Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Daps
According to this thread, Black men are the least desirable group and all women are going soley after white men. So how you gone say date and fukk who you want? If your own women don't want you, you might as well give up and become a monk.:manny:
That doesn't make it impossible. I actually believe we're on the lower side of the dating game, but it just means you have to try harder than other races if you want good looking, quality women. Aren't we taught that racism is everywhere? Why wouldn't it be in dating?

I think what the guy you're replying to is saying is once you get your money/body/whatever up, don't be sold or guilted on that race loyalty scam because that love is unidirectional.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
maxresdefault.jpg

@Cornershooter would be loving this shyt :wow:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
man cut it out and have some empathy. you're acting selfish as your women dont like cacs like that, you get to live in your bubble, exploring your options then get your upstanding wife when you ready to settle down. It's not the same for them. Have some empathy.
Somali women date white men/ and some even marry them
They marry Indians pakis Arabs blacks

But I’m not going to cry about small tiny minority

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That doesn't make it impossible. Just means you have to try harder than other races if you want good looking, quality women.

I think what the guy you're replying to is saying is once you get your money/body/whatever up, don't be sold on the race loyalty scam because that love is unidirectional.

In coli terms, black men get the leftovers. Any woman who can't get a white man will have to 'settle' for a black man.

If the white man is the most sought after like y'all claim, it's over with.

Y'all just shytting on yourselves.:mjlol:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Why do y'all keep beating around the bush and not say what you really mean. Get it out the way. Or you scared to be banned? :lolbron:

I don’t know what you think I’m trying to say but what I typed in my original post is what I meant to say :yeshrug: From talking To my female crew members, seeing the men they used to date, talking to my family members 15 to 35 and what I see in the Chicagoland area:yeshrug: and im not the only one who feels why BM and BW who feel the way I do nation wide can’t be making this up if we are saying the same thing:yeshrug:

Daps
In other words, black men get the leftovers. Any woman who can't get a white man will have to 'settle' for a black man.

White supremacy is literally everywhere. If you quit women then why not work or school while we're at it too?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
so white boys be bussing them down all over the work place

crazy

its almost as if all women are women

Thats why the end all be all of my life isn't finding a woman. It's creating and providing value and being the best at what I’m good at

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know what you think I’m trying to say but what I typed in my original post is what I meant to say :yeshrug: From talking To my female crew members, seeing the men they used to date, talking to my family members 15 to 35 and what I see in the Chicagoland area:yeshrug: and im not the only one who feels why BM and BW who feel the way I do nation wide can’t be making this up if we are saying the same thing:yeshrug:

So what are you saying about black men?:jbhmm:

Last edited:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Vast majority of black women in REAL LIFE prefer to be with black men. Those women on those dating sites most likely have had bad experiences dealing with various black men and are looking for something new.

I feel like there's a lot of guys on here cosplaying as black but want to push some kind of agenda
Facts

The virtual world and the real world is not the same

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of the responses from LSA

"Why white men are desired is the better questions. It's absolutely not because they are more attractive and masculine.

Black women probably were more likely to respond to white men because white men are more conditioned to take establishing a family seriously, I feel like white men are less likely to cheat than black men, and usually are more financially stable than black men. The minority of black men who have all these qualities are usually unavailable or have too many options."

"And??? so fkn what! We are fkn done!!! When you y’all gon realize that. Married to a yt man! And so happy!"

"GOOD! I'm glad my fellow women are finally waking up a choosing better. This is the first step."

"Can Black women do nothing without someone doing a fµck!ng study or writing a goddamn think piece? Black males have been allowed to date out in peace for decades now (all while shytting on black women), let those women live. No one should limit their dating to one race anyways. Sheesh."

"I think white men put better effort into their dating profile. I’ve seen too many black men look disheveled and immature in dating profile pics."

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somali women date white men/ and some even marry them
They marry Indians pakis Arabs blacks

But I’m not going to cry about small tiny minority

You proved my point, it's not about a tiny minority. Somali women dont disrespect you in public or on public forums in front of other people, or say they prefer other men in public in a large group.

they dont even disrespect me like that, and I know the ones where you live can have some short tempers. I used to hang at Abdi's apartment every other weekend back in the day, I know.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
In coli terms, black men get the leftovers. Any woman who can't get a white man will have to 'settle' for a black man.

Y'all just shytting on yourselves.:mjlol:
I think it depends on the BM tbh I still don’t believe a incel cac can pull a dime BW or Latina but a average to sub par dressing cac can while a BM gotta know how to dress,keep his hair cut and be in ok shape (stuff men should be doing anyway) in my experience i didn’t pull any left over Latinas when i was single i just think BM cant get away with it dressing like a bum like cacs can