Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Some of the responses from LSA

"Why white men are desired is the better questions. It's absolutely not because they are more attractive and masculine.

Black women probably were more likely to respond to white men because white men are more conditioned to take establishing a family seriously, I feel like white men are less likely to cheat than black men, and usually are more financially stable than black men. The minority of black men who have all these qualities are usually unavailable or have too many options."

"And??? so fkn what! We are fkn done!!! When you y’all gon realize that. Married to a yt man! And so happy!"

"GOOD! I'm glad my fellow women are finally waking up a choosing better. This is the first step."

"Can Black women do nothing without someone doing a fµck!ng study or writing a goddamn think piece? Black males have been allowed to date out in peace for decades now (all while shytting on black women), let those women live. No one should limit their dating to one race anyways. Sheesh."

"I think white men put better effort into their dating profile. I’ve seen too many black men look disheveled and immature in dating profile pics."

Another one (more reasonable)

Those results make sense to me.

Women are attracted to power, no one has more of that in the world than a WM.

BM respond to BW more because they're being realistic about who will likely respond to their messages.

Blk women already have close proximity to BM so they're using the app to expand their options.

Blk gay men typically are attracted to their own image.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Where do regular black men fall in this heirarchy?

How have you personally faired with black women?
To be honest when I was single I would consider me hood adjacent since I was trying to change since of my closest friends got shot in the head and the other one got 25 years in prison so fashion wise I was dressing more on the Kanye west side I still had alot of my street tendencies so BW would give me the :comeon: at first once I talk and they seen the way I move they were move comfortable
With me

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
According to this thread, Black men are the least desirable group and all women are going soley after white men. So how you gone say date and fukk who you want? If your own women don't want you, you might as well give up and become a monk.:manny:
Its not a lost cause. I still think a clean, fit and moderately successful black man can still have his pick of the litter. And just because most women may subconsciously prefer white men it doesn't mean they won't fukk with you. You have to treat every women on a case by case basis. These statistics shouldn't discourage any black men from perusing women but it should heighten our awareness, make us wiser on how these women really think and realize the overall impact white supremacy has on the psyche of all non-white people. For too long we as black men have been gas lighted to think black women were impervious to this. THEY'RE NOT. And this study showcases this with the data to back it up. It also discredits all the shaming tactics these women use when brothers explore other avenues to meet women. Black men should be more dynamic and open minded when it comes to getting what they want from women whether it be romantic relationships or plain casual sex. If that means you have to become passport breh or finally approach Susanne whose been throwing choosing signals your way, then fukk it.

Most importantly, its imperative that black men find something that makes them happy outside the validation of women. This is one of the things that the red pill community gets right.

Back&4th

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Nah

Let’s keep it real on both ends

Black men recently marrying out at a 25-30% clip

These ain’t small numbers
EDIT: yeah its not a small %.:patrice:

More than 80% of BM are still married to BW tho

That still doesn't make it cool for them to call all of us c00ns either

Especially, when studies like this show that if other races were more interested in BW, that 25%-30% would be matched.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Its not a lost cause. I still think a clean, fit and moderately successful black man can still have his pick of the litter. And just because most women may subconsciously prefer white men it doesn't mean they won't fukk with you. You have to treat every women on a case by case basis. These statistics shouldn't discourage any black men from perusing women but it should heighten our awareness, make us wiser on how these women really think and realize the overall impact white supremacy has on the psyche of all non-white people. For too long we as black men have been gas lighted to think black women were impervious to this. THEY'RE NOT. And this study showcases this with the data to back it up. It also discredits all the shaming tactics these women use when brothers explore other avenues to meet women. Black men should be more dynamic and open minded when it comes to gettting what they want from women whether its in persuit of romantic relationships or casual sex. If that means you have to become passport breh or finally approach Susanne whose been throwing choosing signals your way, then fukk it.

Most importantly, its imperative that black men find something that makes them happy outside the validation from women. This is one thing the red pill community gets right.

So in other words, Don't be dusty and you'll have black women choosing you. Only dusty coli members are getting passed for Brad

surprised-black.gif

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
they probably not even counting based on ratios because we are outnumbered heavily

white men are the majority

I don't trust cacs to give us information like this with honesty unless something is skewed

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
And btw i don’t think white men are most BW number one choice

1. Hood adjacent niqqas
2. Hood niqqas
3. Studs who act like hood niqqas
4.Travis Kelce/ Jon b cacs
5.regular cacs
6.fashion forward cacs

Y’all need to start looking around seeing who regular studs and not the wanna be hood studs date and you would see them and “corny no edge” BM date the similar woman and y’all can miss me with the self hate talk :hubie:
100. Neo-nazis
101. Nikka nerds

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
As a nikka that has been back out cheer on these apps smashing hoes again, the shyt that I noticed he most about the area I'm in specifically (Dallas-Ft. Worth), that's different than when I'm in other areas:

*Black women are far more likely to post that they are "Conservative" and "Open to All Races".

---When I'm in other areas I don't see it no where as close as much!

:patrice:

I'm still eating good tho--:blessed:

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More than 80% of BM are still married to BW tho

That still doesn't make it cool for them to call all of us c00ns either

Especially, when studies like this show that if other races were more interested in BW, that 25%-30% would be matched.
Not to mention a lot of BW don’t want an average earner, the want a 6 figure earner even though the numbers don’t bare it out. So what’s a marriage minded breh who makes 50k supposed to do? Be delusional and think they’re going to “manifest” this ideal woman one day or go get action elsewhere?