accused of is projection, they are the ones obsessed with whiteness.

That’s a got damn, bald face, muthafukking lie if I EVER heard of one.
:mjlol:

White Men are the pioneers and OG’s of cheating, mistresses, extramarital affairs, and side chicks. So much so, white Feminists literally have lobbied and had laws passed to take half of their shyt when their men dog them out.
:pachaha:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Last I checked, even with white privilege, white men are living in basic houses and driving basic cars. The average white man isn't living in a $700k house with 3 Ferraris and 3 BMWs.

Ask any white couple, ask your coworkers, go on reddit and ask about living costs. Most whites will tell you they split all the bills.
Again, racism is real. White privilege is real. Such gives even the most basic and destitute cac a level of leeway in society that others don't have. I shouldn't have to explain this.