Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You proved my point, it's not about a tiny minority. Somali women dont disrespect you in public or on public forums in front of other people, or say they prefer other men in public in a large group.

they dont even disrespect me like that, and I know the ones where you live can have some short tempers. I used to hang at Abdi's apartment every other weekend back in the day, I know.
Check out the somali twitter side
Somali men vs Somali women battles everyday since 2018 akhi

Internet Gender wars in every community not just ados
Arabs women vs Arab men
Indian women vs Indian men

This is just internet talk at the end of the day

Most Somali girls date marry Somali men
Most black girls date and marry black men
Etc etc for all the other races

This is just internet talk

Daps
If white supremacy is everywhere, why do black men think white women will want them? :jbhmm: Unless you saying white women 'settle' for the black man because she can't get a white man.
I don't think white women want us, but the narrative is that black women are better when it's literally proven that all races of women are the same.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Someone mentioned all the raping, pillaging and destruction CAC males have engaged in and the response was it was basically a show of strength to be number one. Basically throwing any excuse they can, they got exposed.

the average BW has no racial pride.

they just be saying shyt 🤣

throwing random shyt at the wall

hahahahahahahah

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Some of the responses from LSA

"Why white men are desired is the better questions. It's absolutely not because they are more attractive and masculine.

Black women probably were more likely to respond to white men because white men are more conditioned to take establishing a family seriously, I feel like white men are less likely to cheat than black men, and usually are more financially stable than black men. The minority of black men who have all these qualities are usually unavailable or have too many options."

"And??? so fkn what! We are fkn done!!! When you y’all gon realize that. Married to a yt man! And so happy!"

"GOOD! I'm glad my fellow women are finally waking up a choosing better. This is the first step."

"Can Black women do nothing without someone doing a fµck!ng study or writing a goddamn think piece? Black males have been allowed to date out in peace for decades now (all while shytting on black women), let those women live. No one should limit their dating to one race anyways. Sheesh."

"I think white men put better effort into their dating profile. I’ve seen too many black men look disheveled and immature in dating profile pics."

So with the Black Community hatred for one another., where do we go from here? Is breeding yourself out the end game?

I guess a good benefit is in the year 2075 everybody will be able to use the word nikka and it won't be taboo anymore.:mjpls:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
So are you saying black men is the least desirable and last place?:jbhmm:
Nope I already explained it to you
I think it depends on the BM tbh I still don’t believe a incel cac can pull a dime BW or Latina but a average to sub par dressing cac can while a BM gotta know how to dress,keep his hair cut and be in ok shape (stuff men should be doing anyway) in my experience i didn’t pull any left over Latinas when i was single i just think BM cant get away with it dressing like a bum like cacs can

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Basically, in short:

Women respect power and dominance above all else.

White men have power in the world right now. So they stil get benefit of the doubt and respect.

Oh yeah, and all this anti-black men content is all projection. Becuase if they really disliked colorism, featurism, etc. They wouldn't date the literal progenitors of this shyt.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Check out the somali twitter side
Somali men vs Somali women battles everyday since 2018 akhi

Internet Gender wars in every community not just ados
Arabs women vs Arab men
Indian women vs Indian men

This is just internet talk at the end of the day

Most Somali girls date marry Somali men
Most black girls date and marry black men
Etc etc for all the other races

This is just internet talk

you can't ignore the stats, and it wasn't just white cities..

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fukk, knew I shoulda posted this yesterday:mjcry:

Congrats on the plat tho OP

Not surprised neither is this forum,
I didn't use to care about this stuff till them broads start painting all BM as c00ns for a small % of PAWGERS/ PAAGERS.

Nah

Let’s keep it real on both ends

Black men recently marrying out at a 25-30% clip

These ain’t small numbers

Daps
If this spreads like fire, it's gonna be an even colder winter for reformed wenches when the cacs and noncacs smash and pass them into eventually seeking black men. Younger brehs are not with knowingly being a wench's fallback option.
Good!

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
And btw i don’t think white men are most BW number one choice

1. Hood adjacent niqqas
2. Hood niqqas
3. Studs who act like hood niqqas
4.Travis Kelce/ Jon b cacs
5.regular cacs
6.fashion forward cacs

Y’all need to start looking around seeing who regular studs and not the wanna be hood studs date and you would see them and “corny no edge” BM date the similar woman and y’all can miss me with the self hate talk :hubie:

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
According to quite a few Black men I’ve interacted w/ IRL, I’m a whole White man…

How come none of these Swirlers/Divestors be checkin’ for me then?

:mjpls:

Somebody make this world make sense, please…

(I believe this shyt, of course *scustface*…)