Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
why do you think Islam keeps black women in line?

I envy how y'all brothers keep everything in line similar to our pre-colonial ancestors.

how did yall do it?

give us the game, hahahahahah
lol, I'm not practicing muslim
I am from a muslim household though. but we barely practiced that shyt :dead:
I can't speaks for Nigerian or somali muslims but for upper west africa, alot of the islam tend to have and to mix their traditional religion into islam, they've been doing it for centuries. some of them even have their own prophets that they pray to more than mohammad. their way of islam is so different that even the great middle age explorer Ibn Batutta was taken back at how Malians practiced islam, he was also offended they didn't worship him when he came as a guest of honor to one of the elites.
but honestly, it took that region a very long time to become mostly muslim. even during the mali empire, most of the population and kings were non-muslim. I just think that region has always had a strong culture ties with each other because places like Mali, Mauritania, Senegal, Guinee, northern CIV, were all under 3 or 4 empires, so lots of tribes have been mixing and and exchanging for over a thousand years. so to put it boldly, the culture is just stronger in that region than alot of places

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
closeup-of-platinum-bar.jpg

OP like

DeFx6qb.gif