Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you think so...........*

ha*
I'm not single, so Im not out there dating. If I was I would be ok as I already did the passport thing long time ago before it became a trend.

YOu're trying to get men to blame themselves for something every group of men with color is dealing with, which is pretty evil on your part.

Not surprised.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
It's hilarious that this study is a "win? for
  • PAWGSET
  • Passport Bros
  • Incels, Red Pills
  • Kevin Samuels and AMS fans
  • Black Manosphere
But it's kind of sad as well.
Its a L for them as well, BM was last or 2nd to last by other races of Women. Which they believe BM are top choice amongst women

:laff:Its only a Win for Black Pill brehs who believe BM are dead last amongst Women

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I'm not single, so Im not out there dating. If I was I would be ok as I already did the passport thing long time ago before it became a trend.

YOu're trying to get men to blame themselves for something every group of men with color is dealing with, which is pretty evil on your part.

Not surprised.
your perspective is your perspective*

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have large numbers, we can't tell the difference. You all dress and talk the same.

They're soiling your reputation.
Man don't be like that, those LSA types always use the pookie ray ray card to play like all BM behave in that way so don't use some hoes to represent BW. All that mentality does is alienate BW who aren't some crash test dummies just the same as it would for us. On some what's the point shyt, it doesn't matter what I do.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I keep telling coli niqqas this :hubie:I will continue to repost this till niqqas get this …really just younger millennials 89-95 and Gen z you older niqqas are to stubborn to see the truth

Why do y'all keep beating around the bush and not say what you really mean. Get it out the way. Or you scared to be banned? :lolbron:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forum sounds like those cac males on Reddit ***** crying about losing their women to black men :mjlol:

man cut it out and have some empathy. you're acting selfish as your women dont like cacs like that, you get to live in your bubble, exploring your options then get your upstanding wife when you ready to settle down. It's not the same for them. Have some empathy.

Veteran
Daps
:mjpls:

Our queens yall.......

Black men DO YOU. Make your money. Stay fit. Stay calm and collected. And keep your head above water. Date who you want to and fukk who you want to because these women are out here doing them with no fukks given. But most importantly find a healthy and productive way to keep yourself happy independent of other people.

According to this thread, how you gone say date and fukk who you want? If your own women don't want you, you might as well give up and become a monk.:manny:

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man don't be like that, those LSA types always use the pookie ray ray card to play like all BM behave in that way so don't use some hoes to represent BW. All that mentality does is alienate BW who aren't some crash test dummies just the same as it would for us. On some what's the point shyt, it doesn't matter what I do.

Nah, I think women need to distinguish themselves. IT's not the same, they do look and talk alike, as you can not tell.

the pookie and ray ray conversation is not the same, your decisions and criminal record(or lack thereof is easy to spot)... sexual promiscuity is easier to hide.

Veteran
Daps
I remember in a thread I got negged and called c00n etc bc I said most black woman have either been with a white guy or want to be with one.

fukk y'all dumbasses

So are black men the least desirable men? That's what I'm getting from the coli. If your own women don't want you then you SOL.