Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And btw i don’t think white men are most BW number one choice

1. Hood adjacent niqqas
2. Hood niqqas
3. Studs who act like hood niqqas
4.Travis Kelce/ Jon b cacs
5.regular cacs
6.fashion forward cacs

Where do regular black men fall in this heirarchy?

How have you personally faired with black women?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Basically, in short:

Women respect power and dominance above all else.

White men have power in the world right now. So they stil get benefit of the doubt and respect.

Oh yeah, and all this anti-black men content is all projection. Becuase if they really disliked colorism, featurism, etc. They wouldn't date the literal progenitors of this shyt.

Have you seen the average white man? :comeon::unimpressed:

And taking into account some Black women don't want to split bills, that man has to bring in $150k minimum.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I know alot of yall are in denial but at the end of the day the vast majority of women and men respect power and authority. When women open up a history book they see Arabs coming down to Africa and enslaving and overpowering black men. They later see about white men coming over and standing over the black man. Subconsciously whether they admit it or not most women would see white men/Arab men above the black man. Not really in terms of physical attractiveness but actual superiority as a man.

For black men to regain their footing as the original and superior man we have to take back control of our image, control our own economies and stop depending on other groups of men to play nice with us and share their resources.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Becuase if they really disliked colorism, featurism, etc. They wouldn't date the literal progenitors of this shyt.

Exactly 🤣

they hate white women and lightskinned women

but somehow, they admire what comes out of white women's pu$$y (white men) and they wanna reproduce light skinned women with european fathers.

overall just a goofy demographic masquerading as "pro black"

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
Some of the responses from LSA

"Why white men are desired is the better questions. It's absolutely not because they are more attractive and masculine.

Black women probably were more likely to respond to white men because white men are more conditioned to take establishing a family seriously, I feel like white men are less likely to cheat than black men, and usually are more financially stable than black men. The minority of black men who have all these qualities are usually unavailable or have too many options."

"And??? so fkn what! We are fkn done!!! When you y’all gon realize that. Married to a yt man! And so happy!"

"GOOD! I'm glad my fellow women are finally waking up a choosing better. This is the first step."

"Can Black women do nothing without someone doing a fµck!ng study or writing a goddamn think piece? Black males have been allowed to date out in peace for decades now (all while shytting on black women), let those women live. No one should limit their dating to one race anyways. Sheesh."

"I think white men put better effort into their dating profile. I’ve seen too many black men look disheveled and immature in dating profile pics."
They didn't read the study. The study debunks most of their claims.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I know alot of yall are in denial but at the end of the day the vast majority of women and men respect power and authority. When women open up a history book they see Arabs coming down to Africa and enslaving and overpowering black men. They later see about white men coming over and standing over the black man. Subconsciously whether they admit it or not most women would see white men/Arab men above the black man. Not really in terms of physical attractiveness but actual superiority as a man.

For black men to regain their footing as the original and superior man we have to take back control of our image, control our own economies and stop depending on other groups of men to play nice with us and share their resources.

What power and authority? The middle level manager making $85K salary?

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If people were

truth. The women who understands nuance and history is a luxury. Most women overall are attracted to power and status.

Daps
Some of the responses from LSA
5 pages was all I could muster. Their arguments are either claiming this is fake, this is a psyop or that the choices are either pookie or "i-date-white-girls"

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti

These women are not dating european/arab monarchs or captains of industry or military generals

These women are dating average cacs who work at foot locker, and deliver my food on UberEats, or do my taxes

The fact of the matter is - these hoes have zero racial pride and thats their parents fault for raising a goofy ass bytch and releasing her into the environment